The KJV Bible the true Word of God

The KJV Bible the true Word of God

Posted in the Mason Forum

tedi smith

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Mar 5, 2014
O clap your hands all ye people shout unto the God with the voice of triumph ,For the Lord most high is terrible.he is a great King,over all the earth ,He shall subdue the people under us and the nations under our feet..He shall choose our inheritance for us the excellency of Jacob,whom he loved God is gone up with a shout the Lord with the sound of a trumpet,Sing praises to God sing praises unto our King sing praises,.God reigneth over the heathen ,God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness,
yeahright

Georgetown, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2014
whatacrockofshit hahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha
ted smith

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2014
But know this that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the theif would come he would have watched.and would not have suffered his house to be broken into .Therefore be ye also ready for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh .And before him shall be gathered all nations and he shall separate them one from another as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats ,And he shall set the sheep on his right hand .but the goats on the left,
tedi smith

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Bow down thine ear ,O Lord hear me for I am poor and Preserve my soul ,for I am holy O thou my God save thy servant that trusteth in thee,Be merciful unto me ,O Lord for I cry unto thee daily.For thou Lord art good and ready to frogive and plenteous in mercy un to all them that call upon thee,.
tedl smith

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Mar 8, 2014
All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee O Lord and shall glorify thy name ,
Jenny James

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2014
Why don't people post on this page ,I like it
Jenny James

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Sep 6, 2014
For God So Loved

(Genesis 22:1-10; Romans 5:6-11)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Jenny James

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Sep 6, 2014
sam

London, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2015
I hate God with a Satanic passion because He took my store away!!!. For this I blaspheme God real good I also blaspheme the Holy Spirit!!!, I sure do it!!!. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn forever.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2015
Wow. I had no idea God and Jesus read Topix.
Paul

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Mar 26, 2015
sam wrote:
I hate God with a Satanic passion because He took my store away!!!. For this I blaspheme God real good I also blaspheme the Holy Spirit!!!, I sure do it!!!. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn forever.
Don't blame God for your store.maybe he can help you get a new one.maybe He has a different plan for your life.Jesus Saves.Jesus loves you though you are mad He loves you still.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger closing in Walnut Hills 1 hr POPS 2
Countries Biggest Racist Gone 1 hr POPS 8
Women Demand Respect 3 hr You Know 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Well Well 20,775
Women with Self Esteem Issues or Mental Illness 10 hr Mature Woman with... 1
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 10 hr barry 580
What to do ??? Fri POPS 3

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages