|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In America, we don't vote on people we want in, we vote on people to keep the other person out.
You can speak for yourself, but most folks don't feel that way. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 because I thought he was the better choice. It was not a vote to keep Bob Dole out. I like Bob Dole, and I thought Jack Kemp was a good choice for VP.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>As a Democrat that is why I voted for G.W. Bush to keep Gore & Kerry in hopes of them not being elected president of the US.
Exactly. I can't remember the last candidate I voted for because he or she stood for everything I believe. It seems as time goes on, Democrats get more and more radical that I will vote for anybody to keep them the hell out of power. I mean, look at where we are today with Zero and his mother-in-law in the white house. Record number of poverty in this country, record number of government dependents, median income down five grand or so before he took office, the reforming of the Soviet Union, the weakest military we've seen in our lifetime and millions like myself that lost their healthcare insurance.

How anybody can say they voted for that is beyond me.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak for yourself, but most folks don't feel that way. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 because I thought he was the better choice. It was not a vote to keep Bob Dole out. I like Bob Dole, and I thought Jack Kemp was a good choice for VP.
Bob Dole? OMG. The only thing more exciting than Bob Dole was watching grass grow. Like McCain, I have the utmost respect for his service to our country, but president? No way.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are waiting for a candidate who stands for everything you believe in, you probably should run yourself.
Hitler and Mao were quite popular, I hear.

Heck, that pudgy little guy in the DPRK is pulling almost 100% of the vote.

woof
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My Canton, you get so active when there's no Global Warming. I can't blame you though, too chilly to do anything outside. Not to worry though, next week, Global Warming for sure.
Anytime somebody comes out with some claim of DumBama, you want those individuals to represent the entire party now don't you? What about all those Bush scandals? Did those people represent you? How about those Wall Street losers? You know, those punks that attacked police officers, vandalized businesses, urinated and defecated all over the street, going to jail because of their violence and drug usage? Are they the Democrat liberal party of today?
Well, whatever Fox is doing, they are doing right. Have you seen the DumBama approval polls lately? Almost a sure landslide come November. Heck, even Democrat politicians are worried about losing leadership of the Senate. DumBama? They don't want him anywhere near them when they are out campaigning. They've been advised never to use the term Affordable Care Act. Oh yes, they are scared, very scared. After all, who wants to be associated with the man that won LIE OF THE YEAR award? Or is that just a phony scandal too?
Fox News has won LIE Of THE YEAR numerous times and it didn't stop you two from getting down right chummy. Oh, and the overwhelming majority of climate experts, not truck drivers, not oil billionaires, people with degrees in global weather patterns say you are an idiot. But then again, many of them are only geniuses.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News has won LIE Of THE YEAR numerous times and it didn't stop you two from getting down right chummy. Oh, and the overwhelming majority of climate experts, not truck drivers, not oil billionaires, people with degrees in global weather patterns say you are an idiot. But then again, many of them are only geniuses.
And there are plenty of those geniuses with degrees that say you're an idiot for believing in that nonsense. And you make fun of Republicans for promoting fake scandals? LOL!

Well Fox isn't running for political office, so it doesn't matter what you and yours say about them. Fox was and will always be number one in cable news. Can't say that about the Democrat party though. Seems like they are slipping into MSNBC ratings right now. Can hardly wait for the liberal cries in the wind "The Republicans cheated!" LOL!  Music to my ears.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you are waiting for a candidate who stands for everything you believe in, you probably should run yourself.
Yeah, that would be nice, but I don't think I could sell 20 thousand dollar dinner plate tickets to my fund raiser and then stand up and complain about all those rotten wealthy people.

It's just not in me.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Dole? OMG. The only thing more exciting than Bob Dole was watching grass grow. Like McCain, I have the utmost respect for his service to our country, but president? No way.
Does that mean that you voted for Clinton or did you stay home? Just asking.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Does that mean that you voted for Clinton or did you stay home? Just asking.
Of course not. I didn't vote for Dole, I voted against Clinton.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are plenty of those geniuses with degrees that say you're an idiot for believing in that nonsense. And you make fun of Republicans for promoting fake scandals? LOL!
Well Fox isn't running for political office, so it doesn't matter what you and yours say about them. Fox was and will always be number one in cable news. Can't say that about the Democrat party though. Seems like they are slipping into MSNBC ratings right now. Can hardly wait for the liberal cries in the wind "The Republicans cheated!" LOL!  Music to my ears.
Awwww are we back to "that mean old politician lied to me"? "Read my lips..."

Since, you claim it doesn't matter that Fox News has been busted on numerous lies including the lie of the year more than once, I think it speaks volumes that Fox News is where many of you get your "facts". Also, Fox couldn't legally call themselves news in a court of law. I forget. What other news program has to legally refer to itself as "entertainment"?

Go ahead and post us one global climate expert that doesn't work for an oil company and that doesn't believe in climate change and then I'll post the other 97% that do.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

CHAMBERLAIN'S BROCHURE DISHONESTLY SAYS THAT "VITALE SUPPORTS OBAMA 100%."

THIS IS WHAT VITALE ACTUALLY SAID! ENJOY!

First, click on the link below.

http://www.votevitale.com/

Then, click on MORE @ the upper right side of the page, then click on distortions
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww are we back to "that mean old politician lied to me"? "Read my lips..."
Since, you claim it doesn't matter that Fox News has been busted on numerous lies including the lie of the year more than once, I think it speaks volumes that Fox News is where many of you get your "facts". Also, Fox couldn't legally call themselves news in a court of law. I forget. What other news program has to legally refer to itself as "entertainment"?
Go ahead and post us one global climate expert that doesn't work for an oil company and that doesn't believe in climate change and then I'll post the other 97% that do.
I've posted plenty of scientists in the past. I really don't want to do that all over again. You know damn well there are all kinds of scientists that don't believe in man-made damages to this earth because of the fuels and things we use.

What court are you talking about anyway where Fox couldn't claim themselves as news? WTF would that be any kind of court issue?

I don't watch Fox all that much. I do watch Bill O' during the non-global warming months. If it ever gets nice again, I'll be spending all my time outside. I have a large property to take care of over here. But I will always find time to take breaks to fight with you guys. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
How did you vote against Dole?
What?????

Read a little slower before you respond.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. You read a little slower. You said you didn't like Clinton and you didn't like Dole. If you vote against those you don't like, how did you vote against Dole?
I never said I voted against Dole, I said I didn't like Dole. I voted against Clinton.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I can't remember the last candidate I voted for because he or she stood for everything I believe. It seems as time goes on, Democrats get more and more radical that I will vote for anybody to keep them the hell out of power. I mean, look at where we are today with Zero and his mother-in-law in the white house. Record number of poverty in this country, record number of government dependents, median income down five grand or so before he took office, the reforming of the Soviet Union, the weakest military we've seen in our lifetime and millions like myself that lost their healthcare insurance.
How anybody can say they voted for that is beyond me.
Liberal Democrats for sure are more radical.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Democrats for sure are more radical.
Sure, and the right has stayed the course so much that Reagan is now a Liberal commie.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted plenty of scientists in the past. I really don't want to do that all over again. You know damn well there are all kinds of scientists that don't believe in man-made damages to this earth because of the fuels and things we use.
What court are you talking about anyway where Fox couldn't claim themselves as news? WTF would that be any kind of court issue?
I don't watch Fox all that much. I do watch Bill O' during the non-global warming months. If it ever gets nice again, I'll be spending all my time outside. I have a large property to take care of over here. But I will always find time to take breaks to fight with you guys. LOL!
While you are suddenly back peddling away from Fox News, how about you post us just one of those climate experts who don't work for the oil companies and that doesn't believe in climate change.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "lost" your health care coverage, I wonder what could be the possible reason why you don't have any right now? I mean besides the fact that you have personally chosen not to get any. Considering you got a raise in pay for it, I wouldn't call it a total loss. Ha ha ha ha! Any way, back to the hot topic that's on every American's mind right now...Benghazi.

"The amount of attention Americans are paying to the IRS and the Benghazi situations is well below the average for news stories Gallup has tracked over the years," - Frank Newport.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I voted against Dole, I said I didn't like Dole. I voted against Clinton.
So you voted directly against your own interests. Do tell.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you voted directly against your own interests. Do tell.
He'll come up with another expected lame excuse. Along with another sob story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••