The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20391 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26653 Sep 14, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care if you're black or white.
You lack a sense of justice and morals stupid moron.
You need to travel around the world to put in some humanity in your peanut size brain.
Well then, I don't care if you're red dot or white dot. You lack core values and are morally bankrupt. Are you sure you are not a member of the Slap A HO Tribe? You sound like one of their whiny crying biotching little squaws!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#26654 Sep 14, 2014
Elizabeth Harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. My motto is "If you aren't white, you aren't right!"
If you're white you're alright
if you're brown stick around
but if you're black, get on back

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Mumbai, India

#26655 Sep 14, 2014
Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're white you're alright
if you're brown stick around
but if you're black, get on back
Ma'am/sir will you explain us this phrase " if you are brown stick around"
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#26656 Sep 14, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure as to what that means, as I heard that on an old R and B song

I would imagine brown means neither black or white,

Auckland, New Zealand

#26657 Sep 15, 2014
Elizabeth Harrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. My motto is "If you aren't white, you aren't right!"
You might be right , if you're white
but if you dare to fight , that'll be your last night

Auckland, New Zealand

#26658 Sep 15, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
You brown indian will always be slave of whites. Look at blacks, they stick around each other to protect themselves. They are not slave like you.

Learn something you silly kid. Whites are your enemy. We muslims are your friend. Haven't you seen any videos how americans behave with indians?
Moron.

I notice, after living in the US for some time, that Americans treat you as if you don't need yourself. However, all it takes is getting out of the US, and all these people living in the states become literally non-existent as far as you're concerned. And you are still alive and breathing, and you realize that life keeps going on and you know what it's about. US reminds me of a huge human bazaar with each person assigned a different value. People in the US act as if they have rights to you as though they own you. I don't know if the US should be hated for something like this since hate is a feeling, but this is definitely wrong (I know many people in the US can't take constructive criticism and get very cruel when you give it to them). Plus, indians don't really think about the US enough to generate such strong feelings for it as hate. Americans simply project their mentality on other countries. Many indians don't even know America, or anything about it. They just worry about their personal lives. Americans wish they were hated and despised. They wish they could incite strong passionate feelings towards themselves all over the globe. I think the real truth that Americans have a problem admitting to themselves is that nobody really gives a damn about them.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Mumbai, India

#26659 Sep 15, 2014
Lord stuart XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
You brown indian will always be slave of whites. Look at blacks, they stick around each other to protect themselves. They are not slave like you.
Learn something you silly kid. Whites are your enemy. We muslims are your friend. Haven't you seen any videos how americans behave with indians?
Moron.
I notice, after living in the US for some time, that Americans treat you as if you don't need yourself. However, all it takes is getting out of the US, and all these people living in the states become literally non-existent as far as you're concerned. And you are still alive and breathing, and you realize that life keeps going on and you know what it's about. US reminds me of a huge human bazaar with each person assigned a different value. People in the US act as if they have rights to you as though they own you. I don't know if the US should be hated for something like this since hate is a feeling, but this is definitely wrong (I know many people in the US can't take constructive criticism and get very cruel when you give it to them). Plus, indians don't really think about the US enough to generate such strong feelings for it as hate. Americans simply project their mentality on other countries. Many indians don't even know America, or anything about it. They just worry about their personal lives. Americans wish they were hated and despised. They wish they could incite strong passionate feelings towards themselves all over the globe. I think the real truth that Americans have a problem admitting to themselves is that nobody really gives a damn about them.
O really atleast they wont behave me as 2nd class people. Worst aspect of America is way better than best aspect of Middle East/Pakistan.
And why should we hate them ? It wasnt american who chopped off 80million hindus and married forcefully their women. It was you muslims. It wasnt american who terrorized Mumbai .it was you muslims. Its not the american who simply attack any foreigners because of religion. Its you muslim. Why should we hate them ?

And for god sake what makes you think that we are their slave ?
You sure you're living in same 21st century.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26660 Sep 15, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
Hispanic rules
Dead Hispanics rule the underground...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27559...
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#26662 Sep 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good the shooter wasn.t white The whining would continue for an eternity White people cannot protect their property from blacks or Hispanics or they will be called racist murders for doing so
OBEY ACTS 2 38

Napoleon, OH

#26663 Sep 15, 2014
love one another as I have loved you
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26664 Sep 15, 2014
Aww how sweet, look at all the little pillow biting poets! You tinker bells make me sick!

“Fed up with my brothers”

Since: Sep 14

Jonesborough, TN

#26665 Sep 16, 2014
WOW!!
...and Chicago didn't even make the list?

I guess it must now be a dangerous country instead of a city...
Sockeye47

Fort Smith, AR

#26666 Sep 16, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
I googled east St. Louis and got a street view of the place. I could smell the stank. No thanks I'll drive around the nasty hole.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26667 Sep 16, 2014
Lord stuart XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
I bet you are just as stupid in person as you are on a computer! Now shut your pie hole and get back to milking that goat after you finish sweeping up that camel dung!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26668 Sep 16, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy ending..........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26669 Sep 17, 2014
Smabo, sambo, sambo..........LOL!
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#26670 Sep 17, 2014
Any here there are mexicans is true Hell. So much for failed Catholicism in their dead life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26672 Sep 18, 2014
The local jail must be on lock down!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26673 Sep 18, 2014
Banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee..........
Pete Lake

Saint Louis, MO

#26675 Sep 19, 2014
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
That may be true. However, the White ethnic group is responsible for far more death and wanton violence against civilian nonwhite populations than any other group in world history. The White varmint is the only group that has actually dropped atomic bombs on civilians. Your government killed over 500,000 civilians after bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then you have to count all of the senseless invasions and massacres since then. America is owed some heavy due!! Payback is going to be a real mutha fo ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size Coming Very Soon 6 hr Iyanka 6
Mothers of the movement what a joke 6 hr Iyanka 17
Melania Trump a Tranny??? 16 hr God 21
News Ariel ponders John Gee exhibition - Fri Tim 1
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) Fri Proud Vet 102
Hourly pay for independent plumber and electrician Fri Dispatcher 2
Fireman deatb investigation Thu Pops 16

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance