“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28026 Apr 30, 2014
Dragon Slayer wrote:
I do NOT support someone who loves corrupt officials in office and cover up murder of Mothers, abuse of elders, to steal their estates. While he lets people serve in office with ON oath or bond.,..
http://eldermurderabuseandexploitation.blogsp...
For anyone else who hasn't had their morning coffee yet, this link supplies 100% of your RDA of crazy. Wow.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28027 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck, I see. I am impressed. If this were D&D, you would have just went up a level in Sources skill.
I don't know who D&D is, but I try to use left-leaning or left-wing sources when making a point. That way I don't have to put up with this "OH, it's Fox" nonsense. The only time liberals partly trust anything is if it's from one of their own. If the information comes from anything center or right of center, it's automatically dismissed as unreliable even though nobody can prove the source incorrect.

Saves a lot of time.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28028 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7398386 _f248.jpg
Although this is not my Great Pyrenees, his paws are that big. When you hold him up, he can look you in the eyes. When he is being aggressive, the hair on his back stands up and it's all you can do to hold him back on his leash. He's not exactly what you would want to see if you were climbing in a window to rob the place. He is huge even for his breed and isn't fat at all. 220lbs and very wolf like in build. When we looked up the world record, he didn't look any bigger than the beast we have lumbering around our home. Could it be that I have discovered a topic that no one can argue over? Who doesn't like dogs?
Cats?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28029 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighborhood is full of working people who are over 30. What their kids do at night is anyone's guess. The only problem houses we have are renters that were created during the GW years. Maybe you just have special glasses that allow you to see all those hoodlums in the dark. Me having a Viet Nam vet friend in the neighborhood doesn't hurt, I must admit. Let's just say he's a night owl with "territorial" issues. Me personally have a 220lb Great Pyrenees dog that literally blurs my computer screen when he is next to me and barks. The thing is huge and very capable of shredding the baddest of them. A couple pistols and a shotgun and I sleep like a baby. Maybe my neighbors and I are the real hoodlums and that's why nobody messes with us. We have all lived here awhile. How long have you lived in your neighborhood?
I've been here nearly 30 years. I've owned the place the last 21 of those years. I've been witness to the terrible changes that took place. I remember when this neighborhood was so nice that you could safely walk down any street at 2:00 am.

Even tough the neighborhood was going downhill at a slow pace, it's the housing bubble that killed us. It sped things up ten times faster. All the inner-city lowlifes moved in our suburb because they didn't have a pot to pzz in or a window to throw it out of, but they were able to get home loans with no money down and no credit check.

Along with them came the crime. We went from one murder every ten or fifteen years to three a year. The lowlifes brought their kids into our school system and ruined that. Good people moved out. Because banks were giving out loans to anybody, it made it almost impossible for us landlords; supply and demand. We had to lower our prices and take anybody we thought might be able to make rent. These new homeowners were mostly renters.

After the banks caught up with their foreclosures, it sent many of the lowlifes back into the city. But like a tornado, once the damage is done, it's very difficult if not impossible to rebuild.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28030 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean besides shutting down the government? Guess they taped your mouth shut and tied your hands back when Bush went a spending. Don't remember spending being such an issue with you guys, back when we had a white president. How's paying for that unpaid for Medicare expansion Bush past doing you? That outrage must be buried under more important things like birth certificates or fighting for your love of all things crude oil.
shutting down the government was Harry Reid, and that is fact.

and cutting the government spending in half will be what occurs after next election cycle.

only loons like printing money devaluing the dollar, and borrowing the countries future to support those who can't support themselves because they refuse to apply themselves.

the real question is when are you going to start paying your share?

Watching you implode this November will be great fun.......carry on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28031 Apr 30, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE'S the old Walter we have come to know and love. You left out "ilk," but all and all not too shabby.
you are just mad you can't keep up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28032 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
Also, combine that with the fact that every single Tea Bagger I have ever met was born into money, never worked a hard day in their lives and really are just an advocate for an all white religious agenda.
at birth I crapped $20 bills. By age 18 I had a barn full of $20 bills from crapping.

Now I crap $100 bills.

your crap is crap.

what happened to you?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28033 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
at birth I crapped $20 bills. By age 18 I had a barn full of $20 bills from crapping.
Now I crap $100 bills.
your crap is crap.
what happened to you?
Yay Reality! You're a super pooper!!! Yay you!!! Yay!

I don't have the heart to tell the lil' tike that those gold stars his wife sticks on his forehead every time he hits the toilet are not made out of real gold.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28034 Apr 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who D&D is, but I try to use left-leaning or left-wing sources when making a point. That way I don't have to put up with this "OH, it's Fox" nonsense. The only time liberals partly trust anything is if it's from one of their own. If the information comes from anything center or right of center, it's automatically dismissed as unreliable even though nobody can prove the source incorrect.
Saves a lot of time.
Factcheck if far from leftist and using a reliable source instead of a propaganda show like Fox News is welcome no matter what your political views might be. One needs to be smarter than what is being spoon fed to Americans from both sides.

If you want to know why us "Liberals" don't trust Fox News...Please, watch this...

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28035 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck if far from leftist and using a reliable source instead of a propaganda show like Fox News is welcome no matter what your political views might be. One needs to be smarter than what is being spoon fed to Americans from both sides.
If you want to know why us "Liberals" don't trust Fox News...Please, watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bqA8oxY6aaoXX
and again you are in the minority......see ratings for news stations.

if you are so smart, then why must you resort to excuses 100% of the time?

also if you are so smart, then what degree do you possess proving so?

and before you rant and spin tornado's......take some time to think.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28036 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and again you are in the minority......see ratings for news stations.
if you are so smart, then why must you resort to excuses 100% of the time?
also if you are so smart, then what degree do you possess proving so?
and before you rant and spin tornado's......take some time to think.
We all know that ratings make something "true". For instance, ratings are the reason why we all have to be on high alert for dead people walking around biting people all the time. The ratings make it "true". Wonder why Fox News had to legally call itself an entertainment program in a court of law instead of a news show? Must be all that "truth" they've been caught telling. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha!

As far as degrees, I obviously hold a black belt degree in making you look like the country club sissy of a jerk you really are.

Yay Reality! Yay! You're a super pooper! Yay!
Canton

Canton, OH

#28037 Apr 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats?
Ha ha ha! Touch. It's funny because when I walk my dog, my cat will come from somewhere in the neighborhood and walk with us. It's like he's trying to tell everyone what a badass he is for walking next to a 220lb dog. He also enjoys tormenting the dog on a regular basis and will sneak up on him while he is sleeping, just to get him to jump up startled.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28038 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are meaning to say is that hypothetically Conservatives were Bush's worst nightmare but unfortunately for reality, Bush played the Jesus card and had the Conservatives eating out of his hand like little baby deer. In fact, you guys didn't start playing the whole "I don't trust either side" gig until deep into Bush's second term, when it was apparent to the entire nation that people's poor political choices had sunk our nation. This you guys only did as a ploy to distance yourself from a president that was astronomically worse than Barack Obama and an administration that makes any faults of our current one look like Mother Teresa accidentally dropping a spoon.
Your right Conservatives were G.W. Bush worst nightmare because his policies were Liberal and G.W. Bush is responsible for 7 Trillion dollars that added to the Federal Deficit for Medicare Part D and didnt do enough undo the damage done by the Clinton Adminstration and housing is still being affected.

Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong

http://vimeo.com/36529531
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28039 Apr 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that ratings make something "true". For instance, ratings are the reason why we all have to be on high alert for dead people walking around biting people all the time. The ratings make it "true". Wonder why Fox News had to legally call itself an entertainment program in a court of law instead of a news show? Must be all that "truth" they've been caught telling. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha!
As far as degrees, I obviously hold a black belt degree in making you look like the country club sissy of a jerk you really are.
Yay Reality! Yay! You're a super pooper! Yay!
your black belt requires waxing and shined.

keep trying.

your above is further excuses for your statements.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28040 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying.
It almost seems as if you just put a bunch of ignorant words into a hat and then picked out four or five of them and immediately typed them on this forum. Really, just a bald headed scarecrow of a man. Flailing and spinning about like a dancing clown, as you bring both right and left, liberals and conservatives together in unison at laughing at you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28041 Apr 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right Conservatives were G.W. Bush worst nightmare because his policies were Liberal and G.W. Bush is responsible for 7 Trillion dollars that added to the Federal Deficit for Medicare Part D and didnt do enough undo the damage done by the Clinton Adminstration and housing is still being affected.
Oh, I see. The collapse of the housing market is now Clinton's fault. Good luck selling that one to anyone who was alive during the Bush years.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28042 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying.
I judged your post with a gold star because you are a super pooper! Yay Reality! Yay!

I also judged it touching/nuts because that's how you spend your off time.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28043 Apr 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right Conservatives were G.W. Bush worst nightmare because his policies were Liberal and G.W. Bush is responsible for 7 Trillion dollars that added to the Federal Deficit for Medicare Part D and didnt do enough undo the damage done by the Clinton Adminstration and housing is still being affected.
Now if only you could travel back in time and create an outraged response from the conservatives back then, you would have a valid point. I think you were all too busy holding your Bibles and waving your little flags as our troops got shipped off to make Halliburton a few billion. You know...that free war that accomplished so much and didn't cost tax payers a dime, according to what Tea Baggers are crying about every day with Obama. Let's see. Troops sent off to needlessly die...health care for poor people. So hard to tell which one is worse...right?
ohio

Portsmouth, OH

#28044 Apr 30, 2014
Really
Canton

Canton, OH

#28046 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying.
Copy and paste us an "excuse" I have used. Put it next to the one where I said I wanted flash suppressors banned. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! No wonder you believe and vote the way you do. You barely have a clue as to what people are saying or what's happening around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min FOX knews 19,466
Are the Negroes Rioting and Looting Tomorrow? 11 hr Price Hill 2
Cleveland Prank 12 hr Steve Raleigh WCPO 7
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 16 hr Niemand 4
Morning child care for school age in Price Hill Wed Workin Mama 1
Firm: Streetcar, new jobs spurring Cincinnati a... Wed Hamilton 2
Inmate found hanging in jail cell dies next day (Apr '07) Nov 17 Its about time 55
Mason Dating
Find my Match

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
PFT Live: Browns talk with Mary Kay Cabot, PFT Planet calls and tweets