mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25158 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
I'm about sick of morons who believe in water walking Jewish zombies telling us their views on anything rational such as science. You can doll it up all day long but it's still a pig. Try not to trip over those 30,000 record high temps in one year when you kneel in front of that fat Koch.
If by "science", you mean lies and wishful thinking, then you libtards have definitely cornered the market.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25159 Feb 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? I find that rather unusual since we don't deal with WalMart, but one of our customers makes products that WalMart sells. And I do know that WalMart in the past has pressured our customer to sell their products to WalMart at a cheaper price. In order for our customer to do that, they have to find suppliers that sell at a cheaper price as well.
The suppliers they currently use are more high tech than the suppliers our customer used in the past. This means much more automation and less manpower. It's almost the only way to compete with foreign suppliers. Because of volume, my employer does give them special prices, but we still make a profit.
At least with the products and supplies I delver, I can tell you that they are 100% US made. I can also tell you that I talk to WalMart drivers all the time, and they are pretty happy with the pay and benefits that WalMart provides them.
I'm not going to dig back and find the post about your boss crying about Walmart. So I assume the post by you stating to be a 6'4' Blackbelt was a lie too.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25160 Feb 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey terrorist....since you are sick of it....let us see you do something about it.
your existence is proof America needs an enema. You are waste stuck in a pipe to hell.
That's funny that you call me a "terrorist". Let me know if you would like a direct link to you completely agreeing with quotes from Timothy McVeigh or to the public death threats you made on here. Typical right wing tactics. Save your terrorist accusations for the mirror.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25161 Feb 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, how you global warming people get so upset when you're scientists with their phony predictions are proven wrong. But not to worry, our controlling governments will keep funding their lies and continue to try and take more control over the people.
By 'real scientists" I mean scientists that have proof of something they clam--not anecdotal evidence that is meaningless. Real scientists understand that man doesn't control our temperature, but the sun does. You know the sun.... that thing in the sky where we get our heat?
Yeah, we hit a few nice days last month also known as a thaw which is quite normal, but this weather has been with us for weeks and weeks and weeks. I can't remember the last time we actually hit a normal high or above. Lately we haven't come close and on several occasions were well under 20 degrees below our normal high. We even broke some records too!
I bet you're still confused why they changed the lie from global warming to climate change. You see, when they found out the earth stopped warming, they had to do something. So they changed the lie to climate change because the climate always changes, always did, and always will. This way they can never say they were wrong. It's colder than normal--climate change, it's warmer than normal--climate change, it's normal as normal can be---climate change, we had tornados and hurricanes--climate change, it's getting dark out at night---climate change, my roof is leaking--climate change.
Sorry, I'll stick with the overwhelming majority of climate scientists. You stick with your outdated oil industry propaganda. Funny how quick you guys are to suddenly agree with scientists you claim are liars and idiots when they say it might be cold for awhile. It speaks volumes about how you really roll. Speaking of hard core, scientific facts...any luck chasing that ghost out of your semi?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25162 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "science", you mean lies and wishful thinking, then you libtards have definitely cornered the market.
Yes, how disgusting that there are people who put the well being of future generations in front of corporate profits. Oh, and "God" told me you are a conniving @sshole. Worked for Bush when he sent our troops off to needlessly die, so who are you to question God's will? Hey, where did all those other folks from Chillicothe go? You know, the folks who totally agree with you, but in no way are you feebly agreeing with your own posts.. Your game was over weeks ago when I called you out as a liar. Your kookie talking snake/garden of Eden curriculum for public school science classes? VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#25163 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll save the "wishful thinking" for all the Bibletards who jerk off to the idea of an apocalypse and Jesus coming down out of the clouds any minute now. You know....that stuff that makes you completely VOID in any matters of science, rational thought and human progress. Get back down in your Doomsday Bible bunker, you gun hoarding paranoid Tea Bagging fool.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25164 Feb 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, how you global warming people get so upset when you're scientists with their phony predictions are proven wrong. But not to worry, our controlling governments will keep funding their lies and continue to try and take more control over the people.
By 'real scientists" I mean scientists that have proof of something they clam--not anecdotal evidence that is meaningless. Real scientists understand that man doesn't control our temperature, but the sun does. You know the sun.... that thing in the sky where we get our heat?
Yeah, we hit a few nice days last month also known as a thaw which is quite normal, but this weather has been with us for weeks and weeks and weeks. I can't remember the last time we actually hit a normal high or above. Lately we haven't come close and on several occasions were well under 20 degrees below our normal high. We even broke some records too!
I bet you're still confused why they changed the lie from global warming to climate change. You see, when they found out the earth stopped warming, they had to do something. So they changed the lie to climate change because the climate always changes, always did, and always will. This way they can never say they were wrong. It's colder than normal--climate change, it's warmer than normal--climate change, it's normal as normal can be---climate change, we had tornados and hurricanes--climate change, it's getting dark out at night---climate change, my roof is leaking--climate change.
Real scientists are not in the pool that are paid around $1 billion a year by Exxon/Mobil and the Koch Brothers to refute any article that comes out against those huge polluting businesses. It was researched and shown that they have a group of around 91 organizations at their disposal to spin their agendas. As usual it was ignored by the folks just like you and mutt but was reported on many reputable news sites. Not the spin doctors that usually spout the lies you love to dig up.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25166 Feb 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's too cold for ghosts to be anywhere outside. In fact, I will have to get out the climate change blower in a few hours and get this driveway done. Do your scientists have any idea how much damage we have to do to the environment to get this stuff off of our driveways and streets? I'm going through gas this winter like no tomorrow. I really can't afford it since my boss can't give me a raise due to all the environmental costs associated with our trucks and diesel fuel.
Yet in Australia they had to invent a NEW heat index color to show high temperatures never seen before. Just a week or two ago it was below zero here, it was 122 to 125 degrees there.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25169 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
We'll save the "wishful thinking" for all the Bibletards who jerk off to the idea of an apocalypse and Jesus coming down out of the clouds any minute now. You know....that stuff that makes you completely VOID in any matters of science, rational thought and human progress. Get back down in your Doomsday Bible bunker, you gun hoarding paranoid Tea Bagging fool.
Another gay reference, huh? So far, you've shown yourself to be bigoted against Christians, women, and gays. Any other group you don't like? You're a very good little democrat, by the way. Your party demands tolerance -- enforced by law -- but your real feelings always end up showing themselves.

Christians are very relevant in the scientific world, numbskull. But you keep pretending they're not, if that makes it easier for you to believe the "real" scientists who think that dairy cows are destroying the planet. They do the politicians' bidding, in order to stay funded and relevant.

Global warming is a man-made farce:
http://politix.topix.com/story/10271-obama-mi...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25170 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Yes, how disgusting that there are people who put the well being of future generations in front of corporate profits.
Agreed. Obama has created a horrible mess for not only this generation, but also for many to come.
Oh, and "God" told me you are a conniving @sshole.
You might want to get yourself checked out.
Hey, where did all those other folks from Chillicothe go? You know, the folks who totally agree with you, but in no way are you feebly agreeing with your own posts.. Your game was over weeks ago when I called you out as a liar.
A liar who's calling me a liar. Typical democrat.
Your kookie talking snake/garden of Eden curriculum for public school science classes? VOID
Lie (again). I don't advocate teaching Creationism in public school. But it would be just as credible as teaching kids that they descended from monkeys.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25171 Feb 9, 2014
Was supposed to have company this afternoon, but they had to cancel because of all the global warming coming down. Curse you, bovine earth destroyers!!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25172 Feb 9, 2014
Alinsky wrote:
Thats why when partisans of the left go into battle, they set out to destroy their opponents by stigmatizing them as racists...
I see no problem with that, as long as their opponents really are bigots.
Alinsky wrote:
...kike liberals
Like you, for example.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#25173 Feb 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Like you, for example.
Err nope....

A bigot is not necessarily a racist.......
If you disagree with me you are a misogynistic, homophobic old guy that hates puppies.......

Time to get out the dictionary again old guy.........
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25174 Feb 9, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Err nope....

Time to get out the dictionary again old guy.........
BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#25175 Feb 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
LMFAO

What's a racist again? That was the term used in the post you responded to.........

Again my reply, and slowly for you....A bigot is not necessarily a racist.......
Canton

Canton, OH

#25176 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
Was supposed to have company this afternoon, but they had to cancel because of all the global warming coming down. Curse you, bovine earth destroyers!!
Oh Super Mutt...I mean seriously...I mean Iwonder...I mean Mutt. You're so valid and believable. I'm sure all of you would agree. Hey, you gotta a little crude oil there around the corners of your mouth. Good little corporate fetch boy...unless of course you are in the top 1% wealthiest people in this nation. Otherwise, you'd just be a stammering douchebag who got busted agreeing with his own posts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25177 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay reference, huh? So far, you've shown yourself to be bigoted against Christians, women, and gays. Any other group you don't like? You're a very good little democrat, by the way. Your party demands tolerance -- enforced by law -- but your real feelings always end up showing themselves.
Christians are very relevant in the scientific world, numbskull. But you keep pretending they're not, if that makes it easier for you to believe the "real" scientists who think that dairy cows are destroying the planet. They do the politicians' bidding, in order to stay funded and relevant.
Global warming is a man-made farce:
http://politix.topix.com/story/10271-obama-mi...
Really? You got "gay" out of me saying Christians jerk off to the notion of the end days? Hey everyone, read my post he is referring to and see if "gay references" is what immediately comes to mind. I think you are the one who's real feelings are showing themselves.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25180 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Really? You got "gay" out of me saying Christians jerk off to the notion of the end days?
You're a moron. The term "teabagging" is a homosexual slang word. So, why would you refer to me that way, if you weren't trying to insult me?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25181 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Super Mutt...I mean seriously...I mean Iwonder...I mean Mutt.
Slow down. You sound like a stammering douchebag.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25182 Feb 9, 2014
Alinsky wrote:
Conservatives think of war as a metaphor when applied to politics. For radicals the war is real. Thats why when partisans of the left go into battle, they set out to destroy their opponents by stigmatizing them as racists, sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Alinsky wrote:
Its why they so often pretend to be what they are not kike liberals for example.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Like you, for example.
Now, this is where "Free Pizza 4 U" (FP4U) gets confused:
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Err nope....
Thinking that FP4U might not understand that "bigot" is a broader term that includes both racists and those other groups mentioned in the original post, I provide a dictionary definition for him:
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BIGOT
And then we discover that FP4U is REALLY easily amused:
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a racist again? That was the term used in the post you responded to...
Actually, it was not:
Alinsky wrote:
"stigmatizing them as racists, sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes."
I referred to those various groups by using the collective term "bigot." I guess FP4U forgot about "sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes" in the original message --- just the way he seems to have forgotten about the slur "kike" (which is what triggered this whole exchange.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 19,208
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
How many wood chucks would it take to wood chuc... Tue nunno meself 4
pentecostal church Tue Jenny James 73
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILLíS past catches up w... Mon MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
all fun and games Sep 15 cathy 1
JEREMY HILL - CARNAL KNOWLEDGE of a JUVENILE an... Sep 15 MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••