Toothless Amy N. Garcia

Posted in the Mason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
End

Covington, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Anybody know this H0E? She's asking for trouble!
hmmm

Covington, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2009
She sleeps with other peoples husbands/boyfriends and thinks she's cute with rotted out teeth, dirty nappy hair, a criminal, spreads her diseases all over town, is plain out nasty h0e, she can't keep her kids, wit another man every night and all round trailor trash skank.
I did it

Florence, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
I slept with her a while back. Was pretty good piece if I remember right.

You know if you were taking care of business at home your man wouldn't be out screwing other women.
hmmm

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Nov 21, 2009
I know that girl and if i remember correctly she gave 5 guys herpies lmfaooo. She is a skank and a filthy one at that.
LOL

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2009
She the one that can't keep a man or her kids, alsways getting her ass beat by them and her baby daddy put her ass in the hospital cause she a hoe. She nasty ass pill popping druggie.
I did it

Florence, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2009
At least she got me off when I wanted! How bout you? You want to get me off?
Amused

Covington, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2009
You have low standards, that's why you let her get you off, looks like you couldn't get any better then that toothless sl*t.
I did it

Florence, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
You see when she is missing teeth that is less of a possibility she might catch some skin. It is actually an advantage.
I did it

Florence, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2009
Oh by the way, my standards pretty much go with anyone who is willing...comes with the territory of manhood. Men will do any women who is willing, and if a man tells you otherwise, he's lying.
Amused

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 23, 2009
Im sorry I created this post guys. Im really just jealous of Amy and I find myself strangly attracted to her. I meant her as a hoe in a good way cuz im one also.
LOL

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Dec 1, 2009
Yup she sure is a h0e. Last i heard she was arrested for burglery and lost her kids like usual. She's an idiot feels sorry for the kids tho they got a mother who never takes care of them cause she's to busy beng a pill popping wh0re whose always in trouble for doing some criminal act. Yea thats to be jealous over lmaoooo dumbass.

“honey”

Since: Nov 09

Maysville

#12 Dec 2, 2009
Just another trailor trash h0e with no pride or self respect cause she's to worry about getting something between her hiv/herpie legs.
WOW

Covington, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2009
She an fat ugly dogg.
crazy old man

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2009
why are you all saying bad stuff about Amy N. Garcia she is a vary nice person i know her well and i do not know of her to gust drop and spreed ?
I did it

Florence, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2009
crazy old man wrote:
why are you all saying bad stuff about Amy N. Garcia she is a vary nice person i know her well and i do not know of her to gust drop and spreed ?
She "gust drop and spreed" for me the other day. I'd never seen anyone "spreed" before but it was pretty interesting.
Lol

Covington, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2009
yea that sounds funny, could be her saying that. She can't speak right anyway.
Alrighty

Covington, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2009
crazy old man wrote:
Then you don't know her very well, she has slepted with married men, was arrested for burglery and has had her kids taken away from her several times, pops pills, gets her ass beat by her baby daddy. And everyone knows what a sloppy h0e she is.
sloppy dogg

Covington, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2010
where is she at anyway? heard she keep going in and out of jail all the time.
OldCrow

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2010
She gave me the best Rimjob i ever had!! Once you get past the smell of her stinky Vajaja and the smell of rotting teeth, it really wasnt bad!!
Holly

Covington, KY

#20 May 11, 2010
She is currently in marysville, oh. close to columbus, and yea she does skink that's for sure. she's 29 looking 49.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1320 Race St. (May '10) 11 min memories 5
Why is it that only whites can be racists?? 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
News Our City, Our Problem organization aims to tack... Sun Responsibility 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
the warehouse Jul 4 thanks 1
News Shakespear Ngirmekur Jul 4 abcd 5
Mason Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 9 Musikologist 17
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages