Billy Ray Lykins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
have questions

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2014
Does anyone know Billy Ray Lykins? White male almost 40, married but claims his wife passed away. Has a bad habit of cheating
Sunny Daze

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2014
I know this guy and his wife. Sorry to say I can see him being a cheater. Just can't understand her not having caught the bastard by now
Sunny Daze

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Butt
Sorry Christy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Sorry I ever met him much less slept with him for so many years
Want2Know

Tornado, WV

#5 May 16, 2015
Is this the same Billy Lykins that works for Topicz?
Who evens knows

Red Jacket, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2015
He told me "his family" owns the entire company. Prolly just another one of his lies. Idk Christy but I pray she finds out what kind of man she has before he carries sumn in on her.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2015
I know him told me had played Pro football. Then I talked with another girl he was cheating with and found out all he does is lie
Brickhouse4dinne r

Mountain View, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2015
Misspoed wrote:
I know him told me had played Pro football. Then I talked with another girl he was cheating with and found out all he does is lie
Must be another one of his extreme lies he tells girls he meets while he travels in his big company truck he drives yet owns the company lol. Lead me on for months tellin me how he was jus a single guy lookin for a great woman. I'm not a genius but Stevie Wonder could see this guys a major fraud. Hell maybe his wife knows. Stranger things have happened......
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2015
Sunny Daze wrote:
I know this guy and his wife. Sorry to say I can see him being a cheater. Just can't understand her not having caught the bastard by now
Are they currently married? Have any kids?
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2015
Brickhouse4dinner wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be another one of his extreme lies he tells girls he meets while he travels in his big company truck he drives yet owns the company lol. Lead me on for months tellin me how he was jus a single guy lookin for a great woman. I'm not a genius but Stevie Wonder could see this guys a major fraud. Hell maybe his wife knows. Stranger things have happened......
Where did u meet him?
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2015
Brickhouse4dinner wrote:
<quoted text>
How long ago did u see each other?
Notlongenufago

Martin, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2015
Hasn't been long enough ago. Met him in a bar of course. Guy drinks more Miller lite than most of them can supply. I've been fooled before but.this one really got me.
Notlongenufago

Martin, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2015
This year
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2015
Notlongenufago wrote:
This year
Bar as in coyote den or Renos kinda bar? I talked to him an started doin some research an found this. Can I ask which state u met?
SaveUrself

Mountain View, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2015
From the sounds of it you know what state I met him in. Only advice I have for you unless youre into cheating with married men is R-U-N!!!!!!
Victimsgalore

Mountain View, CA

#16 Sep 26, 2015
I met him too. Left me his number & told me he was.single. Said his family is the lykins family that owns lykins oil. All u gotta do is google him. Pretty sure his pic is on his wifes fb. So sad.
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2015
Victimsgalore wrote:
I met him too. Left me his number & told me he was.single. Said his family is the lykins family that owns lykins oil. All u gotta do is google him. Pretty sure his pic is on his wifes fb. So sad.
when did u meet him?
HateAcheater

Mountain View, CA

#18 Sep 28, 2015
Jus wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
when did u meet him?
Not long ago enough!!! Just trying to warn any other innocent women he may prey on. Nothing I hate more than a married man who cheats. There called divorces, if youre not happy in your marriage, get out!!!!!
Jus wondering

West Van Lear, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2015
Sooo true
Victimsgalore

Mountain View, CA

#20 Oct 2, 2015
Nothing to wonder about here sweet heart, this cat is very married and likes to pretend otherwise a couple night a week. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Moms Mabley Trumpt 20,200
News Seriously, please take her stuff:' Tongue-in-ch... 22 hr jayzee pop snizzl... 1
Legal question 23 hr Siam 7
Black men in Cinti are Evil and full of hate. Sun NotBecky 1
BEFORE YOU VOTE...A must listen to!! Sun Paris 23
Indict Hillary Apr 29 Paris 43
Anyone know Matt Moore? Apr 23 LawAbidingCitizen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages