Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22347 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Since your so smart and up on things, why don't you please tell us why the Muslim has spent large sums of money to have his college records sealed?

Maybe because he enrolled as a foreign student? If so, he either lied or he was foreign. Either way, he is a very dishonest man.

By the way, that birth certificate was not the original. I personally don't know where the POS was born nor do I really care, but I will state emphatically that he is not fit to run this country.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22348 Nov 25, 2013
I'm a Republican, and I love not paying my taxes, supporting my generous corporate overlords, bombin chirren fer the Constitution, and using my family's wealth to avoid serving muh country.
Cuz Ima super patriot like that...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22349 Nov 25, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron,
Bush wasn't a conservative, but he was in every way better than the Marxist that we now have taking our freedoms and trashing the constitution.
Has Obama once told the truth? Everything that spews out of his ass, I mean mouth, is an abject lie. The sad thing is that people like you believe every word he says. Sounds cult-like to me.
Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22351 Nov 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22352 Nov 25, 2013
BigRigBagger wrote:
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
Okay Mr. Lib. I have a question for you: what's so greedy about keeping what's rightfully yours? Can you answer that one?

You see, to a conservative, greedy is not keeping what's yours, greedy is taking from somebody else. That's greedy.

I would guess you remember me talking about my ex-tenants that I evicted. The lazy mom didn't want to work and the father of the children would only work 40 hours a week and no more. They couldn't keep up with their rent which is what caused me to evict them. Not only did they destroy the place, but while they lived here, they had cable television, several cell phones, two cats and one dog. And you know what? The mother was receiving $250.00 per month in food stamps.

The bottom line is they were feeding three animals not to mention cat litter, and we taxpayers were paying for their food. Do you consider that greedy? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22353 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Nice try, but like Obama Care, it failed.

I asked what did "I" say that was bull ship, not what few in my party has said. I don't speak for everybody in my party no more than you do for yours. I'm not about to ask you why so-and-so said this or that. If I call you out, it's something you said. Now if I bring up what others in your party have said, it's because you stick up for them no matter what.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22354 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
No, if you voted Republican, our economy would get rolling again because our employers wouldn't have Commie Care hanging over their head. They would be able to foresee what the future of their company is going to look like and make plans accordingly.

If you voted Republican, 5 million people would not have lost their healthcare plans. If you voted Republican, half of the people in our country would not be government dependent. If you voted Republican, we would still have our three-star credit rating in this country. If you voted Republican, your energy costs would be more consistent and not subject to increases due to DumBama's War on Coal.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22355 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a Republican, and I love not paying my taxes, supporting my generous corporate overlords, bombin chirren fer the Constitution, and using my family's wealth to avoid serving muh country.
Cuz Ima super patriot like that...
I knew this was you Bill Clinton.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22356 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
Bush was a little self-impressed because of the way he governed in Texas. He did "reach across the aisle" and it worked out for him. But what goes on running a state is different than running a country. I said the same thing about Romney too, and he was hardly a conservative.

Everybody on the right wants to be Reagan II. But Reagan worked with Democrats--not give into them. That's the difference. Reagan wanted to do what was good for the country, not what was good for Reagan. Now we have this joker in the White House where the majority are against him and what he's doing, but he doesn't care because it is all about him and his party, not the country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22357 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
True but in the end it was all about votes just like it was for Nixon too who increased Social Payments to buy votes and it worked which is one of the reason why Bruce Bartlett and many Conservatives said that G.W. Bush was another Nixon who liked to use Liberal Policies to gain the votes.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22358 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a little self-impressed because of the way he governed in Texas. He did "reach across the aisle" and it worked out for him. But what goes on running a state is different than running a country. I said the same thing about Romney too, and he was hardly a conservative.
Everybody on the right wants to be Reagan II. But Reagan worked with Democrats--not give into them. That's the difference. Reagan wanted to do what was good for the country, not what was good for Reagan. Now we have this joker in the White House where the majority are against him and what he's doing, but he doesn't care because it is all about him and his party, not the country.
Just looking at your lying about the greatness of Reagan, the stock market, Iraq War reasons, crying about the 5 mill canceled plans, when most of were not as worth much more than a roll of toilet paper, deflecting the credit rating blame and the cause of it, the false war on coal, shows your total lack of real reasoning and following along proven facts, like a blind puppet that you accuse everybody else of being. I don't have enough hours to disprove the Fox-Bot excuses and lies that you put on here. Not only that your caveman level brain couldn't process it, along with your constant denials when you are proven wrong.

Oh yeah Mr supposed black belt, what significance does southern Ohio play in the world of karate?
Canton

Canton, OH

#22359 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, there was an Iraqi defector who claimed that Saddam had sent the WMDs up to Syria before we invaded and that most of them were sent by massive convoys of semi trucks. He also gave dates of when this occurred. Our intelligence community corroborated his story, as they had seen the convoys during the same time via satellite.
I can't remember the guys name, but a book was written about him and I read the book many years ago.
Yes, and then there was the guy who claimed he was at Benghazi when the attacks took place and claimed he had stated he had told people numerous times that they needed more security there. Then they found out he was lounging on a beach at the time and what he claimed was all a lie. That is the lengths you people will go to. What you post is just more of the same. Put that in your self righteous pipe and smoke it, little trust fund baby.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22360 Nov 26, 2013
Strange how all the hard working people I know, including Scout Masters, Ministers and a Ranger who fought in Viet Nam are all Democrats. I do have a friend who claims to be a Tea Party member/Republican though. After paying for his college, his rich parents handed him $60 thousand dollars which he spent with nothing to show for it and now lives in what most people would call a shack. His mom still covers most of his bills, despite the fact he is almost 40 and doesn't have a job. There's what you claim, then there's this thing called the real world.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22361 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this was you Bill Clinton.
And we all know a Timothy McVeigh type when we see one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22362 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked what did "I" say that was bull ship, not what few in my party has said. I don't speak for everybody in my party no more than you do for yours. I'm not about to ask you why so-and-so said this or that. If I call you out, it's something you said. Now if I bring up what others in your party have said, it's because you stick up for them no matter what.
You claimed that your truck broke down EVERY WEEK due to environmental devices. I claimed you are full of sh1t. Got it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#22363 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush never was elected. He stole both elections and out of the few that actually did vote for him, most did with their Bibles. Oh sweet Democracy.
Not Nac

Cincinnati, OH

#22364 Nov 26, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you were in a cave when all of thinking America realized that Tony Blair was in cahoots with Bush. I forget. What does that "B" stand for in the BP company that GW Bush deregulated? You know, right before they destroyed the gulf.
The 'connections' that you see that aren't there are just amazing & entertaining.
There was never any evidence that I'm aware of that Blair was in anyones pocket. AGREEMENT on something is NO proof of collusion.
And the 'B' in BP means nothing either as far as collusion goes. The 'B' could be for Bavarian or Brunei, It means nothing at all since the same regs affected Shell, Exon, Mobile, Texaco etc. YOU are a TROLL & a witless, mean, nonsense one at that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22365 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still here so it hasn't failed yet:

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2...

When the opposition declared that the ACA was going to be "Obama's Waterloo", then of course there wasn't going to be any support. Plus, sensible 'repubs' were under the threat of primary for even voicing support for the law. That said, their are Republican fingerprints all over this law, so they got the best of both worlds. They got to influence it and say they were against it at the same time.

The only difference is, when Democrats don't like who's running the government, they vow to get out the vote in the next election to try to get their candidates in office. GOTP'rs start crying, stamping their feet, and swearing they will shutdown and overthrow the government if it doesn't get what they want.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22366 Nov 26, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and then there was the guy who claimed he was at Benghazi when the attacks took place and claimed he had stated he had told people numerous times that they needed more security there. Then they found out he was lounging on a beach at the time and what he claimed was all a lie. That is the lengths you people will go to. What you post is just more of the same. Put that in your self righteous pipe and smoke it, little trust fund baby.
That reminds of the 'latest, greatest, hugest scandal.' The fellow that claimed that the jobs report numbers were fudged right before the election hadn't even worked in the agency since August of 2011. Notice how loud the crickets are chirping about that one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22367 Nov 26, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds of the 'latest, greatest, hugest scandal.' The fellow that claimed that the jobs report numbers were fudged right before the election hadn't even worked in the agency since August of 2011. Notice how loud the crickets are chirping about that one.
As we both know, it is a common GOP practice to keep their opposition constantly trying to answer to false allegations. It does not matter if it is proven later to be crap, because the damage is already done and most Conservatives will cling to it as if it were fact anyway. If you have been paying attention on here, and I know you have, you'll notice every single self-proclaimed Conservative on this forum has changed what they are "outraged" about many times. This tells us that they will grasp at anything and that they are desperate. Considering that almost every absurd claim the Tea Baggers make has been proven to be not just bogus, but nothing short of conniving,(FEMA Death Camps) one has to wonder what the real reasons are why they don't like the first black looking man as president. All this during a time when all the racists in our country have magically vanished off the face of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr WARRIOR 19,223
motorcycle clubs and riding clubs 7 hr OnTwoWheels 1
Paula Gail herring 17 hr defdreamzs 1
pentecostal church 18 hr Jenny James 79
why does cincinnasty suck? (May '08) Sat Pops 17
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... Sat Jenny James 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
•••