Married P&G men on Match.com

Posted in the Mason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dots

Maineville, OH

#1 Mar 24, 2014
If anyone is looking for married P&G men, Match.com is the place to look. If it sais their Divorced that really means their married! They all have Yahoo Email accounts so they can enjoy all the best local sites that promote discreet cheating sites. They show the women, and men you can choose from. You can go see them on your lunch break. Yahoo is full of sites. Graphic to. Nothing to the imagination.
WOW

Mclean, VA

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Interesting indeed.
PLA

Maineville, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2014
DOTS
I don't know who you are, however I do know this. I am going through the same thing. My husband is on their now. We are separated. He just up and left in February. Learn from me. Don't post anything on here that Procter & Gamble can use to cover any behavior a employee of theirs has done. They own Ohio. They can undo anything. Get the backup system off the computer, get it looked at later if you have to. Just get it out of the house, that's the first thing they will want. If he went out of town, get all those statements, especially if you have any travel invoices, hotel, dinners, air travel, exc..... make several copies, don't tell anyone get them out of the house. Eventually he will want to demand "His Stuff" and use any excuse and lie to get it. Do NOT contact P&G for any assistance they are not their for you. That is why they spent all their time keeping you and your family away from any function. That is strictly for employees only. So if something does happen. You have no one to turn to except Worksolutions. If you are a dependent. As fat as him being on Match. don't worry he is probably on all the other local sites to. You are absolutely right YAHOO is filthy I found that out after mine left. When I went through the computer. He had 3 internet servers coming into the house with 3 different YAHOO accounts. I guess he didn't want to miss out of any local Loveland, or Lebanon action. Those girls are way to classy to pass up. Especially if they are ready to have a discreet affair at lunch. I guess they have made some people mad along the way. I wouldn't say to much on here. Don't go to his section head or HR Manager either they don't care., after all they were the ones who approved all the travel. I just don't understand don't they have enough to keep these idiots busy with. That they have so much extra time on their hands to do this. My advice is if you have a spouse and they work their. Since the company is so secretive MICRO CHIP them. Like the dogs they are.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 24, 2014
to Dots & PLA, IF you don't know the difference between there, they're & their...& or the fact that P&G does NOT operate these web sites, YOU are IDIOTS with some sort of an agenda.
You 2 are some pieces of work!
You blame others,(companies, the other woman, money, time at work etc) instead of yourselves or simply the fact that your spouse is a jerk.
Keep posting & show your low IQ, it entertains me & others.
Someone could work at McDonalds as a 'cook' or Ford Motor Company as an engineer & cheats & you still wouldn't see that the problem is YOU or HIM.
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2014
In a true Christian marriage the wife is basically considered "chattel" and her needs are subjugate to her husbands. A true Christian marriage is also never meant to be monogamous or permanent. Before you dump on me, it's in the Bible.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Rev wrote:
In a true Christian marriage the wife is basically considered "chattel" and her needs are subjugate to her husbands. A true Christian marriage is also never meant to be monogamous or permanent. Before you dump on me, it's in the Bible.
OLD Testament.Move on Rev.
It also said that 40 days & nights of rain flooded the ENTIRE world. Where did all of that H2O come from that could cover land 20,000 to 29,000 feet in elevation but NOT be there or anywhere afterwards in any form whatsoever?
How about a Virgin birth? Again, literally impossible. Even IF God were the 'Father' of Jesus, it would not be a virgin pregnancy, but it could still be an immaculate one.
I am going to presume that Topix has become your pulpit since only low IQ, mindless, sheep would ever go out of their way to listen to your B.S. at some sort of storefront church.
YOU feel value & fulfillment in having others listen to the dribble that comes from your lips.
Again, there are at least 19 different bibles that have numerous different wordings.
YOU are nothing more than a biblical snake oil salesman.
It does take Faith, different faiths, but YOU have NO tolerance for others which Christianity DOES have.
YOU are a faker, a biased, closed minded human being.
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> OLD Testament.Move on Rev.
It also said that 40 days & nights of rain flooded the ENTIRE world. Where did all of that H2O come from that could cover land 20,000 to 29,000 feet in elevation but NOT be there or anywhere afterwards in any form whatsoever?
How about a Virgin birth? Again, literally impossible. Even IF God were the 'Father' of Jesus, it would not be a virgin pregnancy, but it could still be an immaculate one.
I am going to presume that Topix has become your pulpit since only low IQ, mindless, sheep would ever go out of their way to listen to your B.S. at some sort of storefront church.
YOU feel value & fulfillment in having others listen to the dribble that comes from your lips.
Again, there are at least 19 different bibles that have numerous different wordings.
YOU are nothing more than a biblical snake oil salesman.
It does take Faith, different faiths, but YOU have NO tolerance for others which Christianity DOES have.
YOU are a faker, a biased, closed minded human being.
Old Testament or New, the Bible is still the Bible. Jesus' faith was based upon the books that made up the Old Testament (plus others the Catholics censored......check it out). A Christian may tolerate (turn the other cheek) people of other faiths but his end game is to convert them to the true faith. Pops can you really say with absolute certainty that the world as you know it existed before your first conscious memories?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Old Testament or New, the Bible is still the Bible. Jesus' faith was based upon the books that made up the Old Testament (plus others the Catholics censored......check it out). A Christian may tolerate (turn the other cheek) people of other faiths but his end game is to convert them to the true faith. Pops can you really say with absolute certainty that the world as you know it existed before your first conscious memories?
Eat me!
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat me!
You hate it when some one trumps your ignorance of the Bible with the true doctrine of Scripture, don't you? I bet you make make less than $30K/year, dress like a woman (no facial hair), watch Mormon Boy Philo Farnsworth's television, and drive Gay Boy Eddie Rickenbacker's automatic transmission vehicle. Am I right or are you p!ssed off enough to defend your faith. BTW asking a fellow male to "eat me" is a tad queer, if you hadn't noticed.
Get A Job

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2014
Both of you men grow up and get a job. But grow up. The general public doesn't need to read your filth. Both of you are coming off stupid. Step back, and look at what you said. Sad and shameful. Neither of you are representing ANY religion I want to be associated with.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>You hate it when some one trumps your ignorance of the Bible with the true doctrine of Scripture, don't you? I bet you make make less than $30K/year, dress like a woman (no facial hair), watch Mormon Boy Philo Farnsworth's television, and drive Gay Boy Eddie Rickenbacker's automatic transmission vehicle. Am I right or are you p!ssed off enough to defend your faith. BTW asking a fellow male to "eat me" is a tad queer, if you hadn't noticed.
Funny ! Talk about ignorance...you didn't even notice that the last 'Pops" text was from Mason. That's NOT me. rofl.
Then YOU make totally NON-Christian accusations ! now I'm roflmao
But seriously, IF your cannon of belief is so right,(or anyone else's for that matter) one should be talking their beliefs UP, NOT talking others DOWN.
I am not on here preaching any particular belief. Remember, I claim to be non-denominational.
Convince others that you are right, NOT that they are wrong.
Sort of like the axiom, catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2014
Get A Job wrote:
Both of you men grow up and get a job. But grow up. The general public doesn't need to read your filth. Both of you are coming off stupid. Step back, and look at what you said. Sad and shameful. Neither of you are representing ANY religion I want to be associated with.
I didn't post any filth & I didn't profess any particular belief. Much to the contrary.
I did call 'Rev' on his errors tho. NOW who's coming off stupid & sad? Unless you retract your belief that I posted such tripe now that you see that there was a set up from Mason.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 28, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Old Testament or New, the Bible is still the Bible. Jesus' faith was based upon the books that made up the Old Testament (plus others the Catholics censored......check it out). A Christian may tolerate (turn the other cheek) people of other faiths but his end game is to convert them to the true faith. Pops can you really say with absolute certainty that the world as you know it existed before your first conscious memories?
Have you ever considered that much of the bible was written in metaphor? I am not questioning the sincerity of the numerous authors, I don't know them or their individual personal motivations since I didn't confer with them not having been there.
Then there's the fact that language, verbage, syntax, translations & more have changed over the thousands of years. I do believe that the message is still there throughout the years but not so much so that people should fight over the beliefs of others.
That's one thing that I am pleased to say about Jews & Christians in general. A live & let live attitude.
I don't understand why the various Islamic sects want to KILL any infidels & even the other Islamist sects, civilians included.
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#14 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever considered that much of the bible was written in metaphor? I am not questioning the sincerity of the numerous authors, I don't know them or their individual personal motivations since I didn't confer with them not having been there.
Then there's the fact that language, verbage, syntax, translations & more have changed over the thousands of years. I do believe that the message is still there throughout the years but not so much so that people should fight over the beliefs of others.
That's one thing that I am pleased to say about Jews & Christians in general. A live & let live attitude.
I don't understand why the various Islamic sects want to KILL any infidels & even the other Islamist sects, civilians included.
Truth be told, I'm a Secular Humanist. It's the only "take" on religion that makes sense, logically. As for identifying the "real Pops" by your posted city, maybe I gave you too much credit because, like many Topix posters, I thought you kept your IP mobile or had the skill to bounce it. You probably are miserably underemployed, however and you should "butch up" a tad.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told, I'm a Secular Humanist. It's the only "take" on religion that makes sense, logically. As for identifying the "real Pops" by your posted city, maybe I gave you too much credit because, like many Topix posters, I thought you kept your IP mobile or had the skill to bounce it. You probably are miserably underemployed, however and you should "butch up" a tad.
There you go again, ASSuming.
I sense that you mean well but even IF you truly ASSUMED that I was using a mobile IP, that would NOT excuse your 'colorful' response as a Christian.
Then you follow that up with 2 more insults in this post. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Why do you assume that I am miserably underemployed? But at least you assumed that I am employed. That's a start...for both of us.
But where does the "butch up" advice come from? Oh, I know, from your bag of "defensive " insults. WOW.
IF I were to give you advice it would be to relax & be yourself. Find your niche. And IF you are being yourself, CHANGE !!
But since I know you only from your posts, I will not give you that advice.
YOU claim to be a" Secular Humanist" as the 'only logic'....after talking about the Old & New testaments as Gods teachings which requires FAITH. You are both confusing & conflicted as far as I can tell. There's room for a misunderstanding on my part with that one..
Turn your metaphoric collar around if you have one, you do have NOT earned the respect of being called "Rev".
And if you want to give me "credit", give me credit for being straight up & for being me. IF I were to have something too personal or dishonest to post, I simply wouldn't post it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Mar 28, 2014
Rev wrote:
I agree that the from many perspectives, the Catholics 'censored' THE Bible. But isn't that also what the 'Protesant Reformation' did.? Censor parts of the Bible as it then existed to produce Lutherans & then others? Puritans, Baptists, Quakers, Angelicans etc etc. Just asking.
I truly accept that IF that is indeed what happened it is OK. I just don't go along with the pot calling the kettle black like you are doing.
Just be what you are & let others be as they are. NO harm, NO foul.
The Bible says that Jesus forgave sinners from the cross when he knew that his physical body was dying. Why can't humankind do that while our physical bodies & spiritual bodies are looking for a pathway to whatever comes after?
Rev

Sardinia, OH

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I agree that the from many perspectives, the Catholics 'censored' THE Bible. But isn't that also what the 'Protesant Reformation' did.? Censor parts of the Bible as it then existed to produce Lutherans & then others? Puritans, Baptists, Quakers, Angelicans etc etc. Just asking.
I truly accept that IF that is indeed what happened it is OK. I just don't go along with the pot calling the kettle black like you are doing.
Just be what you are & let others be as they are. NO harm, NO foul.
The Bible says that Jesus forgave sinners from the cross when he knew that his physical body was dying. Why can't humankind do that while our physical bodies & spiritual bodies are looking for a pathway to whatever comes after?
You're good dude, but go back to snapping your mackerel. You have the Theological thoughts of Warren Jeffs minus the wives. I could go all Freethinker Movement/Nietzsche on you but I'm too lazy to.
I knew it

Willow Springs, IL

#18 Mar 30, 2014
| always heard this company supported satanic behavior. This just proves it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 30, 2014
I knew it wrote:
| always heard this company supported satanic behavior. This just proves it.
What you heard & what you KNOW are different things. Please do NOT be a sheep & do your own research. You will be all the WISER for it.
The accusations that P&G was satanic had/has no more validity than a woman with a wart/mole on her nose being a witch. Come on! There is NO proof.
And I do NOT, have NOT ever worked for P&G.
But B.S. smells & that story always smelled
Kyboy

Newport, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2014
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>You're good dude, but go back to snapping your mackerel. You have the Theological thoughts of Warren Jeffs minus the wives. I could go all Freethinker Movement/Nietzsche on you but I'm too lazy to.
I see your a god is dead believer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) 4 hr frivolous lawsuits 83
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr trying 19,718
Motorcycle club 20 hr Derrick16 1
Cincy hookup 23 hr Catdaddy 2
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Thu Paul 97
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's Thu Paul 1
The KJV Bible the true Word of God (Mar '14) Thu Paul 11
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]