The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Read more: Gawker 19,833

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
TONY BENNEDETTO

Fords, NJ

#26394 Sep 3, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Don't slip on a banana peel there you slack jawed runt!
your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
Bently

Carson, CA

#26395 Sep 3, 2014
Gee, that video sure showed what a bunch of losers us white folk are. I'm going to make a point to kiss more black ass until the world changes.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26396 Sep 3, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text> your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
You should know my good friend Warrior is biracial.
His father is black and never spent anytime with him. His rage against black people is self hate because of his dad. Sad but true :-(

Location hidden

#26397 Sep 3, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Warrior you think you'll get in ?
Truth Slayer

Rison, AR

#26400 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xdyin6uipy4XX
Enjoy
Sam's brother on the down low.
Bjorn Rathraussen

Bentonville, AR

#26401 Sep 4, 2014
Once you go black, you're a single mom.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvcdgijpO1...
Gun Runner

Dayton, OH

#26402 Sep 4, 2014
Bjorn Rathraussen wrote:
Once you go black, you're a single mom.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvcdgijpO1...
Nasty
Bently

Carson, CA

#26403 Sep 4, 2014
Talk about racist. Why do the ADT Security commercials always have a white actor play the part of the criminal breaking into a house? Minorities need acting jobs too. Why only give these acting parts to whites? Why? Why?
thats very true

Fords, NJ

#26404 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know my good friend Warrior is biracial.
His father is black and never spent anytime with him. His rage against black people is self hate because of his dad. Sad but true :-(
KNOWN I can see why this ignorant man is full of hate, and rage, he needs "very serious help" before he comes down with one of the many illinesses that is associated with hate, he spews "neurotoxic venom' that will definetely shorten his Life, those "racist haters" definitely hate themselves very much more than they do any one else, this is me "TONY and I believe that [bigot] complained about me to the "moderator, I couldn't get in to respond you this morning under my name, but thank you friend...

Location hidden

#26405 Sep 4, 2014
thats very true wrote:
<quoted text>KNOWN I can see why this ignorant man is full of hate, and rage, he needs "very serious help" before he comes down with one of the many illinesses that is associated with hate, he spews "neurotoxic venom' that will definetely shorten his Life, those "racist haters" definitely hate themselves very much more than they do any one else, this is me "TONY and I believe that [bigot] complained about me to the "moderator, I couldn't get in to respond you this morning under my name, but thank you friend...
He never spent anytime with his black family. He denies his blackness. And does not identify as black.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#26406 Sep 4, 2014
Bently wrote:
Talk about racist. Why do the ADT Security commercials always have a white actor play the part of the criminal breaking into a house? Minorities need acting jobs too. Why only give these acting parts to whites? Why? Why?
They are afraid to show a black doing a criminal act and if they did, it might cause a riot and their equiptment destroyed. They are polidickly correct and conforming.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26407 Sep 4, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text> your mamie slipped on a banana peel old man when she was carrying your ignorant old ass, that's why you are a fruitcake known, you cant comprehend old man, I wont even answer any of your "sick posts back, you will Fry in HELL one day for all of your [bigoted shenanigans] I refuse to waste any more of my precious time with ignorant, racist, morons, like you hillbilly!!! buzzoff LOSER...
You will do as your MASTER tells you. I own you and control you like a puppet on a string. Now get back in that cage and pick some lice off of sambo and stop throwing your poo at the visitors! Do you hear me, well do you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26408 Sep 4, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j RNCpD3xhsY
Warrior you think you'll get in ?
You better hope getting into heaven doesn't require ever having a job. Maybe they will take your food stamps at the pearly gates and let you in for an hour or so!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26409 Sep 4, 2014
Truth Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam's brother on the down low.
Now that right there is funny, scary but funny! Maybe Fleece Johnson is sambo in disguise!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26410 Sep 4, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
They are afraid to show a black doing a criminal act and if they did, it might cause a riot and their equiptment destroyed. They are polidickly correct and conforming.
They can't find a black who isn't already in jail or currently committing a crime.
Bjorn Rathraussen

Bentonville, AR

#26411 Sep 4, 2014
There should be a big sign as you enter the ghetto: "Around blacks, never relax."
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26412 Sep 4, 2014
A special message for African-Americans...

http://boingboing.net/2014/09/03/a-special-me...

Location hidden

#26413 Sep 4, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope getting into heaven doesn't require ever having a job. Maybe they will take your food stamps at the pearly gates and let you in for an hour or so!
Ok, sure
Jamal S

Cooper, TX

#26414 Sep 5, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
IF I have to go to a nursing home myself one day, trust me I will do very well, because I never hated, and my parents never taught us hatred,[only ignorant" folks and their parents] teach there children to hate, I have seen little black, and white, kids playing and getting along quite well on many occasions, and trust me, they no not a dam thing about "racism" until some ridiculous "bigot teaches it to them, this is the reason known "white women" seek out [minority men,] because they were taught to hate, as very little children, my siblings and I are all married to white people, but it wasn't because we were taught to hate, mom, and dad, told us all that they would welcome any race, whom we choose to love, and they would love them too, this is what [intelligent folks do,] not the [ignorant morons,] some "white punk" called me a "sellout on this post the other day, I truly laughed until I pissed in my pants, Do any of you folks really think that I care what any of you have to say about me??? lol i am my own man, and I do my own thinking, no one tells me what to do, first of all you [bigots] on here are not doing a dam thing for me, and you sure as hell are not paying any of my dam bills, or buying my food, I could really care less about what any of you very [ignorant racist bigots] have to say concerning me, BUT Trust me on this, soon all of the bigots will very soon find themselves in the pinspotter...smh.
To all white folks,

Black people don't need your help. It was your fathers and forefather who caused black genocide to my people. You abused our beautiful mothers and sisters. You white devils hung our fathers and brothers for your entertainment. You are not our friends. I am black & not your personal token to advance your white quilt for repentance. We are proud people and we stand proud for our blackness. Please leave our people out of your childish rants. You don't speak for blacks. We do not need white people to speak on our behalf. I encourage these bigots to spew hate so Black people will see what white people are really like, The Devils.... As far as I am concerned you are propagating racism with your endless mindless rhetoric. Leave my people out of your childish games.
Jamal S

Cooper, TX

#26415 Sep 5, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They can't find a black who isn't already in jail or currently committing a crime.
You sound very mature Warrior. Still sleeping with your sister?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RN license 19 hr CincyRN 2
Need RV home site 19 hr Friend of RV camper 1
Cincinnati Reds Message Board (Aug '11) Fri Stl fan 2
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Fri jordan 75
mcginnis Fri just info 1
Why are female nurses so fat and stupid (Jun '12) Apr 16 Lol 14
Motorcycle club Apr 15 Lewis 3
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE