Looking for information on old Zanol ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
david rice

Lowmansville, KY

#43 Jun 30, 2013
wahoo bob wrote:
I am selling a medal commemorating in 1929 the 22nd anniversary of Zanol/American Products Co. on eBay, posting on June 21, 2008. Nice-looking medal, about the size of a half-dollar. Glad to know more about the company from your site. Thanks.
I have the exact medal if its worth anything please let me know @[email protected] thank you
Gene Johson

Frisco City, AL

#44 Aug 8, 2013
Billy Tinsley wrote:
I have a old mantle clock that was given as a award for selling Zanol products. Can anyone help me with dating this item?
I have an old cardboard zanol selling case. And my grandmother had a mantel clock on her mantle. I wonder if this could be a Zanol reward clock?
Allan Patrick

Denton, TX

#45 Jan 18, 2014
I sold Zanol Products around 1942 when I was about 12 years old. They sent me a small sample case and a catalog which I took door to door. I would take the orders and then deliver them and collect my money a few weeks later. I made a small profit and I still have a set of drinking glasses given to me by Zanol as a prize or bonus for my sales.

Earlier I had sold Cloverine salve and later I had a rural route selling for the J R Watkins Co. My sales career ended when I enlisted in the Air Force in 1948.
John A

Port Huron, MI

#46 Apr 7, 2014
I have a half empty bottle of Zanolene "The perfect polish" number 2669. for furniture and automobiles or any varnished surface. The bottle is cast, with the company name Zanol. I wonder if its worth anything.
Donnie Rapp

Cleveland, OH

#49 Aug 22, 2015
Arthur Nahatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, If this is made by Zanol and has id on it I might be interested in buying.
I collect Zanol items for my Dad who sold them as a young boy to help out the family.
Let me know, please
[email protected]
I have 4 boxes with 5 bars in each box, Zanol No. 2425 Palmolene Soap, The American Products Company. Green box, top with plain white bottom. I would say they are in excellent to very good condition. I have an additional 5 bars in bottom box no top.

Let me know if interested.

Booker, TX

#50 Sep 27, 2015
Ashley wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the old company Zanol Products Company. They had a Factory in Cincinnati in the early 1900s. They sold home remedies, Cosmetics and Home Specialties through dealers direct to the home. I beleive they were a sister company of American Products Company also of Cincinnati. I can't find any information online about what happend to this company and its products.
Try: http://collectingvintagecompacts.blogspot.com... ... at least it's the history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure life Min Dry Ridge 2 hr Curious 1
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 3 hr Synque 75
BlackAmericans MUST VOTE.... 4 hr God bless America 52
The Cult of Trumpism 4 hr God bless America 23
Trump vs Clinton 2016 18 hr Roudy The Second 20
Rob Portman? Oct 16 Pam 8
Makino Mason Ohio Sep '16 Disgusted 1

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance