tea party?
Taxpayer

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2013
And “big business,” in the form of the Chamber of Commerce and other business-backed groups, has spent and will continue to spend a small fortune electing Republicans, including “Tea Party” Republicans, in order to help Republicans, including “Tea Party” Republicans, maintain control of the House and possibly take over the Senate. The shutdown and the default showdown didn’t stop that. There is still one party that is very committed to rolling back environmental and other regulations, preventing meaningful financial reform, and, most important, keeping taxes as low as possible on very wealthy people and corporations. The Tea Party is not opposed to any of those things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr see the truth 20,301
Looking for a hook up (Oct '15) 17 hr donny 3
Need4Weed 18 hr Bud 6
Indict Hillary 20 hr Go Blue Forever 64
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) Wed dorothya56 53
Black men in Cinti are Evil and full of hate. Wed Abigjohn 7
Was Dubose a good father to his 13 children wit... May 24 Pops 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages