Canton

Canton, OH

#31166 Jul 7, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then self employment is your fix.
Do yor own spooning
And by "self" you mean your parent's paid for your free ride. How independent.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31167 Jul 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, but Canton wakes up three or four times every night to make sure one of the Koch brothers isn't under his bed.
These Democrat politicians wind these people up so bad they start running into walls and not knowing why.
Koch Brothers contribute to Republicans. So what? What about the wealthy that contribute to Democrats? Oh, that doesn't count. These Democrat contributors are not expecting anything in return from their contributions.
Of course we can look at many instances such as Warren Buffet who stands to make a ton of money by not having the Keystone Pipeline built. Without that pipeline, that oil will be transported by one of the railroad operations he happens to be an owner in.
But again, that doesn't count. It's just pure coincidence.
No need to keep an eye on those Koch brothers. All we need to do is look at any link you post on here for an update as to what they are doing.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31168 Jul 7, 2014
Why Bonzo Reagan suddenly doesn't like Unions?-Koch Brothers lurking in the background. Newt Gingrich's contract with America? Penned by the Koch Brothers. Every war since at least Viet Nam? There's those Koch Brothers lurking in the background. Affordable Health Care Act the Conservatives SUDDENLY hate? Oopsie doodle....Koch Brothers time. Heritage Foundation links? Koch Brothers.

So basically you Conservatives are responsible for handing our nation over to the wealthiest 1% and have murdered Democracy for a corporate agenda. Cool, we'll be sure to remind every single generation exactly who did this to this country. Here's a hint. It wasn't invisible commies that only Fox News can see. It was inbred, Bible thumping middle class people who vote directly against their own interests.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31169 Jul 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What corporation screwed you? What corporation screwed anybody you know?
Corporations don't have the power to screw anybody. Government does.
That has to be in the Top 5 of the craziest things you have written.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31170 Jul 7, 2014
Like a trained dog, crawling on his belly for the big boss man. How disgusting.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31171 Jul 7, 2014
I never use the Huffington Post for my source of facts. No Mother Jones or MSNBC. I use Fact Checked information as my sources. So anyway, let's hear some more bumper sticker quotes from Rush Limbaugh. Let's see some more links to Breibart, Fox News and The Heritage Foundation. I wonder why that is? I wonder why all your "facts" stay well within that little bubble, and mine are fact checked common knowledge? I wonder why I never use left wing propaganda as my source, and you ONLY use right wing propaganda as yours? Now, let's listen to you cry about no one believing your sources.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31172 Jul 7, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Self employment is the fix
Who will you blame then?
Sure, everyone can work at what they love and we can barter furs and pelts for our hand crafted goods like it was the 1800s. Just one big Socialized Utopia, brought to you by the right wing Conservative Republicans.

You don't even realize how stupid you sound. Considering how much you have had to ride on your mom and dad's coat tails in life, it's no wonder you have no clue how things really are in the working man's world. Stick to what you know best. Being a country club cupcake with a mouth.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31173 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What he means is open up your own business:

Buy and operate your own pizza shop, deli store, gasoline and convenient store.

Learn a trade like remodeling, electrician, plumber, bricklayer, carpenter, and work for yourself.

Save up some money and invest in real estate, the commodities market, be a hedge fund manager.

Although I work full time for an employer, I still run my own business by renting out my apartments.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31174 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to keep an eye on those Koch brothers. All we need to do is look at any link you post on here for an update as to what they are doing.
I'm sure by now you have Google send you e-mail on anything Koch. You probably hired an investigation agency to keep you up on the rest of what they're doing. ;-D
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31175 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Why Bonzo Reagan suddenly doesn't like Unions?-Koch Brothers lurking in the background.
Because he passed away several years ago, or didn't your reliable sources tell you that? LOL!!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31176 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
I never use the Huffington Post for my source of facts. No Mother Jones or MSNBC. I use Fact Checked information as my sources. So anyway, let's hear some more bumper sticker quotes from Rush Limbaugh. Let's see some more links to Breibart, Fox News and The Heritage Foundation. I wonder why that is? I wonder why all your "facts" stay well within that little bubble, and mine are fact checked common knowledge? I wonder why I never use left wing propaganda as my source, and you ONLY use right wing propaganda as yours? Now, let's listen to you cry about no one believing your sources.
I told you that you have selective reading skills or perhaps in this day and age, A.D.D.

I post sources from all over the place including left-wing sources when available.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31177 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your dream.
My parents raised me to be self sufficient, and paid for my education.

They did not co-sign loans or provide a single cent for my business.

I paid for my kids college just like my parents did for me.

Your boring excuses for your lack of ambition or going the extra mile just makes me laugh.

This pat week at the lake I blew through 400 gallons of gas fishing on boat, and bought a new 2014 jet ski today . I paid for that by work just like the 200 other families did at the marina. Tomorrow the jet ski will be delivered to me at the boat.

My point is everyone should be able to do exactly like all us do here at the lake every weekend.

Today your favorite Koch Brothers offered me a job I turned down at a company they own because I have already made what I need to make me happy, and it is independence.

They were throwing money at me, but being my own employer is more valuable to me.

I can sell to CEO's, and they know it. You have a skill you can profit upon if you had the balls.

Sorry you have no balls and I do. That is your problem.

Risk has rewards if you succeed a,nod failure has do overs.

Get busy and quit whining like a 5 year old.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31178 Jul 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, everyone can work at what they love and we can barter furs and pelts for our hand crafted goods like it was the 1800s. Just one big Socialized Utopia, brought to you by the right wing Conservative Republicans.
You don't even realize how stupid you sound. Considering how much you have had to ride on your mom and dad's coat tails in life, it's no wonder you have no clue how things really are in the working man's world. Stick to what you know best. Being a country club cupcake with a mouth.
Keep believing that so I can easily take your share of the pie as well.
Thanks for being a lazy chump thus making me money faster and easier.
Keep whining so I can exploit my skill set.
I appreciate you giving up so I can summer at the lake, and eat out every night. I took yours and am spending it on stuff.
Thanks.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31179 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that you have selective reading skills or perhaps in this day and age, A.D.D.
I post sources from all over the place including left-wing sources when available.
BS You constantly get made fun of because all your links lead to the Koch Brothers. Because of this, smart people laugh at how gullible you are on a daily basis.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31180 Jul 8, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep believing that so I can easily take your share of the pie as well.
Thanks for being a lazy chump thus making me money faster and easier.
Keep whining so I can exploit my skill set.
I appreciate you giving up so I can summer at the lake, and eat out every night. I took yours and am spending it on stuff.
Thanks.
Yep. Typical welfare queen Tea Bagger. Gimme, gimme, gimme. I ain't your pappy, little country club sissy, so you can stop reaching your hand out for freebies. Us real men EARN everything we have. You? Not so much.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31181 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he passed away several years ago, or didn't your reliable sources tell you that? LOL!!!!
That would be a lot funnier if it made a speck of sense. Reagan being dead has nothing to do with my comment in the least. Stick to pissing in bottles and doing jobs that don't require you to even speak English. Everyone knows old Gipper used to be a big Union man. Then he got bought by the big boss man. You know. Wh0red out for a corporate agenda, just like Christianity. Just a passed around cheap floozie. At least Bonzo got something for it. You? You crawl on your belly like a sniveling coward for the big boss man for nothing. I live very comfortably and have lived as a proud American all my life without my nose up bossman's ass like you live. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get up off your belly. You are an embarrassment to hard working people all over the country.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31182 Jul 8, 2014
Hey neat. You groveled for your employer like a cowardly dog for years and he yanked your health care out from under you like you were a moron and a chump. Better blame it on Obama. Thinking folks blame you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31183 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a lot funnier if it made a speck of sense. Reagan being dead has nothing to do with my comment in the least. Stick to pissing in bottles and doing jobs that don't require you to even speak English. Everyone knows old Gipper used to be a big Union man. Then he got bought by the big boss man. You know. Wh0red out for a corporate agenda, just like Christianity. Just a passed around cheap floozie. At least Bonzo got something for it. You? You crawl on your belly like a sniveling coward for the big boss man for nothing. I live very comfortably and have lived as a proud American all my life without my nose up bossman's ass like you live. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get up off your belly. You are an embarrassment to hard working people all over the country.
How would you know?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31184 Jul 8, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your dream.
My parents raised me to be self sufficient, and paid for my education.
They did not co-sign loans or provide a single cent for my business.
I paid for my kids college just like my parents did for me.
Your boring excuses for your lack of ambition or going the extra mile just makes me laugh.
This pat week at the lake I blew through 400 gallons of gas fishing on boat, and bought a new 2014 jet ski today . I paid for that by work just like the 200 other families did at the marina. Tomorrow the jet ski will be delivered to me at the boat.
My point is everyone should be able to do exactly like all us do here at the lake every weekend.
Today your favorite Koch Brothers offered me a job I turned down at a company they own because I have already made what I need to make me happy, and it is independence.
They were throwing money at me, but being my own employer is more valuable to me.
I can sell to CEO's, and they know it. You have a skill you can profit upon if you had the balls.
Sorry you have no balls and I do. That is your problem.
Risk has rewards if you succeed a,nod failure has do overs.
Get busy and quit whining like a 5 year old.
Really makes you wonder how the liberal mind works.

I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.

Liberals? They look at the same people with contempt. They hate their guts. They have no respect for the person or what they accomplished. They don't care how they earned their money because it's all dirty money anyway. They likely got their money off of the hard work of other people that can barely support themselves of their families.

It's amazing.

I used to teach music when I was younger and ran into the same problem with some of my students. They would be doing fine until one day, they walked into the studio all boo-boo faced. They lost their desire to play guitar and barely paid attention to what I was teaching them.

What I found out with these students is they were upset because they went to a school dance or a bar or something, and seen another guitarist that played better than them.

I could never figure that out because when I seen a musician that could play better than me, I was delighted. I was amazed at their accomplishments. It inspired me to study even harder.

My advice to my depressed students? "There is always going to be somebody out there with more money, a bigger dik, and can play better guitar than you, so get used to it. It's life."

I told them the only guitarist they have to be better than is the person that was in this studio last week at this very same time. That's how you get better, be only better than yourself.

My advice seemed to work with most of them. It's only a shame you can't teach some liberals the same lesson.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31185 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really makes you wonder how the liberal mind works.
I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.
Liberals? They look at the same people with contempt. They hate their guts. They have no respect for the person or what they accomplished. They don't care how they earned their money because it's all dirty money anyway. They likely got their money off of the hard work of other people that can barely support themselves of their families.
It's amazing.
I used to teach music when I was younger and ran into the same problem with some of my students. They would be doing fine until one day, they walked into the studio all boo-boo faced. They lost their desire to play guitar and barely paid attention to what I was teaching them.
What I found out with these students is they were upset because they went to a school dance or a bar or something, and seen another guitarist that played better than them.
I could never figure that out because when I seen a musician that could play better than me, I was delighted. I was amazed at their accomplishments. It inspired me to study even harder.
My advice to my depressed students? "There is always going to be somebody out there with more money, a bigger dik, and can play better guitar than you, so get used to it. It's life."
I told them the only guitarist they have to be better than is the person that was in this studio last week at this very same time. That's how you get better, be only better than yourself.
My advice seemed to work with most of them. It's only a shame you can't teach some liberals the same lesson.
You have an odd compulsion to define people based on your own ignorance and assumptions. It is small minded and arrogant, and just a wee bit ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) 19 hr Bret 2
Free HD local channels (Nov '13) 19 hr Allison 2
Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gill... (Jul '08) 22 hr r-cinind 9
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Sun Terry 62
Threats mar Butler County's 52nd House District... Oct 18 Correct Bias 1
Mandel errors as promised! Oct 17 Robert 1
Mason Dating
Find my Match

Mason Jobs

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mason News, Events & Info