Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

Do NOT let ANYONE take Your chld there for ay reason, UNLESS you are with them. My Grand daughter was taken there and got hurt, her eye is really swollen, when they were called about the injury later this evening ,their reply was So What! SO WHAT ! OH WELL ! They don't think that my grand child getting hurt is any big deal and they Flat Do Not give a whatever. Your children are being placed in dangerous situations there and NO ONE Cares. If your children and grand children are as precious to you as mine are to me then please take this to heart. Run Jump and Play is not a SAFE place for young ones,it is ANOTHER Accident waiting to happen, But OH WELL ! So What !
mommy to 3

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

uhm.... i have taken my children there and have never had any kind of problem. You Should be there if your kids are there . no doubt about it, but not because you fear for there welfare, because if they are the age to go there then they shoud be supervised.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••