The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20482 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26458 Sep 6, 2014
You people still rioting and looting and burning down your own neighborhoods in Ferguson?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26459 Sep 6, 2014
You can take the boy out of the Ghetto but you can't take the Ghetto out of the boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26460 Sep 6, 2014
LMAO! Sambo clearing his history so he can deploy many icons! That speaks volumes about that mental midget! Give your self some more bright light bulbs idiot! That's the only way you will ever get one!

PRICELESS!
Jamal S

United States

#26461 Sep 6, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Coyotes and other things, you blacks still killing blacks by the dozens daily?
Oh it's the mighty warrior with his baby Tanto. You trying to make a funny White boy. Keep posting so the whole world can see how ignorant white people are...I am Jamal, remember me long and hard.....
Jamal S

United States

#26462 Sep 6, 2014
A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE F-__-U

I am Jamal, remember me long and hard.
Jamal S

United States

#26463 Sep 6, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernhard Goetz was one of my heros and we had the 22 caliber killer in Buffalo years ago who shot l\ligger punks at random. I used to pray that he didn't get caught.
Chet the sheetwetter...Typical white commando who hides behind the computer and types the big talk. The truth is you white fear us and rightfully so. Come get some Chetti, Boo!

Jamal S

United States

#26464 Sep 6, 2014
Bjorn Rathraussen wrote:
<quoted text>
From everything we're seeing, it looks like we have a low-level race war in this country that the blacks have declared on the whites. The question is whether we should let a low-level race war drag on for decades, or whether it should be escalated so we can get it over with.
Another one tooth hill billy from the Ozarks. LMAO, is that dueling banjos in the background. Hey sis you awake=foreplay in Arkansas. Now STFU! In regards to your low-level brain cells, You dont want a war pus face. We are the strongest, fastest, baddest of the bad and lovers to your filthy white women who craves a mouth full of black chocolate. Now do want to know why white girls love black men? Look between your legs mastersof the Oscar Meyer Vienna Sausage. I am Jamal, remember me long and hard.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Patna, India

#26465 Sep 7, 2014
Let the fight begin. Lol kill each other for the sake of your ego.
Let foreigners rule america.

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Patna, India

#26466 Sep 7, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet the sheetwetter...Typical white commando who hides behind the computer and types the big talk. The truth is you white fear us and rightfully so. Come get some Chetti, Boo!
You are Ja-Male who is not male.

there are three kind of ales in america

straight male
straight female
douchewaffle ja-male
Bjorn Rathraussen

Alexander, AR

#26467 Sep 7, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE F-__-U
I wanted to know what you look like, so I did a Google image search for "Jamal Jackson," and it brought up about a thousand mugshots of black men. I still don't know which one is you.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26468 Sep 7, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You people still rioting and looting and burning down your own neighborhoods in Ferguson?
You're a black man also, so are you talking about yourself ?

Location hidden

#26469 Sep 7, 2014
You've been passing for a White man so long you believe you are.

Location hidden

#26470 Sep 7, 2014
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26472 Sep 7, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's the mighty warrior with his baby Tanto. You trying to make a funny White boy. Keep posting so the whole world can see how ignorant white people are...I am Jamal, remember me long and hard.....
Listen Jamama the only thing long and hard is hanging out of your PIE HOLE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26473 Sep 7, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a black man also, so are you talking about yourself ?
I suppose you think Obama is black also?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26474 Sep 7, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dhby06LaBeQXX
And now you know
Show me one place in the United States of America where whites kill each other by the dozens daily! You can't, doesn't happen, never has, never will. What do you think the death toll for blacks that were killed by blacks this weekend in Chicago will be? You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts and that goes for that simpleton in that stupid video also!

And now YOU KNOW!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26475 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text>YOU sound like another one of them racist bigot Ignorant Nuts, you sound so Unintelligent like the other Bigoted Clowns on this and other forums like it..YOU FOOLS HAD BETTER BE WORRYING ABOUT THE THINGS YOU OUGHT TO BE WORRYING ABOUT LKIE' ISIS'
attacking, YOU RACIST RETARDS YOU BIGOTS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID REAL MEN DONT SIT AROUND POSTING THIS TYPE OF IGNORANT BULLSHIT YOU BIGOTS ARE SOOOOOOOOO DUMB AND YOUALL SOUND SOOOOOOOOO SHELL SCHOCKED, YOU ASSHOLES NEED TO GET A LIFE SOOOOOOO you all are SIMPLE MINDED!!!!!!!!!!
The greatest threat to this country is not ISIS currently, it's YOU thugs who riot and loot and steal and rob and rape and murder and that's just to each other!
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

#26476 Sep 7, 2014
Not enough white people in Dayton Ohio!

Location hidden

#26477 Sep 7, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think Obama is black also?
The one drop rule applies to you and Obama.

Location hidden

#26478 Sep 7, 2014
POVERTY, NOT RACE Warrior :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatboy 1 hr Mike E 1
Is Harambe in Hell? 5 hr zimba 7
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) 6 hr Elizabeth 58
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) 8 hr Proud Veteran 123
Vote for Hillary 8 hr Proud Veteran 58
Looking for info Tue gary 2
trump is cheating on Tue Carla 5

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance