Procter & Gamble and the countless br...

Procter & Gamble and the countless broken Families

Posted in the Mason Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2014
Its Your time to speak out Spouses. P&G demands unity, loyalty, and devotion to their company, unfortunately when it comes to FAMILY THAT SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE a back burner. That should always be second and third in your life. TRAVELING FOR WEEKS AT A TIME, with the opposite sex, staying in nice hotels, eating in expensive dinning establishments, and having plenty of "down time" to go shopping and go on walks by the River, taking limo services to the air port, we want our Ban 1 employees to Travel in style!!! Deception always takes priority. You scratch our back, we will do the same. Family Moral is not our thing here at P&G While your spouse is at home taking care of the family. All of this on P&G funds. Why? because it is a business trip!! If that's not enough let us provide you with electronics so only you and the same people your going on these vacations,"i mean business trips ", on have access to, because if we issue them and pay for them, we require a PASSWORD!!! Meaning we will keep all your secrets for you!!! Go ahead and keep all your expenses in this new APP for iPhone, IPAD, anything we can do to help you lie to your family you just let us know. Oh and go ahead don't worry, BECAUSE NOW MOST STATES ARE "NO FAULT STATES" You can WALK OUT, ABANDON, YOUR FAMILY ANYTIME!!! 50/50, actually you can even stay with the person you were traveling with, the Contracter Manufacture doesn't Matter NO FAULT STATE " REMEMBER???? Do what you want. If your 'WIFE STARTS TO GET SUSPICIOUOS, RUNNNNN. You can stay with one of your co-workers their will HIDE you out. We wont tell no one. HOW DO I KNOW ??? I It happened to me. I loved my HUSBAND with everything I had. He re-paid me 6- months after my dad died , HE ABONDED ME, MY HOME, MY CHILD!!! HE CUT MY UTILITIES OFF, HE STAYED WITH A CO-WORKER, AND HE HAD BEEN PLANNING IT FOR A LONG TIME!! I HAD NO FAMILY, HE WAS THE HEAD OF HOUSE HOLD, HE LEFT BECAUSE I WANTED THE PASSWORD TO HIS IPAD, BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE HIS DECEPTION ANY LONGER. 20 YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER LOST OVER A PASSWORDS, TRAVELING, ABONDMENT WHEN MY FATHER WAS DYING AND THEN AFTER HE DIED. WHE????? BECAUSE HE COULD Thank You P&G today don't know my real name, HOWEVER TOMORROW YOU MAY!!! When you do their will be a lot of people who will have to answer some questions. I THANK YOU AND YOUR " NO FAULT STATE" FOR NOW!!!!
Janek1632

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2014
I am so glad that someone has finally had the nerve to say something about what REALLY GOES ON WITH THAT COMPANY!!!! I am a Mother of 3 boys and 1 boy and my Husband thought that the women in his life their at work, were more important than the women in his home, so much so that he left me alone with my children ranging from the age 3-8 at the time. I remember him telling me stories how it happened to other people. I never thought it would happen to me.
The" Password"s" you were talking about. I knew exactly what you meant. The women their are so manipulative. The higher up they are, the more they think our husbands owe them. When all along they were just using mine. My husband was Promised Promotion after Promotion and never received one. It was excuse after excuse.
I know what you are going through. I hope more people reach out. Their are so many secrets within that Company and infidelity is just one of them. Their is so much Betrayal & Backstabbing within company that everyone is doing it, no one is Paying Attention, and maybe that's why their having so many financial problems. HAS anyone thought about that???? Is anyone looking at these Employees Travel Expenses, or is someone just adding numbers?? PAY Attention Someone!! Stop Condoning this Behavior.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2014
I hate to hear that, because I know how you feel. I looked at my messages and I received 6. I told them to Post their Stories. I only have one child. I can only imagine how it would be with 4.
He still isn't done with me anything he hasn't canceled or turned off he did today. I am sure the only reason I have internet is because I called and added my information just in case he canceled it for it to be billed to me. I guess when you work with dogs you start acting like one. The only thing I came up with for him not caring about what I put out their about him, is because he may have another job lined up, who knows. I guess maybe Mac &Cheese is what he wants for dinner. That is what my daughter and I have been eating since he left us with no money. He knows I have copies of everything and he doesn't care who he brings down with him, which is not surprising to me. I guess I will just have to come out and say who I am and what caused all this, what state he was traveling to last year, with who, how much money he went through, did all his companions really need to be their? Did he and um what"s her name, she was the married one, have to be their on weekends alone?? Maybe I guess we will have to see. Did they check her expense report? I have his?

Location hidden

#4 Feb 20, 2014
I forgot to ask you did your Husband have a IPAD? Did he have P&G stuff on it?? Was okay for them to have it on their?
Mike346

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Hey ladies,
Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get ahead. Women have been doing it, and if you really thought your husbands were going to church when they were going on "business trips" as many times as you say they were with their female co workers??? Yea we were to. It's not very hard to keep a secret most of the time you travel with your section heads, or with the person who is keeping up with your Travel expenses. Why do you think it's so easy. It was for me. Their clueless in all of Cincinnati, or maybe your right we were just that SMART!!!!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2014
I don't find that funny!! If your such a man, why do you have to hide money accounts, and hide behind women and locked devices? Real men, strong men, confident men, don't hide. Men like do that because they can't handle strong women. Don't you even stop and think that maybe your spouse sooner or later founds out. They have access to your hard drive, or can take your IPAD somewhere to get it de-coded. You just think were stupid. Maybe all along men like you have been the ones who have been played!!!!
They Took Our Jobs

Wilmington, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2014
I don't think it's P&G's fault that your spouses are turds

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2014
Not 100% but they MAKE it so easy!!! They have known time and time again that their employees have been know to miss use company computers, phones, credit cards, exc..... and time and time again it happens. WHY?? I'll tell you WHY??, because most of the time its the HIGHER ups enjoying the benefits, hiding behind the LITTLE guy. That's HOW, but the LITTLE guy is to STUPID at the time to figure that out until HE IS IN WAY OVER HIS HEAD.

EXAMPLE: My HUSBAND never smoked a DAY in his life. His last TRIP/VACATION he requested a NON-SMOKING ROOM which was always his preference. That's what he got YET THEY PAID A EXTRA $48 FOR A BALCONY/PATIO. FOR WHAT??????
The Room was BOOKED UNDER P&G with a PERSONAL SUB-FUNCTION I asked what the Personal SUB-FUNCTION meant. HE SAID " I DON'T KNOW MUST BE A ERROR!!!
I ASK P&G they cant give you any information because your not a EMPLOYEE. YOUR HUSBAND IS.
Their CORPRATE CREDIT CARD- Password ONLY THEIR EMPLOYEE AND P&G HAS IT!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND left his computer open I got in they were paying for $40-$50 dollar dinners?????
THEY WERE PAYING FOR extra days?????? Extra co-workers????? My Husband would turn in RECEIPTS THAT DIDN'T SHOW HOW MANNY GUESTS ON THE RECEIPTS. When I noticed something wasn't right I started going through his Book bag.
I COULDN'T GO THROUGH ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
WHY EVERYTHING HAD TO HAVE A PASSWORD??? WHY??? YOU GUESSED IT P&G..
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY BANK ACCOUNTS HE HAD UNTIL RECEINTLY HE LEFT IN SUCH A HURRY HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS HARDRIVE.
Now he wants to go to SINGAPORE, CHINA YOU GUESSED IT,
Who is going to send him their?????? P&G.
HIS FREIND WHO GOT HIM INTO ALL THIS SPENT THE LAST YEAR THEIR. GOT HIM INTO ALL THE SINGAPORE WEBSITES AND HAS ALREADY GOT HIM ESTABLISHED.
I have copies of RECEIPT AFTER HOTEL RECEIPT, AFTER INVOICE OF HOW MUCH MONEY WAS SPENT ON HIS BUISNESS VACATIONS, WHILE MY DAUGHTER AND I STRUGGLED AND HE WAS ACTING AND LIVING LIKE A KING.
So PLEASE I ASK YOU, DID THEY NOT HELP ANY??
THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG!!!
NOW HES HIDING WITH ALL OF HIS P&G BUDDIES, NOBODY knows where he is.
I GUESS ITS A SECRET LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2014
Today I find out the IDIOT is on MATCH.COM . States he's FAMILY ORIENTED!!!! That was my favorite, oh and the best one HONEST""" NOW HE'S LIYING TO HIMSELF. Poor thing he has been gone for 20 Days and he thinks he DIVORDED!!!! that's what it said on his PROFILE. IF IT wasn't so SAD I would DIE with laughter. YOU ARE FAR FROM DIVORCE BUDDY!!! WAKE UP!!!!! That dream your in must be real nice.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2014
If I were you I would remove yourself from local sites idiot it won't take long before everyone knows who you are. Your not that cute.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2014
I won't say that I know how you feel because we all handle our situations differently since they are different.
I have sort of been in your shoes when I came back home from a training seminar for a new job & found the locks on the house had been changed because SHE decided that she wanted to pursue a career instead of family. My employer had nothing to do with it. SHE made decisions all on her own.
Have you ever asked yourself why YOU didn't leave him if everything was so sad & he is so dispicable?
Did you ever suggest relationship therapy?
Have you contacted a good lawyer?
I doubt that P&G provoked such behavior in him. You are just making warrantless excuses for choices that HE made. HE likely used P&G as his excuse for staying away so much when he could have been at the Holiday Inn in the next town. HE pulled his own pants off, not P&G. Put the blame where it belongs....on HIM !
Grow a backbone & fight back for yourself & your daughter. You'll feel better sooner because you will moving in a positive direction.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2014
Pops,
I HAVE A HUGE BACKBONE!!!!! I have a ATTORNEY! I didn't find out what was going on until the FEW MONTHS! When I started QUESTIONING him about certain things HE STARTED TO GET ANXIOUS!! He has PASSWORDS & CODES to EVERYTHING. My father was STRUGGLING WITH TERMINAL CANCER for the past 2YEARS and lost his battle on AUGUST 7,2013. I was a little PRE-occupied with him. OTHERWISE he wouldn't have gotten away with half of what he did. I worked from home for 11 years, so he would the luxury of working for Procter & Gamble. Between the long hours and Travel someone had to STAY AT HOME and take of the HOUSEHOLD!!!! I was OLD Fashion, Catholic, Old School. I TRUSTED HIM. BIG MISTAKE.

AS FAR AS PROCTER & GAMBLE and blame. When they issue their EMPLOYEES A COORPRATE CREDIT CARD I would think it is their Responsibility to see what THEIR EMPLOYEES are using them for!!!!!!!! WE THE SPOUSES don't have access to them. I found him PASSWORD and got into it. I WAS SHOCKED!!! HE TOOK OUT CASH $100 at a time!!! LOUNGE, BAR!!$45 dollar dinners.
Oh and the HOTELS 2-ROOM SUITS!!!!!$269-$345 a POP, POPS. The amount of MONEY spent on "BUISNESS TRIPS/VACATIONS were in INSANE. That's not counting what he spent out of the 'THE FAMILY ACOUNT & THE DEBT ON HIS OWN CREDIT CARDS.
Then Procter & Gamble wants them to have a Phone, YEP paid by them, HERES THE CATCH, "PASSCODE LOCKED" only they can get into it. IRONIC isn't it???? The few times I got into it women "from work" calling gossiping about other co-workers.. One told MY HUSBAN when he reprimanded someone "IT WAS HOT" SHE WAS A SECTION HEAD. THE PEOPLE HE TRAVELED WITH SECTION HEADS AND DIRECTORS.
SO POPS do you think its fair for them to SUPPLY THEIR EMPLOYEES WITH EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO BE, LIERS & CHEATERS, and not have a LITTLE RESPONSIBILITY IN IT??????
THEY even paid for him to LEAVE EARLY AND STAY SO HE CAN SPEND DAYS SIGHT SEEING., GO TO THE SPA, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.. The receipts showed 2-GUESTS.
LIKE A COWARD HE JUST LEFT- HE IS STILL IN HIDING. HIS P&G FAMILY IS HIDING HIM OUT. Meanwhile he has turned all my UTILITES OFF NONE WHERE IN MY NAME. MY CAR INSURANCE, DIRECT TV, PHONE. IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE. IT I DIDN'T HAVE BACKBONE, OR IF I WASN'T STRONG ESPCIALLY AFTER MY DAD JUST HAVING PASSED AWAY, WITH ALL MY FAMILY BEING IN NEW ENGLAND. I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE GONE NUTS POPS!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2014
P.S. POPS
He did come out of HIDING long enough to post his UGLY egg head on LOCAL DATING SITES, for my child to see.
REAL CLASSY!!!!!! OR THAT DESPRATE????
THE IRONIC THING IS THAT HE HAD THE NERVE TO PUT HE WAS HONEST, TRUSTING, AND BEST OF ALL A FAMILY MAN!!!!!!!
Carstoo

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2014
You are an idiot Roasabers get a life
Rosabers wrote:
Its Your time to speak out Spouses. P&G demands unity, loyalty, and devotion to their company, unfortunately when it comes to FAMILY THAT SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE a back burner. That should always be second and third in your life. TRAVELING FOR WEEKS AT A TIME, with the opposite sex, staying in nice hotels, eating in expensive dinning establishments, and having plenty of "down time" to go shopping and go on walks by the River, taking limo services to the air port, we want our Ban 1 employees to Travel in style!!! Deception always takes priority. You scratch our back, we will do the same. Family Moral is not our thing here at P&G While your spouse is at home taking care of the family. All of this on P&G funds. Why? because it is a business trip!! If that's not enough let us provide you with electronics so only you and the same people your going on these vacations,"i mean business trips ", on have access to, because if we issue them and pay for them, we require a PASSWORD!!! Meaning we will keep all your secrets for you!!! Go ahead and keep all your expenses in this new APP for iPhone, IPAD, anything we can do to help you lie to your family you just let us know. Oh and go ahead don't worry, BECAUSE NOW MOST STATES ARE "NO FAULT STATES" You can WALK OUT, ABANDON, YOUR FAMILY ANYTIME!!! 50/50, actually you can even stay with the person you were traveling with, the Contracter Manufacture doesn't Matter NO FAULT STATE " REMEMBER???? Do what you want. If your 'WIFE STARTS TO GET SUSPICIOUOS, RUNNNNN. You can stay with one of your co-workers their will HIDE you out. We wont tell no one. HOW DO I KNOW ??? I It happened to me. I loved my HUSBAND with everything I had. He re-paid me 6- months after my dad died , HE ABONDED ME, MY HOME, MY CHILD!!! HE CUT MY UTILITIES OFF, HE STAYED WITH A CO-WORKER, AND HE HAD BEEN PLANNING IT FOR A LONG TIME!! I HAD NO FAMILY, HE WAS THE HEAD OF HOUSE HOLD, HE LEFT BECAUSE I WANTED THE PASSWORD TO HIS IPAD, BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE HIS DECEPTION ANY LONGER. 20 YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER LOST OVER A PASSWORDS, TRAVELING, ABONDMENT WHEN MY FATHER WAS DYING AND THEN AFTER HE DIED. WHE????? BECAUSE HE COULD Thank You P&G today don't know my real name, HOWEVER TOMORROW YOU MAY!!! When you do their will be a lot of people who will have to answer some questions. I THANK YOU AND YOUR " NO FAULT STATE" FOR NOW!!!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Rosabers wrote:
Pops,
I HAVE A HUGE BACKBONE!!!!! I have a ATTORNEY! I didn't find out what was going on until the FEW MONTHS! When I started QUESTIONING him about certain things HE STARTED TO GET ANXIOUS!! He has PASSWORDS & CODES to EVERYTHING. My father was STRUGGLING WITH TERMINAL CANCER for the past 2YEARS and lost his battle on AUGUST 7,2013. I was a little PRE-occupied with him. OTHERWISE he wouldn't have gotten away with half of what he did. I worked from home for 11 years, so he would the luxury of working for Procter & Gamble. Between the long hours and Travel someone had to STAY AT HOME and take of the HOUSEHOLD!!!! I was OLD Fashion, Catholic, Old School. I TRUSTED HIM. BIG MISTAKE.
AS FAR AS PROCTER & GAMBLE and blame. When they issue their EMPLOYEES A COORPRATE CREDIT CARD I would think it is their Responsibility to see what THEIR EMPLOYEES are using them for!!!!!!!! WE THE SPOUSES don't have access to them. I found him PASSWORD and got into it. I WAS SHOCKED!!! HE TOOK OUT CASH $100 at a time!!! LOUNGE, BAR!!$45 dollar dinners.
Oh and the HOTELS 2-ROOM SUITS!!!!!$269-$345 a POP, POPS. The amount of MONEY spent on "BUISNESS TRIPS/VACATIONS were in INSANE. That's not counting what he spent out of the 'THE FAMILY ACOUNT & THE DEBT ON HIS OWN CREDIT CARDS.
Then Procter & Gamble wants them to have a Phone, YEP paid by them, HERES THE CATCH, "PASSCODE LOCKED" only they can get into it. IRONIC isn't it???? The few times I got into it women "from work" calling gossiping about other co-workers.. One told MY HUSBAN when he reprimanded someone "IT WAS HOT" SHE WAS A SECTION HEAD. THE PEOPLE HE TRAVELED WITH SECTION HEADS AND DIRECTORS.
SO POPS do you think its fair for them to SUPPLY THEIR EMPLOYEES WITH EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO BE, LIERS & CHEATERS, and not have a LITTLE RESPONSIBILITY IN IT??????
THEY even paid for him to LEAVE EARLY AND STAY SO HE CAN SPEND DAYS SIGHT SEEING., GO TO THE SPA, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.. The receipts showed 2-GUESTS.
LIKE A COWARD HE JUST LEFT- HE IS STILL IN HIDING. HIS P&G FAMILY IS HIDING HIM OUT. Meanwhile he has turned all my UTILITES OFF NONE WHERE IN MY NAME. MY CAR INSURANCE, DIRECT TV, PHONE. IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE. IT I DIDN'T HAVE BACKBONE, OR IF I WASN'T STRONG ESPCIALLY AFTER MY DAD JUST HAVING PASSED AWAY, WITH ALL MY FAMILY BEING IN NEW ENGLAND. I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE GONE NUTS POPS!!!!!!!!!
HEY ! I am NOT your enemy so put the caps & anger in your pocket. Do NOT put your daughter in the middle any more than she already is. You're inviting long term trouble that could become a major issue.
I also had a wife that I trusted completely & she cheated on me too. We had 2 boys. After finding out, a number of friends said, "we wondered why you put up with it." What a dumb a$$ thing to say when they were covering for her.
AND quit looking for dirt. It only hurts & wastes time getting on without him.
But ALL of her actions & behavior originated with HER not her employer. Get help girl, therapy, a minister, someone but NOT someone in your family.
I know from experience that I am giving you very sound advice.
Take it or not. That's YOUR choice just like Mr. Itchy crotch made his damaging choices.
Warmnfuzzy

Dayton, OH

#17 Mar 2, 2014
As we all know, P&G is the only corporate entity on the planet that restricts access to it's intellectual property with password protected mobile devices.

Rosabers you're just a stupid biotch plain and simple.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Well Mr. Or Mrs. Warmnfuzzy P&G is getting ready to see how stupid of a BIOTCH I was or how stupid BIOCHES THEY WERE!!!!!!! MY GUESS is, your one of those ARROGANT SOB who works their and HIDES bend their intellectual property AND PLAYES AROUND ON THEIR COMPANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Funny how you said "MOBILE DEVICE" Is that how you use your Mobile Device??? To DECEIVE THE one your with BIOTCH??? HOW about this? Leave your WORK at Work! and if you WANT out of a MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP, "try being HONEST BIOTCH""", DONT HIDE behind your COMPANY IGNORANT. I WOULD BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO, OH EXCUSE ME I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO DO SO!!! THATS how we DIFFER!!!! ME & THE WARMNFUZZY EMPLOYEES OF P&G. GO take a NAP looks like you NEED ONE IDIOT!!!!!!! I EVEN know that all the GOOD WAMNFUFUZZY'S know better than to use their " MOBILE DEVICE" FOR INAPROPRIATE CONDUCT BIOTCH"" You just haven't got CAUGHT. MINE WASN'T AS SMART AS YOU He was one of the DumbNFuzzy!, AND left a TRAIL a 100 MILES long. I AM FAR FROM STUPID. Once he DECIDED TO WALK OUT!!! HE left his IPAD I guess he though because it had a PASSLOCK on it, I couldn't pay someone to get into it without erasing the DATA!! Which HE NEW BETTER than to have ANYTHING P&G ON, but he did. I new he was up to now good, Months before he left, so I had the files from his HARD DRIVE COPIED BIOTCH!!!! I am for from Stupid. But thanks for thinking so. What I was ? I was someone who DEVOTED THE PAST 11 YEARS TO MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER. I worked from HOME SO MY Husband COULD be able to MEET the DEMANDS of working for a COMPANY like P&G. I Supported HIM,LOVED, AND RE-LOCATED WITH HIM. That DID NOT give him PERMISSION to LIE,STEAL, & CHEAT, BEHIND my back!!! IF He wanted out all he had to do WAS BE A MAN!!!!!, and say so.. THATS ALL BIOTCH!!! SOMETHING P&G has ALWAYS LACKED, FAMILY MORAL, HONESTY, AND INTEGRATIY!!!!!! Everyone Knows That!!! They can't even be Honest to Their EMPLOYEES. THEY tell THEM if they go to a UNDER DEVELOPED SECTION THAT they will receive a PROMOTION, They go their Bust their balls, get it going, Then WHAT?? PROMOTION RIGHT??? NO!!!!! They give 100 EXCUSES why they gave it to the ONE SUCKING LOLIPOPS NEXT TO YOU. Stop PRETENDING to know what your talking about with your"intellectual property with password protected mobile devices".
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Warmnfuzzy wrote:
As we all know, P&G is the only corporate entity on the planet that restricts access to it's intellectual property with password protected mobile devices.
Rosabers you're just a stupid biotch plain and simple.
You mean like IBM, Kroger, Western Southern. AIG, GM, Ford, APPLE & others LOL ?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 2, 2014
To Rosabers. Get a level of FOCUS or commit suicide. PLEASE....Think of your options. Just being straight up, Like theowing a bucket of ice cold water in your face. THINK about which makes the most sense.
I do NOT recommend suicide but offer the comparision. Pick ONE! and the move on Psyco wench . I am done with giving you advice.
Get YOUR shit together for the sake of yourself & your daughter OR go choke on a frog & because of YOUR stupidity, take your daughter with you. DUMB B!TCH.
Maybe down the road you will see the validity of this advise. IF not....F U for being so stupid
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 2, 2014
Rosabers wrote:
Well Mr. Or Mrs. Warmnfuzzy P&G is getting ready to see how stupid of a BIOTCH I was or how stupid BIOCHES THEY WERE!!!!!!! MY GUESS is, your one of those ARROGANT SOB who works their and HIDES bend their intellectual property AND PLAYES AROUND ON THEIR COMPANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES. Funny how you said "MOBILE DEVICE" Is that how you use your Mobile Device??? To DECEIVE THE one your with BIOTCH??? HOW about this? Leave your WORK at Work! and if you WANT out of a MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP, "try being HONEST BIOTCH""", DONT HIDE behind your COMPANY IGNORANT. I WOULD BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO, OH EXCUSE ME I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO DO SO!!! THATS how we DIFFER!!!! ME & THE WARMNFUZZY EMPLOYEES OF P&G. GO take a NAP looks like you NEED ONE IDIOT!!!!!!! I EVEN know that all the GOOD WAMNFUFUZZY'S know better than to use their " MOBILE DEVICE" FOR INAPROPRIATE CONDUCT BIOTCH"" You just haven't got CAUGHT. MINE WASN'T AS SMART AS YOU He was one of the DumbNFuzzy!, AND left a TRAIL a 100 MILES long. I AM FAR FROM STUPID. Once he DECIDED TO WALK OUT!!! HE left his IPAD I guess he though because it had a PASSLOCK on it, I couldn't pay someone to get into it without erasing the DATA!! Which HE NEW BETTER than to have ANYTHING P&G ON, but he did. I new he was up to now good, Months before he left, so I had the files from his HARD DRIVE COPIED BIOTCH!!!! I am for from Stupid. But thanks for thinking so. What I was ? I was someone who DEVOTED THE PAST 11 YEARS TO MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER. I worked from HOME SO MY Husband COULD be able to MEET the DEMANDS of working for a COMPANY like P&G. I Supported HIM,LOVED, AND RE-LOCATED WITH HIM. That DID NOT give him PERMISSION to LIE,STEAL, & CHEAT, BEHIND my back!!! IF He wanted out all he had to do WAS BE A MAN!!!!!, and say so.. THATS ALL BIOTCH!!! SOMETHING P&G has ALWAYS LACKED, FAMILY MORAL, HONESTY, AND INTEGRATIY!!!!!! Everyone Knows That!!! They can't even be Honest to Their EMPLOYEES. THEY tell THEM if they go to a UNDER DEVELOPED SECTION THAT they will receive a PROMOTION, They go their Bust their balls, get it going, Then WHAT?? PROMOTION RIGHT??? NO!!!!! They give 100 EXCUSES why they gave it to the ONE SUCKING LOLIPOPS NEXT TO YOU. Stop PRETENDING to know what your talking about with your"intellectual property with password protected mobile devices".
Get over your anger & get THERAPY.
YOU are in a situation that thousands of others have already been in. THOUSANDS!!!!
Grow the F up. That is what I meant by 'growing a back bone'.
Have a good life, heve a good future & put the past behind you. Look to the future

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOX to BillOReilly: "YOU'RE FIRED!" 3 hr POPS 6
Loveland or Water Bend Apts?? Help ?? 7 hr smile 2
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) 8 hr Make her wet 23
waters bend apartments **do not move here*** (Dec '10) 9 hr it bad 13
Easter Bunny Sightings 13 hr Kiwi 92
Lets Make a Deal ? Sun Open Eyed Citizen 9
Loser Cranley! Sat Krajomg 6

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance