First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kyboy

Newport, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2014
I knew it wrote:
| always heard this company supported satanic behavior. This just proves it.
You selling amway?
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#22 Mar 31, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> What you heard & what you KNOW are different things. Please do NOT be a sheep & do your own research. You will be all the WISER for it.
The accusations that P&G was satanic had/has no more validity than a woman with a wart/mole on her nose being a witch. Come on! There is NO proof.
And I do NOT, have NOT ever worked for P&G.
But B.S. smells & that story always smelled
You just need to get your thing wet, Pops. And you can't deny there is something Satanical about the incredible half life of Pampers in our land fills.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Mar 31, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>You just need to get your thing wet, Pops. And you can't deny there is something Satanical about the incredible half life of Pampers in our land fills.
1st; Their moon & stars were created long before Pampers. 2nd; What is IN Pampers in the land fill is more Satanic than the diapers alone. lol
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#24 Mar 31, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> 1st; Their moon & stars were created long before Pampers. 2nd; What is IN Pampers in the land fill is more Satanic than the diapers alone. lol
True story: the Gamble family preferred to hire illiterates for most job, back in the day. They worked cheaper.But then most people were illiterate back in that day.(Remember, I've often said a good Christian is an illiterate one.)The logo grew out of their markings to identify crates of Star soap, circa 1860. The contents of Pampers are far more biodegradable than the plastics used to make the product. If seen half life estimates for Pampers in the range of 2000 years. And you haven't even jumped on Rely tampons. You digest that one and we can go on to Olestra.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Mar 31, 2014
The way landfills are constructed today, everything is sealed in for a virtual eternity.
PLA

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Apr 15, 2014
Pops you seem to have a lot of time on your hands . You are always the first one to have something to say about anyone who posts anything about P&G. Maybe if some if some of their employees would understand the meaning of commitment and respecting others they would have a better understanding of self worth. When you take the people that truly love you for granted and substitute that with reckless behavior, and surround your self with virtual reality entertainment at 51 years old you have a serious problem. When you start going on business trips that P&G financed, and you then turn around and take connecting flights to wherever you want with whomever you please to do whatever you want and everyone keeps your secret their is a PROBLEM! When some of their employees are committing illegal acts in groups THEIR IS a PROBLEM!!! IS THAT THE DEVELS WORK? OR IS JUST BAD BEHAVIOR POPS????? Then when you let someone from P&G know what is going on THEY TURN A BLIND EYE!!!! SO WHAT IS POPS??? CULT, BAD JUDGEMENT? or DO THEY JUST THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD!! and they don't have a MORAL CODE!!!!!!!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Apr 15, 2014
PLA wrote:
Pops you seem to have a lot of time on your hands . You are always the first one to have something to say about anyone who posts anything about P&G. Maybe if some if some of their employees would understand the meaning of commitment and respecting others they would have a better understanding of self worth. When you take the people that truly love you for granted and substitute that with reckless behavior, and surround your self with virtual reality entertainment at 51 years old you have a serious problem. When you start going on business trips that P&G financed, and you then turn around and take connecting flights to wherever you want with whomever you please to do whatever you want and everyone keeps your secret their is a PROBLEM! When some of their employees are committing illegal acts in groups THEIR IS a PROBLEM!!! IS THAT THE DEVELS WORK? OR IS JUST BAD BEHAVIOR POPS????? Then when you let someone from P&G know what is going on THEY TURN A BLIND EYE!!!! SO WHAT IS POPS??? CULT, BAD JUDGEMENT? or DO THEY JUST THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD!! and they don't have a MORAL CODE!!!!!!!!
Actually I know just how you may feel...been there with a cheating wife. When I found out some 'friends' stated wonderment that I tolerated the cheating! How ludicrous. They were a couple that I had been best man for at their wedding & my ex was fooling around with brides brother so they had every reason to keep their mouths closed. I was a victim of too much trust but the EX made all of the decisions herself. SHE was the one that cheated on me.
The 'friends' cheated on morality, including their own. That could be called bad judgement on their part but I wouldn't expect them to have stopped her. How would they have done that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 34 min neveratfault 19,244
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,216
Paula Gail herring 12 hr Jeff Maupin 2
motorcycle clubs and riding clubs Sun OnTwoWheels 1
pentecostal church Sat Jenny James 79
why does cincinnasty suck? (May '08) Sep 20 Pops 17
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... Sep 20 Jenny James 21
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••