Sarah Widmera s mother gives tearful ...

Sarah Widmera s mother gives tearful testimony

There are 3 comments on the Middletown Journal story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Sarah Widmera s mother gives tearful testimony. In it, Middletown Journal reports that:

Brian Dapper, Hamilton Township EMT testifies Tuesday, Feb 1, 2011, with the use of a model, how intubation was performed to Sarah Widmer in 2008 during the fifth day of Ryan Widmer's third murder trial in Warren County Common Pleas Court in Lebanon, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Journal.

boro kid

Fairfield, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2011
In my opinion, he is guilty..........I would never be able to sit there and not show some angry emotion as others accuse me of killing my wife if I did not do it..........he just sits there smug as can be!
Country

AOL

#2 Feb 4, 2011
another Scott Peterson who loved his wife also
mamma

Mansfield, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2011
I feel so sorry for the mother of Sarah. He is guilty as he can be. People do not just drown in the tub.
He is a waste of taxpayers money. Maybe they should put him in a tub and do the same to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sittefield ! 20 hr POPS 3
Sheryl Cogner Carrithers Tue Concerned 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Duke Energy! Nov 19 FYI 1
Cranley ( Money Bags ) Nov 19 POPS 7
stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, seren... (Oct '10) Nov 19 BELLY 30
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Nov 19 BELLY 6

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages