Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
duhh

Portsmouth, OH

#28189 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
If race were such an issue, Obama wouldn't be in office the first term, much less the second! The "outrage" has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with him sucking at his job. Obama is just as much white as he is black, but everyone chooses to ignore that little bit of fact.
If The Shoe Fits

Canton, OH

#28190 May 5, 2014
duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If race were such an issue, Obama wouldn't be in office the first term, much less the second! The "outrage" has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with him sucking at his job. Obama is just as much white as he is black, but everyone chooses to ignore that little bit of fact.
Pipe down, little Hitler. Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush so why all the fuss? Obama is a moderate Republican compared to Ronny tax raising Reagan, so why is Reagan a terrorist negotiating, sell arms to Iran Conservative hero but Obama is nothing short of the devil? I'll tell you why. It's the same reason you defensively felt compelled to butt into a conversation that didn't include you. Funny how certain people come running whenever anyone mentions the obvious and long standing racism in this country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28191 May 5, 2014
If The Shoe Fits wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, little Hitler. Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush so why all the fuss? Obama is a moderate Republican compared to Ronny tax raising Reagan, so why is Reagan a terrorist negotiating, sell arms to Iran Conservative hero but Obama is nothing short of the devil?.
Ahhhh, because he sold arms to the Mexican drug cartel?

Hey, at least the Iranians weren't pumping our streets full of illegal narcotics.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28192 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2011...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28193 May 5, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not exactly what you said:
<quoted text>
And yet, you voted for him? If you didn't like Clinton or Dole, in 1996 there was also Ross Perot on the ballot. But you probably didn't like him, either.
You're wrong about Bob Dole. He could have been a great President. He was smart, funny, and could work across the aisle. He served in the U.S. Senate for almost 30 years. Few Presidents have had that much practical experience in making government work.
By "making government work" you actually mean R.I.N.O.

Dole, funny? The guy had a puss like Nixon. What do you mean funny? Anytime you seen him it looked as if he didn't have a bowel movement in a week.

Like I said, you don't vote for a candidate because you want him in, you vote for a candidate to try and keep the others out.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28194 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, because he sold arms to the Mexican drug cartel?
Hey, at least the Iranians weren't pumping our streets full of illegal narcotics.
You can't imagine the irony of your statement about streets full of illegal narcotics. Let's see what the CIA was up to under Ronald Reagan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_...

As far as accidentally losing a bunch of guns in a botched counter Mexican drug cartel operation, I think what Obama did was a little bit different than our country knowingly supporting terrorist drug cartels under Reagan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28195 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Every time you post an article written by someone who works for the Koch Brothers Heartland Institute, you tarnish your credibility a little more...

In April 2011, Ferrara, the contributor of the article you provided, became senior fellow for entitlement and budget policy at The Heartland Institute.

I would think by this point, since it has been pointed out to you time and time again, that even you would start to wonder why all your belief system has been provided to you by oil companies. You let me know when I have to prove my point using a leftist propaganda think tank

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28197 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
Rino is your answer your looking for.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28198 May 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Rino is your answer your looking for.
So who isn't?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28199 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So who isn't?
True and 2003 proved what you are saying when the majoriy of the Republicans threw their support behind Medicare part D and pass it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28200 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By "making government work" you actually mean R.I.N.O.
Dole, funny? The guy had a puss like Nixon. What do you mean funny? Anytime you seen him it looked as if he didn't have a bowel movement in a week.
Like I said, you don't vote for a candidate because you want him in, you vote for a candidate to try and keep the others out.
GRASPING at straws once again.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28201 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't imagine the irony of your statement about streets full of illegal narcotics. Let's see what the CIA was up to under Ronald Reagan...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_...
As far as accidentally losing a bunch of guns in a botched counter Mexican drug cartel operation, I think what Obama did was a little bit different than our country knowingly supporting terrorist drug cartels under Reagan.
Accidentally losing? What do you mean accidentally? He never had track of them from the word Go. No tracking devices on any but two of those guns. How was he going to track them, drones?

There was no intent to track any guns. What they did was pass out hundreds of these guns to drug lords thus killing God knows how many people. Then when the guns turned up as murder weapons from the US, it gave some way for the Democrats to cry about having gun control in this country.

Of course there's no way to prove that since DumBama and Racist Holder won't cooperate. But it's the only theory that makes any kind of sense.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28202 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you post an article written by someone who works for the Koch Brothers Heartland Institute, you tarnish your credibility a little more...
In April 2011, Ferrara, the contributor of the article you provided, became senior fellow for entitlement and budget policy at The Heartland Institute.
I would think by this point, since it has been pointed out to you time and time again, that even you would start to wonder why all your belief system has been provided to you by oil companies. You let me know when I have to prove my point using a leftist propaganda think tank
So you found one out of the thousand or so scientists? Good for you Canton. Keep up the good work. With any luck, the earth will be a thing of the past in ten years or so just to prove Gore right for a change.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28203 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I did, old fool. You once again weren't paying attention. I said Americans don't care about Benghazi. Let's see what the real world has to say about it...
I can see that you will never answer as to why you have insulted so many Americans because you won't admit that you have insulted those that care to prevent this from happening again.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28204 May 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I can see that you will never answer as to why you have insulted so many Americans because you won't admit that you have insulted those that care to prevent this from happening again.
Beatin' a dead horse is beatin' a dead horse:

www.kentucky.com/2014/05/01/3221717/witness-u...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28205 May 5, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Beatin' a dead horse is beatin' a dead horse:
www.kentucky.com/2014/05/01/3221717/witness-u...
You're 100% correct !
Canton

Canton, OH

#28206 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you found one out of the thousand or so scientists? Good for you Canton. Keep up the good work. With any luck, the earth will be a thing of the past in ten years or so just to prove Gore right for a change.
The name I listed isn't a scientist. He's the oil lobby paid mouthpiece who wrote the article you posted and I ignored. Sorry. Just not that big a fan of corporate sponsored propaganda when it comes to my political views. How about you? You just a regular Joe who just loves The Heritage Foundation? Seems that way since your political views read like a check list to the Koch Brother's agenda. As far as the earth being a thing of the past in ten years, leave the doomsday Evangelical right wing Tea Party out of this.

"This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, Iím a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in Godís end time history." -Tea Party darling Michele Bachman and her crazed, doomsday views.

Wonder where she was back when the United States really was selling arms to terrorists under Conservative hero Ronald Reagan?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28207 May 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You're 100% correct !
Uh oh. Seems that the Republicans cared so much for those 4 who died in Benghazi that they were willing to make the whole story up in honor of their tragic loss. Now they are turning on each other about it. I think you all owe Hillary Clinton an apology. Better hurry before she's your Commander in Chief. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Still want to try to shove that Benghazi lame @ss right wing bogus propaganda in anyone's face? If so, you better read that article again.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28208 May 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I can see that you will never answer as to why you have insulted so many Americans because you won't admit that you have insulted those that care to prevent this from happening again.
I said Americans don't care about Benghazi and that it was a ploy to make Hillary Clinton look bad. Followed by me providing a direct quote from a gallup writer who stated American's interest in Benghazi was well below average in the stories they covered. Then someone else posts a link where Republicans are attacking each other over falsely making claims that shed a bad light on Benghazi. Just a bogus propaganda piece that Americans have been proven not to care about. Deal with it.

You are an insult to every thinking person in this country and as far as the sniveling Fox News propaganda goon squad that you are calling all of America and that I have insulted, go f*ck yourselves. If you think that's the only thing insulting I have to say about you slack jawed Tea Bagging ninnies, then your senility has devoured the last two years on this forum. Go cry about a falsified right wing propaganda story on your own dime. American STILL don't give a rat's @ss about Benghazi. I'm still waiting for your apology for the insult to America you voted for twice named G W Bush.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28209 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidentally losing? What do you mean accidentally? He never had track of them from the word Go. No tracking devices on any but two of those guns. How was he going to track them, drones?
There was no intent to track any guns. What they did was pass out hundreds of these guns to drug lords thus killing God knows how many people. Then when the guns turned up as murder weapons from the US, it gave some way for the Democrats to cry about having gun control in this country.
Of course there's no way to prove that since DumBama and Racist Holder won't cooperate. But it's the only theory that makes any kind of sense.
So you are saying that the United States purposefully supplied arms to Mexican drug cartels so they could wait for them to be used in crimes to push forward an anti-gun agenda? Wow, you need your license to drive revoked. You are paranoid with dementia. What a world you guys live in. Good thing it has nothing to do with the real and thriving America us rational people live in. No invisible commies for us and the Feds haven't taken our guns away several times like they have in your fantasy world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it that only whites can be racists?? 11 hr we are the racist... 1
News Our City, Our Problem organization aims to tack... Sun Responsibility 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
the warehouse Jul 4 thanks 1
News Shakespear Ngirmekur Jul 4 abcd 5
News Union files lawsuit over Cincinnati streetcar o... Jul 2 Kyboy 2
Johnny Human / Scotty Human / Steve Human Jul 2 Anonymous 9
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages