Toothless Amy N. Garcia
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amused

Covington, KY

#21 May 17, 2010
sloppy dogg wrote:
where is she at anyway? heard she keep going in and out of jail all the time.
She is currently in prison and won't be out until 2017. LOL
harry ballzonya

Lebanon, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2011
all yall mofoes have herpes !!!!
my opinion

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2011
I think all of you need to leave her alone she has done some bad things in her life, but she is paying for them now. Her kids have lost there Mother, and now there grandfather and grandmother in a very short span of time to cancer. She didn't get to go to her mothers funeral and now her children are all split up the family has suffered enough without reading this.
LaughingMyFAssOf f

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jun 21, 2011
my opinion wrote:
I think all of you need to leave her alone she has done some bad things in her life, but she is paying for them now. Her kids have lost there Mother, and now there grandfather and grandmother in a very short span of time to cancer. She didn't get to go to her mothers funeral and now her children are all split up the family has suffered enough without reading this.
Oh well, her kids are better off without that trick as a mother! She gets what she deserves and i'm laughing every day that she is Paying for everything she's done. I know her well enough to know she is garbage, F*cking CrackWh0re!
LaughingMyFAssOf f

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Jun 21, 2011
my opinion wrote:
OH and F*ck her family reading all of these comments they raise a piece of shit!
amen

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2014
the crackwh0re is still locked up!
Ingrid

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Jul 8, 2015
If this is the person I am thinking of....she was at Marysville prison? This ratchet , horrible individual stole my $23,000 dollar wedding ring set for heroin; while pregnant after I kindly opened my home to her as she was pregnant and homeless...I just wonder if this is her....she lost a bunch of kids and was with a guy named "Ray."....at the tome (2008 ish)...what I wouldn't give to slug this bitch in the face....although she has no teeth to knock out: the pleasure would be well worth it...I would never do such a thing....but I'd love for her to see me now...she made fun of me...called me fat when I tried to help her....the best revenge would be to show her photos of my owned home, new svelte figure, and oh...yeah....I still have teeth...all of them...and they are straight, and pearly white. Btw is dob 6/21/1980?
Hatefugly

Toledo, OH

#30 May 9, 2017
Ingrid wrote:
If this is the person I am thinking of....she was at Marysville prison? This ratchet , horrible individual stole my $23,000 dollar wedding ring set for heroin; while pregnant after I kindly opened my home to her as she was pregnant and homeless...I just wonder if this is her....she lost a bunch of kids and was with a guy named "Ray."....at the tome (2008 ish)...what I wouldn't give to slug this bitch in the face....although she has no teeth to knock out: the pleasure would be well worth it...I would never do such a thing....but I'd love for her to see me now...she made fun of me...called me fat when I tried to help her....the best revenge would be to show her photos of my owned home, new svelte figure, and oh...yeah....I still have teeth...all of them...and they are straight, and pearly white. Btw is dob 6/21/1980?
Yup thats the one ! She's out of prison now..no teeth and has a black gf
She will be back on dope again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor WHO ? 12 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
s.c.u.m. 13 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
How is rapid fired pizza on montgomery rd ? 13 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
Trump has broken laws (Nov '16) Sun Pops 42
Mike Watson Sun POPS 4
Ron mccollum ii and jessica fuchs Sat Interesting 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages