Comments
25,541 - 25,560 of 30,507 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28239 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Dole, funny? The guy had a puss like Nixon. What do you mean funny?
Bob Dole, speaking about 3 former Presidents:

“History buffs probably noted the reunion at a Washington party a few weeks ago of three ex-presidents: Carter, Ford and Nixon—See No Evil, Hear No Evil and Evil.”
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28240 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to learn chess to know what check mate means.
The word is "checkmate", without a space. It is sometimes abbreviated as "mate." When someone says "check and mate", it means the king is under attack (check) and there is no move to save him (checkmate.)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28241 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to learn chess to know what check mate means. Obviously you never played chess.
Wonder no more though, Republicans cutting funds for security is nothing more than typical Democrat BS. There was no security fund to begin with. The funds allocated to Benghazi which was approved by the Democrat Senate in negotiations was for building, maintenance and security. The Congress had no say-so as to how the money was divided or spent. Given the fact that there couldn't have been much more than 50 grand in security there, one has to wonder what happened to the remaining 1.5 billion of that money.
Hey! I know. Maybe the State Department can tell us what happened to that money! Nah, then their lie about Republicans cutting security funds would be exposed:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/veep-debate-...
One has to have a college degree unless he wants to end up driving truck. Obviously you don't have one. I learned chess at about the age of 9. By 13, I was setting my electronic chess game to expert level. As far as your cute little poll goes, that's not what I heard...

http://theweek.com/article/index/261051/speed...

We all remember the last time the GOP was doing a victory dance in the end zone before the final goal was scored...ain't that right, President Romney?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28242 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to have a college degree unless he wants to end up driving truck. Obviously you don't have one. I learned chess at about the age of 9. By 13, I was setting my electronic chess game to expert level. As far as your cute little poll goes, that's not what I heard...
http://theweek.com/article/index/261051/speed...
We all remember the last time the GOP was doing a victory dance in the end zone before the final goal was scored...ain't that right, President Romney?
Well you're going to see it again. Not only will we have a stronger Congress, but a real good shot at the Senate. 45/42? CNN? Hmmm.

I liked the way they worded the question too. IF Republicans maintain control of the Congress. Well HTF is anybody supposed to know if the Republicans keep the Congress until AFTER the election? LOL!

Better get back to that favorite book of yours, Chess 101.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28244 May 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting for a guy you think is a bad candidate. Brilliant.
Aw gee. And here I thought you were catching on. How disappointing.

Dole was a bad candidate. He was a terrible candidate. But his opposition was worse. Now do you get it hence the phrase "I didn't vote for Dole, I voted against Clinton????"
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28245 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure now back up your flapping jowls by posting something on here that I lied about. Post, with links to disprove it, one thing on here that you consider bullsh1t. Yah, that's what I thought. You have confused me whooping your @ss on here with the facts with bullsh1t.
Here youi go again! Twisting, spindling, mutilating etc. Where did I say that you lied?
Then you think that you whooped my a$$ even when you stray off of the post?
You can be quite entertaining, especially when you prove my point.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28246 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be much funner if the GOP lead Congress with the 6% approval rating and most ineffective Congress in history would quit wasting tax payers time and money on bogus fake scandals.
Strange how many Americans actually despised GW Bush without any of the corporate sponsored provided "outrage" we see with Obama. No daily emails on what to hate next. No oil billionaires spending millions to make Bush look bad. Just real Americans hating the slack jawed "God's President" as he plunged our country into needless war and economic despair. Guess that's the difference between reality and Tea Bagger garbage.
FUNNER??(<:
Canton

Canton, OH

#28247 May 6, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> FUNNER??(<:
I know. It showed up on my spell check too. Hey, why don't you scoop up another shovel full of coal and chuck it into the 8bit Atari you have strapped to the side of your head so you can claw your way to the bottom end of 1979 so someone will consider you Tea Bagging relics and anchors tied to the legs of this great nation relevant? Then you can sink slowly down into the murky waters of this nation's shameful past, and nestle in the sediment of the bottom with the "The South will rise again!" and Jesus. A rabies infected relic, twitching in the center of the road of human progress, growing smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of a thriving country know as The United States of America.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28248 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're going to see it again. Not only will we have a stronger Congress, but a real good shot at the Senate. 45/42? CNN? Hmmm.
I liked the way they worded the question too. IF Republicans maintain control of the Congress. Well HTF is anybody supposed to know if the Republicans keep the Congress until AFTER the election? LOL!
Better get back to that favorite book of yours, Chess 101.
Now by "stronger Congress" do you mean our current GOP 6% approval rating Congress or do you mean our current most ineffective GOP Congress in the history of this nation Congress? And here we all called them obstructionists. How dare we be 100% historically proven dead on correct? Perhaps you were making some kind of hypothetical assumption on the future of the GOP? I'll hold my breath for an apology when America punches you in the mouth with a 3rd reality check come November. Your only hope is the fact that most intelligent young Americans do not intend to vote in November. You know...a possible GOP election win by the misrepresentation of the true direction of this nation and the real voice of the American people?(Also see how GW Bush got elected twice)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28249 May 6, 2014
Now is what I just did there check or would that be mate? Derp, derp...pull the truck over, Kasparov! I'm having a vision. Romney by a landslide! I have spoken.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28250 May 6, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Here youi go again! Twisting, spindling, mutilating etc. Where did I say that you lied?
Then you think that you whooped my a$$ even when you stray off of the post?
You can be quite entertaining, especially when you prove my point.
Where did you say I lied? What a preposterous notion of me to imply, in the face of your astute finger on the pulse of this nation and your well established faith in the truth I speak to you?

"YOU are the prince...no King of obsfucation So I bow to your ability to side step, not answer, twist, fold, bend & mutilate ANY post that you wish" -Pops

It's kinda sad, because your quote was from just the other day. I think you might be slipping there a little, oh most noble adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28251 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to your imaginary god that I don't run for office. First step, since water boarding "isn't torture", a round for every Tea Bagger in the country.
Where is there any indication that I profess to have or not have a god? Where have I indicated to be a Tea Bagger? Where have I indicated as to be for or against water boarding?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28252 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you say I lied? What a preposterous notion of me to imply, in the face of your astute finger on the pulse of this nation and your well established faith in the truth I speak to you?
"YOU are the prince...no King of obsfucation So I bow to your ability to side step, not answer, twist, fold, bend & mutilate ANY post that you wish" -Pops
It's kinda sad, because your quote was from just the other day. I think you might be slipping there a little, oh most noble adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround.
Re-read post #28223 to answer your question. I may be slipping a little but YOU are slipping a whole lot on this thread.
Come on Canton, you can't keep spinning any better than Jay Carney. He's a pro, you spin it for fun & self entertainment. Jay does it for a pay check.
Step it up & you can take his job.
Then you too can espouse all kinds of B.S. & get a paycheck too!!! Think of the government benefits that come with it !!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28253 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to have a college degree unless he wants to end up driving truck. Obviously you don't have one.
Where in the bleep to get such a conclusion?
There are a number of skilled trade jobs that make a HIGH 5 digit income & even a 6 digit income That do NOT involve having a steering wheel in ones hands.
I often wonder as to why I bother responding to your posts specifically' which often have NO point of their own or they are a pure flower garden aid.
One can be in the restaurant business with out a high school diploma & end up making 7 digits. One could be into cleaning homes & offices & end up "owning" several crews that make the top dog money. How about the people that OWN a restaurant or a window company or a tax preparer or a car salesman or landscaping company etc etc that didn't even finish High School that now earn 6 digits?
Then there are the owner/operators of landscaping snow removal that can do the same. Or soft ware programming. Need I go on?
I ASK ONCE AGAIN, Why are you so insulting of others??
I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28254 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep to get such a conclusion?
There are a number of skilled trade jobs that make a HIGH 5 digit income & even a 6 digit income That do NOT involve having a steering wheel in ones hands.
I often wonder as to why I bother responding to your posts specifically' which often have NO point of their own or they are a pure flower garden aid.
One can be in the restaurant business with out a high school diploma & end up making 7 digits. One could be into cleaning homes & offices & end up "owning" several crews that make the top dog money. How about the people that OWN a restaurant or a window company or a tax preparer or a car salesman or landscaping company etc etc that didn't even finish High School that now earn 6 digits?
Then there are the owner/operators of landscaping snow removal that can do the same. Or soft ware programming. Need I go on?
I ASK ONCE AGAIN, Why are you so insulting of others??
I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying.
Look at it this way Pops: you would be condescending too if you went to college only to stay home all day and post on Topix. ;-D
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28255 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Re-read post #28223 to answer your question. I may be slipping a little but YOU are slipping a whole lot on this thread.
Come on Canton, you can't keep spinning any better than Jay Carney. He's a pro, you spin it for fun & self entertainment. Jay does it for a pay check.
That may be, but lets hope Jay isn't Catholic. Imagine the torment of the priest that has to take his confession. It must be a three hour event at least.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28256 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now is what I just did there check or would that be mate? Derp, derp...pull the truck over, Kasparov! I'm having a vision. Romney by a landslide! I have spoken.
I have a vision too. I have to get to work. I'll catch up with you later.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28257 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Where is there any indication that I profess to have or not have a god? Where have I indicated to be a Tea Bagger? Where have I indicated as to be for or against water boarding?
You never told us you were a slack jawed ninny either, yet still, here you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28258 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a vision too. I have to get to work. I'll catch up with you later.
Yah, that seat isn't going to sit by itself and someone has to keep the country supplied with Gatorade bottles filled with piss. Can't wait until the "job creators" do you a big favor and easily replace you with a Chinese made computer, It won't matter though. You'll still be crawling on your belly for the big boss man, even when you are sucking on that government teat.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28259 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it this way Pops: you would be condescending too if you went to college only to stay home all day and post on Topix. ;-D
I post from my office. It's one of the benefits to being educated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Truthforthought 18,871
What are they building next to white castle? Thu JeffersonBurton 3
Just because it is The South lebanon Forum... Thu JeffersonBurton 1
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) Thu honesty2010 13
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) Aug 27 High and Dry in NC 32
man charged $9,000 for emergency room visit for... Aug 26 Suchanekpartners 1
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Aug 26 hurtforh 65
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000