GOD HATES HYPOCRITES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Do you have some idiot savant autistic in your family who thinks they are experts on all things "Christian" and who will sit on your own couch, in your own home and tell you that whatever you are saying is "How The Devil Thinks?"

Does that same idiot never fail to go to church and never fail to ctiticize and judge others and condemn others for little or no reason and then run around acting holier than thou and superior to everyone and all things?

Well, I got them in my family but I don't claim them anymore and they can just stay away from me for now on. You are mad at me for marianating that Christmas roast with a little wine? But you eat your Chinese Food, don't you? It is swimming in wine. Hypocrtes! God hates you! You are nowhere near as saved as you pretend to be.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I hear ya, my mil is such a hypocrite! She's so small minded & a bitch! She acts like I owe her the world! Sometimes I just wanna slap her! ;) lol more like all the time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mason Discussions

Search the Mason Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Samuel 17,704
Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Heist (Oct '13) 4 hr Mimi 27
Cuts coming to Cincinnati's coast guard division 8 hr Pops 1
Open container law reform could affect Short No... 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
grace white 15 hr in need 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Wed Dianne 8,030
1950's-1960's STRATFORD MANOR / EASTWOOD VILLAGE (Mar '09) Tue Ron Davis 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mason People Search