Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati

Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati

There are 7842 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from May 15, 2009, titled Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Local 12 has learned one of the most dangerous motorcycle gangs in the country has recently opened a clubhouse in Cincinnati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

Marine JAG

Delaware, OH

#8424 Jul 9, 2014
I've posted on this thread ca. 11 months ago prior to my last deployment. It has grown in a strange way. I see a lot of semi-literates and very few hard core scooter tramps. Put a stop to it, merciful death, coup de gras, etc.
Dianne

Baltimore, MD

#8425 Jul 9, 2014
Marene JAG wrote:
I've posted on this thread ca. 11 months ago prior to my last deployment. It has grown in a strange way. I see a lot of semi-literates and very few hard core scooter tramps. Put a stop to it, merciful death, coup de gras, etc.
Blow it out you're s troop.
Dottie

Baltimore, MD

#8426 Jul 9, 2014
Did you cut yourself in the courtroom muon.
thiers more

Baltimore, MD

#8427 Jul 11, 2014
Marine JAG wrote:

&sn s=em
Andy2W

Bowling Green, KY

#8428 Jul 20, 2014
Blafricans
Dottie

Newark, NJ

#8430 Jul 22, 2014
Andy2W wrote:
Blafricans
What you doing there mister
Dottie

Arlington, VA

#8431 Jul 28, 2014

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#8432 Jul 28, 2014
I'm a twenty-two year old female ..... all of Cincinnati is dangerous to me if I go somewhere alone. Particularly after dark.
fassdle

Pittsburgh, PA

#8433 Jul 30, 2014
Dianne

Jersey City, NJ

#8434 Jul 30, 2014
Dottie

Orange, NJ

#8436 Aug 1, 2014
Dottie

Baltimore, MD

#8437 Aug 2, 2014
Dottie

Newark, NJ

#8438 Aug 3, 2014
Dottie

Newark, NJ

#8439 Aug 15, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
I'm a twenty-two year old female ..... all of Cincinnati is dangerous to me if I go somewhere alone. Particularly after dark.

&sn s=em
mouthshut

Jackson, MI

#8440 Aug 30, 2014
sand man wrote:
Gearhead there is a differce between crooked cops and these guys. They were not cops just part off the club and now are part of an outlaw club. But still up to thier cop calling ways, just now they tell thier ol ladies to call the cops because thier not suposed to.
Byrd on the other hand was facing life in prison were these punks in cicny call the cops anytime there might be a fight. They are good at runnig thier mouths calling people out but only when they no the cops will be around to protect them.
There is no doubt the highway men in detroit were a force to recon with at one time in detroit. But not here I was there the night they rode to lucky's bar 30 deep most from detroit come to party and 13 IH ran out spit on them and they ran away.And in ky when the IH beat the hell out of 4 of them. Yet they do nothig but wine the highwaymen of old are gone all you have now are a bunch of rat ,snitch, punks. Trying to live off detroits old rep.
I assume you don't make itto Detroit much. I have several friends in the Detroit Highway Men, and believe me, they are someone you don't want anything to do with. They still have a lot of members, and new young prospects. They are a true 1% club with chapters in about 5 states. The feds have brought a lot of heat on them, but at any time they can definitely TCB. I've seen it first hand. I've partied with them at their clubhouse and ours. Their Kentucky chapter and a couple other are still large and could have a couple hundred guys rounded up in no time. People love to talk when they are clueless. Club businesses is private. Let's not forget in 2009 almost 80 indictments against the club came down. They came right back. I have nothing but respect for the Iron Horsemen also. They are a longtime, well established club. Every club unfortunately misses to weed out an idiot or two at first. It happens. It just bothers me when so called experts who probably have never been around 1% clubs talk BS. It is my life. I was born into it. You give respect you get respect. Its earned by your actions and those actions prove what kind of man you are. If you think their old, washed up and none left go pay them a visit, and don't forget topack a lunch. Oh by the way, a few months ago they sponsered a night of cage fighting with a good venue and turn out. I don't think a couple guys did this. Ive been taught since a very young kid to always keep your mouth shut and admit nothing, but I hate reading people talk out their ass without knowing anything. Respect to the Iron Horsemen and the Highway men. The ones who deserve it know who they are. Now I hope I don't have to break my rule again. Mouth shut.
mouthshut

Jackson, MI

#8441 Aug 30, 2014
Rick D wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care what the Iron horsemen or the Highwaymen think I call it as I see it
You will when one or the other stomps your ass. Unfortunately I have ties to a lot of clubs and you don't pick sides. Yes you normally meet with the established club in the area but the IH would have said no, and the HM would have done it anyway. They are not afraid and don't care of any repercussion. I think they welcome it. Oh well give it time and it won't matter because HA will be calling the shots there, and neither will want to settle in for that kind of conflict.
mouthshut

Jackson, MI

#8442 Aug 30, 2014
Ratchet wrote:
911 vet, you obviously have been speaking to the liars who where kicked out of our club. Squashed lol we are here and are growing.
as for that other local club when they do a supposed benefit they steal most of the cash raised. I you want to support rapists and drug dealers that is your choice to live with.
to all the others bashing me an my brothers be men come and see us and quit hiding behind an online alias.
Ratchet,
Detroit Highwaymen HFFH
I'm like a brother to Ghost from the Highway Men. My father is a 1%. I've always been treated with respect when invited to theclubhouse. Your club has a very long history 1954? Before most of these idiots were even a mattress stain. I know what's up. I'd like to see any of these.ass clowns disrespect Ghost and wake up 3 days later from his one punch that I've seen so many times knock people out instantly and hope they wake up. When he comes back from vacation I hope someone has the honor of asking to meet him personally. Oh yeah, him and I ride more than you limp dicks drive your cages or rice burners in a year. I don't get involved in other clubs politics but there is respect due to people in both clubs. I've seen first hand 2 ugly, shall we say disputes, that were tabled and resolved before more blood shed and a full out war. It was handled by a neutral party and somehow it worked. In the long run its bad attention for everyone.
Dottie

Jersey City, NJ

#8443 Aug 31, 2014
mouthshut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like a brother to Ghost from the Highway Men. My father is a 1%. I've always been treated with respect when invited to theclubhouse. Your club has a very long history 1954? Before most of these idiots were even a mattress stain. I know what's up. I'd like to see any of these.ass clowns disrespect Ghost and wake up 3 days later from his one punch that I've seen so many times knock people out instantly and hope they wake up. When he comes back from vacation I hope someone has the honor of asking to meet him personally. Oh yeah, him and I ride more than you limp dicks drive your cages or rice burners in a year. I don't get involved in other clubs politics but there is respect due to people in both clubs. I've seen first hand 2 ugly, shall we say disputes, that were tabled and resolved before more blood shed and a full out war. It was handled by a neutral party and somehow it worked. In the long run its bad attention for everyone.
&sn s=em
Dianne

Jersey City, NJ

#8444 Sep 1, 2014
Dottie wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NtoxrBKGBCEXX&sns=em
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
thiers more

Jersey City, NJ

#8445 Sep 1, 2014
Dianne wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2QzDWIOUnM0XX&sns=em
http//www.YouTube.com/
watch?v=2QzDwiOUn0&sns...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) 11 hr Donny Does Chachi 122
Vote for Hillary 14 hr Go Blue Forever 56
Is Harambe in Hell? 16 hr gary 6
Looking for info 16 hr gary 2
trump is cheating on 18 hr Carla 5
Kings Island freebees? 18 hr Proud Veteran 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Buck Rohde 20,478

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages