|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they were working on reprogramming you, then just gave up halfway through and switched yer brain with a chimpanzee's. And sadly, it would seem the chimp got the short end of the stick...
PLEASE keep ranting. You and yer group of lobotomized fundie cheerleaders are the best thing to happen to Dems since the Bush administration...
who's fault is it for your failure?

who can you blame for not going to college?

opportunity in your neck of the woods is limited at best.....who do you blame for not leaving to find greener pastures?

what chain to the ground kept you from becoming a middle class citizen?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the brain washing worked well on you.
you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.
without re-defining every word, extreme spin covered in lies, and unions to protect the lazy.....your political party is only alive because of freebies........
Yawn...hottest decade in recorded history. Get it right, little corporate fetch boy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...hottest decade in recorded history. Get it right, little corporate fetch boy.
I almost wet myself from laughing.......

in the late 70's an ice age loomed, and in 2013 the hottest decade in history.

the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago. Nothing occurred prior then that is not in their notes.

the climate is less than a whole 1 degree warmer than the 60's.

we need to start an entire new wealth re-distribution program, and blame mother nature for it.

Ohio was formed by glaciers melting from Mastodons farting?
or the constant truck traffic on I 80?

Global warming is caused by liberal sheep regurgitating the same speech for 65 years, and propelled Crest as a leading oral care manufacturer.

December 2013 is much colder than AVERAGE, and will impact your short HISTORIES 1 degree difference substantially. Twenty degree colder than AVERAGE days effect AVERAGE more than ten degree above AVERAGE days do.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago. Nothing occurred prior then that is not in their notes.
the climate is less than a whole 1 degree warmer than the 60's.
we need to start an entire new wealth re-distribution program, and blame mother nature for it.
Ohio was formed by glaciers melting from Mastodons farting?
or the constant truck traffic on I 80?
Global warming is caused by liberal sheep regurgitating the same speech for 65 years, and propelled Crest as a leading oral care manufacturer.
December 2013 is much colder than AVERAGE, and will impact your short HISTORIES 1 degree difference substantially. Twenty degree colder than AVERAGE days effect AVERAGE more than ten degree above AVERAGE days do.
Wow, so the people who started recording the weather centuries ago are in on the invisible commie Liberal scheme, huh? You are so crazy that it is more sad than funny anymore. It won't stop the majority of the nation laughing in your insignificant kookie fringe group face, but still...get some help. Now dance for the amusement of the forum, you stammering buffoon of a corporate fetch boy. Dance while we toss coins at you and laugh.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago.
I don't understand where all your anger comes from. It's the "liberal nuts" that started recording climate history 200 years ago??? And they did this just to annoy you in 2013?

Certainly looking at the past and using that to try to predict the future is a very conservative thing to do.

And scientists don't stop at mere 200 years ago. they are always trying to press further into the past, by any means possible.

"The Thompsons realized that the Peruvian cores were similar to ice cores they had retrieved from Tibet and the Himalayas. When they found matches in ice cores taken from opposite sides of Earth, they knew they had "Rosetta Stones" with which to compare other climate histories from tropical and subtropical regions. The cores, which show unprecedented detail dating back 1,800 years, will help link past climate changes around the globe, they said."

"Lonnie and Ellen's tropical ice cores are the definitive pieces of evidence that show us what we're seeing today is beyond the scale of any natural cycle..."

http://www.wunderground.com/news/revealing-fi...
hjkz

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

moooo
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP has been pi$$ing on your head for years and tell you it's just raining. And you just say"OK".
Really? Better to be p*ssed on than p*ssed off. But, how about that load of Obamacare shit sitting on your waaaaaaa-boy pointed head?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
There's not a single thing wrong with teaching Evolution AND Creationism together. To teach only one & not the other could be considered censorship. Or to use your word,"brainwashing".
And as far as,'Atlantic Triangular Trade', that's a more accurate name since it wasn't ONLY 'slave' trade. What would be OK to call it to you? Rum trade? Molassas trade? Here YOU go censoring/brainwashing.
Did you meet someone that claimed to be a wizard & did he tell you that you had a brain? If he charged you, you should get your money back.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so the people who started recording the weather centuries ago are in on the invisible commie Liberal scheme, huh? You are so crazy that it is more sad than funny anymore. It won't stop the majority of the nation laughing in your insignificant kookie fringe group face, but still...get some help. Now dance for the amusement of the forum, you stammering buffoon of a corporate fetch boy. Dance while we toss coins at you and laugh.
AW, Come on Canton.'corporate fetch boy' has been used to death. lol How about something new please? I know that you can do it.
No one asked me but that hasn't stopped most of us...I say that whether or not someone believes or disbelieves in man made global warming, there is still NO good reason for man to disregard any possible avoidable contribution. We know that we have dirtied the water, soil & air but we are also cleaning them up too.
Don't get me wrong about a few things, I wouldn't close every coal mine or block every oil well but I would maintain all efforts to create/find cleaner fuels with a balance to cost & jobs. In fact, jobs are likely to be created.
I believe that We can get more hydro power too without building dams.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>AW, Come on Canton.'corporate fetch boy' has been used to death. lol How about something new please? I know that you can do it.
No one asked me but that hasn't stopped most of us...I say that whether or not someone believes or disbelieves in man made global warming, there is still NO good reason for man to disregard any possible avoidable contribution. We know that we have dirtied the water, soil & air but we are also cleaning them up too.
Don't get me wrong about a few things, I wouldn't close every coal mine or block every oil well but I would maintain all efforts to create/find cleaner fuels with a balance to cost & jobs. In fact, jobs are likely to be created.
I believe that We can get more hydro power too without building dams.
I agree that it is in America's best interests to find alternatives to our dependence on coal and oil. It is smart for many reasons. I read an article where every house in our country could have been fitted with self sustaining solar power for what the war in Iraq and Afghanistan cost. A lot of people talk about freedom in your camp but not having an electric bill or better yet, having the power company pay us sounds more like freedom than what oil billionaires are selling.

As far as my dear corporate fetch boy button...if it still makes Reality throw little "I'm rich" fits then why change it?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There's not a single thing wrong with teaching Evolution AND Creationism together. To teach only one & not the other could be considered censorship. Or to use your word,"brainwashing".
And as far as,'Atlantic Triangular Trade', that's a more accurate name since it wasn't ONLY 'slave' trade. What would be OK to call it to you? Rum trade? Molassas trade? Here YOU go censoring/brainwashing.
Did you meet someone that claimed to be a wizard & did he tell you that you had a brain? If he charged you, you should get your money back.
What if public schools taught Christian beliefs, but your child was Jewish?
Trickle down theory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

The dumb ass retardicans is all about the big dollar corporations and the 2% rich gets every advantage and the poor working 3 jobs and the ungodly retardes wAnt to take everything away.and to the idiot that said its bad being on the unions side bullshit if the companies paid and took care of there employees you wouldn't need a union as much but the bosses are takers not givers and that's the difference between good (Democrats and Bad retardicans .
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that it is in America's best interests to find alternatives to our dependence on coal and oil. It is smart for many reasons. I read an article where every house in our country could have been fitted with self sustaining solar power for what the war in Iraq and Afghanistan cost. A lot of people talk about freedom in your camp but not having an electric bill or better yet, having the power company pay us sounds more like freedom than what oil billionaires are selling.
As far as my dear corporate fetch boy button...if it still makes Reality throw little "I'm rich" fits then why change it?
Well tell us Canton, how much did those solar panels on your roof cost you? How about that windmill in your backyard? Did the city give you a hard time about erecting that thing? Do your solar panels create enough energy to power up that electric car of yours? It must be nice when the power lines go down and your house is the only one on the street with electricity, heat or air conditioning.

You people on the left are such hypocrites. It's just like when you whine about "the wealthy." You cry about how much another person has and probably never invested one dime in real estate, the stock market (outside your IRA perhaps) or the commodities market. Never tried to open up your own business either.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Daytonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Better to be p*ssed on than p*ssed off. But, how about that load of Obamacare shit sitting on your waaaaaaa-boy pointed head?
So far it's just fine. Despite the doom and gloom fear mongering that fools are spouting I know people who were scared of it. There policies were re-worked and now they are tickled pink. Not only do they now have better policies, the cost went down, one couple I know are now paying $800 less a year. Keep enjoying that golden stream.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There's not a single thing wrong with teaching Evolution AND Creationism together. To teach only one & not the other could be considered censorship. Or to use your word,"brainwashing".
Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, neurons, and electrons...I think they forgot to mention morons.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So far it's just fine. Despite the doom and gloom fear mongering that fools are spouting I know people who were scared of it. There policies were re-worked and now they are tickled pink. Not only do they now have better policies, the cost went down, one couple I know are now paying $800 less a year. Keep enjoying that golden stream.
I bet they are paying $800.00 less per year:

On Health Exchanges, Premiums May Be Low, but Other Costs Can Be High
By ROBERT PEAR
Published: December 9, 2013

WASHINGTON — For months, the Obama administration has heralded the low premiums of medical insurance policies on sale in the insurance exchanges created by the new health law. But as consumers dig into the details, they are finding that the deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs are often much higher than what is typical in employer-sponsored health plans.

Until now, it was almost impossible for people using the federal health care website to see the deductible amounts, which consumers pay before coverage kicks in. But federal officials finally relented last week and added a “window shopping” feature that displays data on deductibles.

For policies offered in the federal exchange, as in many states, the annual deductible often tops $5,000 for an individual and $10,000 for a couple.

Insurers devised the new policies on the assumption that consumers would pick a plan based mainly on price, as reflected in the premium. But insurance plans with lower premiums generally have higher deductibles.

In El Paso, Tex., for example, for a husband and wife both age 35, one of the cheapest plans on the federal exchange, offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield, has a premium less than $300 a month, but the annual deductible is more than $12,000. For a 45-year-old couple seeking insurance on the federal exchange in Saginaw, Mich., a policy with a premium of $515 a month has a deductible of $10,000.

By contrast, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average deductible in employer-sponsored health plans is $1,135.

“Deductibles for many plans in the insurance exchanges are pretty high,” said Stan Dorn, a health policy expert at the Urban Institute.“These plans are more generous than what’s prevalent in the current individual insurance market, but significantly less generous than most employer-sponsored insurance.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/09/us/on-healt... ;
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tell us Canton, how much did those solar panels on your roof cost you? How about that windmill in your backyard? Did the city give you a hard time about erecting that thing? Do your solar panels create enough energy to power up that electric car of yours? It must be nice when the power lines go down and your house is the only one on the street with electricity, heat or air conditioning.
You people on the left are such hypocrites. It's just like when you whine about "the wealthy." You cry about how much another person has and probably never invested one dime in real estate, the stock market (outside your IRA perhaps) or the commodities market. Never tried to open up your own business either.
Oh how hypocritical of me to state that we should look into alternative energy. I WISH I had all those things you sarcastically hinted that I already could afford or own. How's those gas prices doing you? At least it's not at $4 a gallon yet like it was so many years ago under Bush. You are a blabbering idiot and your above post is right up there in the stupid factor with Reality Speaks. Now get your nose out those oil billionaires @ss and think about future generations for once instead of yourself. Not that being chained to the middle east for decades hasn't been good for America...right? You are a steaming pile of propaganda and really not much more.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

As far as teaching Christian Creationism in public school science classes...It says that God first created light here on earth, then later God created the sun. Knowing what we know through science, good luck explaining to the students where the light was coming from before the sun existed. How very scientific. Maybe we can teach them the amazing qualities that H2O has that allows people to walk on top of it while we are at it. Then the science class can do a project where they raise things from the dead, followed by a quick field trip to the hospital where they can heal people in the IC with just their will. You know...science stuff.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they are paying $800.00 less per year:
On Health Exchanges, Premiums May Be Low, but Other Costs Can Be High
By ROBERT PEAR
Published: December 9, 2013
WASHINGTON — For months, the Obama administration has heralded the low premiums of medical insurance policies on sale in the insurance exchanges created by the new health law. But as consumers dig into the details, they are finding that the deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs are often much higher than what is typical in employer-sponsored health plans.
Until now, it was almost impossible for people using the federal health care website to see the deductible amounts, which consumers pay before coverage kicks in. But federal officials finally relented last week and added a “window shopping” feature that displays data on deductibles.
For policies offered in the federal exchange, as in many states, the annual deductible often tops $5,000 for an individual and $10,000 for a couple.
Insurers devised the new policies on the assumption that consumers would pick a plan based mainly on price, as reflected in the premium. But insurance plans with lower premiums generally have higher deductibles.
In El Paso, Tex., for example, for a husband and wife both age 35, one of the cheapest plans on the federal exchange, offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield, has a premium less than $300 a month, but the annual deductible is more than $12,000. For a 45-year-old couple seeking insurance on the federal exchange in Saginaw, Mich., a policy with a premium of $515 a month has a deductible of $10,000.
By contrast, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average deductible in employer-sponsored health plans is $1,135.
“Deductibles for many plans in the insurance exchanges are pretty high,” said Stan Dorn, a health policy expert at the Urban Institute.“These plans are more generous than what’s prevalent in the current individual insurance market, but significantly less generous than most employer-sponsored insurance.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/09/us/on-healt... ;
So what you are saying is that you support our current system where any irresponsible free loader can walk into an emergency room without insurance and we get to absorb the bill. Now cry about poor people and their audacity to want to eat when they get hungry. You are a blabbering stooge.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is that you support our current system where any irresponsible free loader can walk into an emergency room without insurance and we get to absorb the bill. Now cry about poor people and their audacity to want to eat when they get hungry. You are a blabbering stooge.
yes we live in a charitable society where healthcare is free to everyone, and has been since LBJ.

Even foreign visitors receive free healthcare here in the USA, and in Spain also if a USA citizen. I know that as fact, and had a family member receive it. Barcelona Hospital refused payment for services.

don't bother calling me a liar....my wife works directly with these billings daily at OSU Medical Center.
Bills over $1,000,000 to foreign uninsured folk written off regularly. They even recruit for training and charity.

Stupidity was the American people allowing the federal government force laws that only benefit the government.

you have been duped, and have yet realize how bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••