Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30560 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make?
You were way off on those election predictions, eh Walter? How do you think that bodes for your January 2015 impeachment trial promise?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30561 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You were way off on those election predictions, eh Walter? How do you think that bodes for your January 2015 impeachment trial promise?
your questions should be........

how do you like lawless America?

the land of division, and soon to be 3rd world.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30562 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You should run for office.
"Taliban Ray: Screw the young, screw the old, every man for himself."
commie Che....

distribute money to everyone so nobody has to work, and everyday is a new years party.

you workers best work overtime to support us who don't want to.

housing, food, and healthcare is responsibility of the government to provide the citizens.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30563 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your questions should be........
how do you like lawless America?
the land of division, and soon to be 3rd world.
Those may be your questions. My questions were how does your past performance regarding predictions bode for your current predictions. You don't want to talk about that, though, do you? I can see how that can be rather embarrassing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30565 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Those may be your questions. My questions were how does your past performance regarding predictions bode for your current predictions. You don't want to talk about that, though, do you? I can see how that can be rather embarrassing.
it is embarrassing for the country that the greatest generation has been over run by the entitled generation.

the entitled generation forgets someone has to pay for it.

as the greatest generation dies, so does the entitlement generations chance at a free lunch.

The Mississippi run off primary election proves that the entitlement crowd has exceeded those who want to be free from slavery.

Those that want to be free from slavery will be forced to move.

Starting July 1st a new law makes it illegal to move money out of the USA.

You don't really expect that to work do you?

We no longer have law in this country.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30566 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is embarrassing for the country that the greatest generation has been over run by the entitled generation.
as the greatest generation dies, so does the entitlement generations chance at a free lunch.
The Mississippi run off primary election proves that the entitlement crowd has exceeded those who want to be free from slavery.
You see, when you make grand predictions and none of them come true, you lose credibility. You lose even more credibility when you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30568 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You see, when you make grand predictions and none of them come true, you lose credibility. You lose even more credibility when you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong.
creditability with you has no value.

You have no creditability, and I do where it counts.

morality and integrity are the only things that matter........you lack both.

I could care less what you think of me, as it impacts my life by ZERO. Yes you can say the same.

you just continue with your childish games.

I will work diligently to avoid the consequences of your voting block. It is not hard.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30569 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ask the US Communist Party about DumBama's position on guns? They wrote a very nice praise piece about his stance. Care to read it, just ask and I'll post it, or go to the US Communist party web site and type in Guns and Obama. I'm sure you'll enjoy the article like a good comrade. And guess what? They have all kinds of articles on racism too. You'll love it.
Funny how far out you have to desperately grasp at things to try to undo something as easy for me as posting a direct quote from you that is only a couple weeks old. I know you would love for me to overlook the obviously racist comments you have made on this forum, after lying to everyone for over a year about being a racist, and then being busted by your own words. Shouldn't you be venting your anger on your own stupidity. After all, it's your words that makes us all see that you are clearly a racist, not mine. Also, quit calling hard working, tax paying Eagle scout Americans who have never had a handout in their lives a bunch of commies and freeloaders unless you think sitting on your fat truck driving ass can hold a candle to working in a steel foundry. Hey Rubber Ducky, your job is what us real Americans do for fun and relaxation. In fact, my wife and I took a nice long drive over the weekend. It was such hard work.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30570 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then post your evidence.
Oh the irony of a proven racist and long standing and proven liar asking me for proof of anything. I don't answer to you, little Hitler boy. Get off your lazy, cigarette smoking leech on the American health care system, truck driving ass and look it up yourself. It's called the internet and it gives you no excuse to be as lazy, and I'm talking a fat boy sitting on his ass all day LAZY as you are to not look it up yourself.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30571 Jun 25, 2014
Here fat, lazy trucker. I'll toss you a bone. Start with Erik Prince and Dick DeVos. Look at the slime ball Christian Conservatives go.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30572 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ask the US Communist Party about DumBama's position on guns? They wrote a very nice praise piece about his stance. Care to read it, just ask and I'll post it, or go to the US Communist party web site and type in Guns and Obama. I'm sure you'll enjoy the article like a good comrade. And guess what? They have all kinds of articles on racism too. You'll love it.
Sorry, just like the elected president of the United States of America, I have nothing to do with communists. That turns out is nothing but an already ran into the ground with the first red scare, right wing ploy. Hey, I heard a child molester liked Romney. I guess we can call everyone that voted for Romney The Child Molester Party and using your own "logic" it obviously makes you a child molester. See how easy your conniving little association game is played?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30573 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean the guy with the zero percent hit ratio shouldn't cock walk up to the plate and point to the bleachers before he swings his bat? Makes perfect sense. For some reason, the term "a gazillion" always comes to mind when Reality Bleats starts clucking about the future.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30574 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, just like the elected president of the United States of America, I have nothing to do with communists. That turns out is nothing but an already ran into the ground with the first red scare, right wing ploy. Hey, I heard a child molester liked Romney. I guess we can call everyone that voted for Romney The Child Molester Party and using your own "logic" it obviously makes you a child molester. See how easy your conniving little association game is played?
what you consider a game is not for everyone.

The Communist Party supported Obama, and contributed to his election campaigns.

unlike your fiction, this actually occurred and can be fact checked easily.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30575 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
have you re-defined way off?

it was than than 2% difference.

is that way off in trollville?

2% is higher than any interest you can earn under this administration.

What would the result have been without the cover ups?

Guess we have to wait till November to find out.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30576 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Communist Party of America picked Obama over a Mormon? Shocking. Still, nothing to do with anyone's every day life. Now about the fact that 76% of all child molesters in this country are Christians. Christians just like you. Just keep your weird little touch feely oil cult for Jesus away from the children of this nation. You know, like what the founders of the United States of America intended.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30577 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
A, naming some unheard of organization has nothing to do with you personally calling the first black President of the United States of America "Obammy". Funny how you have to go after some fringe group that has nothing to do with me or anyone I have ever met, yet all I have to do is post a direct quote from you personally, not some obscure group, to expose you as a liar and a racist. Pssssst Don't tell Jesus but hateful liars go to hell. Toodles
Canton

Canton, OH

#30578 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Name us one person you know who is on this free ride you keep clucking about. Just one. Oopsie. Someone is clinging to racist hypothetical notions in the face of facts. Don't worry little country club sissy boy riding on your parent's coat tails. I'll be sure to smash you in your scarecrow mouth with the facts on a daily basis. Like how it is a fact that you have made public death threats on this forum, have publically sympathized with domestic terrorists and have been busted being a liar and a racist. But only for years and years and years...Zing!
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30579 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012

(#1 in a series):
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just returned from voting.
now time to watch the media sensationalize the results.
have plans for a picnic in front of the idiot box this evening.
should be great comedy.
I suspect it wasn't as amusing as you had expected...
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30580 Jun 25, 2014

(#2 in a series):
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
The wingnut silence is beautiful as reality begins to set in.
A nice turn of phrase.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30581 Jun 25, 2014

(#3 in a series):
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see who is silent tomorrow. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GRAB YOUR WALLET Update 5 hr WhoCares 10
News IRS agents say public testimony puts their live... 10 hr Kyboy 7
I-75 Blocked ! 13 hr OneWomynRiot 3
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 20 hr Charlie 695
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr bayonne nj 21,037
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) Mon Baby 34
PacBoy Jones Mon Hero Here 19

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages