Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Mason Forum

Comments (Page 1,163)

Showing posts 23,241 - 23,260 of28,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You already do. You can marry any guy you like as he can marry any woman he likes. How can it be more fair than that? It's not impossible for you to marry a man.
Keep burying your head in the sand that will change everything.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It is reality. Marriage in the US is the word that defines the religious and social union of one man and one woman. It's been that way since the founding of this country. To say otherwise would be like calling a fire hydrant a car. A fire hydrant is not a car. A car has four wheels and transports people.
We have states in this country where judges have ruled against the will of the people and allowed gay marriage. But you're not so disturbed by this that you would move to one of those states, so obviously, you don't want marriage all that bad. It isn't making you all that unhappy.
well if I wanted to get married I would move to one of those states but since I have said like about 150 times now I am happy being single but if I wanted to change that I would like that option. Besides the way things are looking I might not have to wait that long and neither will you considering the will of the people who actually enforce the constitution even if it isn't a popular choice. Religion has no dog in this fight or no dog that should be anyway.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep burying your head in the sand that will change everything.
Since you're being so patient and willing to keep trying to counter the absurdly literal interpretation of carefully selected biblical scripture with unbiased factual information, I feel it important to remind the era-challenged among us that while I've heard tell that there may be a bit of traditional, yet ill-advised, inbreeding and maybe even some youthful farm-style experimentation going down (if you'll pardon the expression) in Kentucky, it's actually still illegal to marry only one man and one woman if one were so inclined.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Racer X wrote:
Old Fart's very proud of his indoctrination isn't he? He boast of his "edumaction" in almost every post.
Ah, so you equate formal education with "indoctrination"? Is that why you've avoided it?

Actually, education helps to avoid indoctrination, by giving one the tools to critically examine ideas presented. All that's asked of an indoctrinated individual is that they repeat the ideas they given, without analyzing them critically. An indoctrinated individual will have difficulty explaining how their personal ideas differ from the doctrine they received.

"Education is unbiased. It is founded in fact, and isn’t there to persuade anyone to come up with a certain belief. Education is development of one’s own beliefs based on the facts that are discovered throughout the process. Indoctrination has an agenda. It is used to encourage the embracing of another’s beliefs, and developing blinding and complete agreement with those beliefs."

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneou...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been married and I'm not missing out on any happiness.
For a person that has no personal experience in this area, you sure do have a lot of opinions about it.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see. But if it does boil down to a constitutional issue even though the Constitution doesn't mention marriage, it can't pertain to gay couples only, it has to pertain to everybody. Nobody can be excluded. If it's an equal rights issue, then those equal rights can't stop at gay couples. If it's a pursuit of happiness issue, then pursuit to happiness doesn't apply to gay couples only. If it's an equal protection under the law issue, then equal protection for all.
If you and yours are so successful, at that point, marriage will be nothing more than a huge joke with people marrying their daughters, sons, dogs, cats. It will just destroy the entire institution. But the good news is, you won't feel so left out.
Can you please base your analogies in reality. Incest is illegal as is beastility and I hardly think a whole institution would collapse if gays were to marry.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can you tie your shoes yet?
and how are you going to spend your raise, when Obama grants you a whole $10 an hour?
in waverly is the mayor paid $10 an hour too?
Gee, only $10.00. I'm still accruing interest on those 2 separate $300.00 Bush stimulus checks that every taxpayer was sent to boost economic spending to help out the economy back then. I put mine in my savings account and never had to use them.
Aww, you didn't get any, and that's why you're still sore. You had to have a real job, earn real money and pay real taxes.
If quit poutin', mommy might give you some more allowance.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please base your analogies in reality. Incest is illegal as is beastility and I hardly think a whole institution would collapse if gays were to marry.
He'll be back after he checks Foxbot Fraud Central to see what he's allowed to say.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see. But if it does boil down to a constitutional issue even though the Constitution doesn't mention marriage, it can't pertain to gay couples only, it has to pertain to everybody. Nobody can be excluded.
Really? Why not? Because you say so?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and yours are so successful, at that point, marriage will be nothing more than a huge joke with people marrying their daughters, sons, dogs, cats. It will just destroy the entire institution.
Right now 17 states and the District of Columbia have approved same sex marriages. I've yet to read about any human/animal marriages occurring as a result.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the last few years the Republican Congress has been trying to cut the budget, but your Dictator keeps threatening a government shutdown if they do. So in order for the Republican Congress not to take blame, they have to spend this money DumBama wants to spend.
However, the Republican Congress did manage to get our deficit down, so we have to give them credit for that. But if we want to see real cuts, we need to get rid of Democrats in the Senate and replace DumBama with a conservative President, but I don't think Americans are smart enough to figure that out yet.
See how easy it was for Obama to fool you Foxbots. He wanted to shut the country down because you fools refused to repeal Obamacare for the umpteenth time.
Thank goodness the dumb dimwitted minority people like yourself is just that, the dumb dimwitted minority.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Just looking out the window to see when global warming is going to stop.
And all the while blaming Obama for California's severe water shortage due to drought. When the price of produce goes up, it's all his fault too. CONSPIRACY I TELL YA. HE DID IT ON PURPOSE.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Collapse? No. But of course it couldn't be taken seriously nor have any real meaning if any two people can get married in the eyes of the law. Just like you, all kinds of people would be getting married to get those government benefits.
Incest, bestiality? Those are issues with sex and not marriage. You don't have to have sex to be married.
And why wouldn't it be taken seriously or have any real meaning?, is your cousins partnership any less valid or have any less meaning?, why don't you ask her and see what she thinks and would you be supportive if she wanted to marry her partner. And what are all kinds of people, what do you mean by that.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Hey, you left out the part where you claimed it was a "homosexual" act. You know. Like you have mentioned in your other posts. I wonder why you left that part out? Perhaps it might have something to do with it not mentioning that on the first 20 sites that show up when you look it up on a search engine. Yet another conniving attempt to try to weasel your way out of something...AGAIN. VOID
I've already established that the origin of the word means a homosexual act. Now you just need to stop lying and admit that you call men teabaggers because of the sexual implication of the word. You're implying that they engage in homosexual acts. I'm a little confused by that, since you're a liberal. Why do you think homosexuality is something to be mocked and used as a slur?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>And why wouldn't it be taken seriously or have any real meaning?, is your cousins partnership any less valid or have any less meaning?, why don't you ask her and see what she thinks...
Unfortunately, in xxxrayted's family, it's still "don't ask, don't tell."
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
"And?" you ask? You want more? Yes, I know that Bachmännerfreude is the gift that keeps on giving. Of course, there's more where that came from, but let's not be greedy — everything in moderation, as Benjamin Franklin so wisely advocated for others, but didn't necessarily feel compelled to practice personally. Besides, my wordy contributions tend to annoy the daylights out of "some people" here for reasons only their mental health workers would possibly be qualified to understand, so I generally dispense only in measured doses rather than upon request.

It does goe to show, however, that "real life" offers up a zesty news venue far more exotically titillating than any menu of vulgar synthetic spinning substitutes pandered by the likes of Fox, Limbaugh or the National Enquirer or any of the other printed tabloids. You can't make up "news" that could possibly trump phenomena like Bachmännerfreude, the embarrassingly public life emporium and strangely provocative and amusing times of god's own favorite Christian healers, celebrity politicians and federal fund beneficiaries, Michelle and Marcus Bachmann.
But, thanks for asking.
Actually, I was just wondering if Marcus Bachmann is supposed to have some significant meaning to me.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already established that the origin of the word means a homosexual act.
No, you haven't. It's a sexual act, and can be performed by either heterosexuals or homosexuals.

Yes, Canton meant to insult you when he initially used the term. A "teabagger" is an insulting way to refer to a member of the Tea Party. But this whole homosexual aspect is something that you brought up (and are hanging onto like a junkyard dog.)

Give it a rest.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, because it's new right now, also it hasn't been ruled the law of the land--just in states.
It will come. Just give it time.
How long exactly? In the Netherlands, same sex marriage has been legal for 13 years now. Still no reports of animal/human marriages there.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was just wondering if Marcus Bachmann is supposed to have some significant meaning to me.
It never occurred to me that Marcus Bachmann was supposed to have some significant meaning to you, but don't you find the Bachmanns' antics pretty awesome?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
Mutt, the best way to demonstrate that you aren't just reciting some simpleminded right wing "meme of the month" is to tell us how your ideas differ from what Fox News & Rush are telling us.
I explained to you in detail how Obama is violating the Constitution. He's been doing it for years. This is nothing new. You can either accept what the Constitution itself says about the duties of the president and Congress or you can keep reciting what tell you.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
It never occurred to me that Marcus Bachmann was supposed to have some significant meaning to you, but don't you find the Bachmanns' antics pretty awesome?
I haven't read much about them, especially not the husband. I paid more attention to Michele Bachmann's political career. She seemed like a good representative at first, but once she started running for president, I wasn't too impressed. I think she's retiring after this term.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,241 - 23,260 of28,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••