The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

OBEY ACTS 2 38

Napoleon, OH

#26231 Aug 27, 2014
obey acts 2 38 set your goal for being right in the life to come = obey peter and obey acts 2 38 thats your only way into the kingdom of God OBEY ACTS 2 38 AND GET RIGHT
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26232 Aug 27, 2014
You poverty pimps still crying foul in Ferguson?
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26233 Aug 27, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You back.:). See all we need are nice words and love. We should post the positive and do away with negativity. This world would be a much happier place. I know that everything can't be perfect and it won't be most of the time. But we can try to put our best foot forward and strive to do good. My day is going great., thank you, and hope yours is too!
OMGosh! You two sound like long lost B(U)TT lovers. All we need are nice words and love, WTF you talking about? You preface your comments by calling people racist and haters. What did you do, take a chapter from the Koran? Maybe the 6ft9 Silver Back should've thought twice before robbing that innocent store owner. You ever heard the philosophical concept of Cause & Effect? Oh I know blame poor whitey forcing that Honor Roll 18 yoa student to rob and steal. I laugh every time you losers burn down your own neighborhoods and stores. Ya look like cockroaches when someone turn the lights on....Have a nice day friend, Do you understand? Well do you. 1212/5372 4Life.....
Ancient One

United States

#26235 Aug 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OMGosh! You two sound like long lost B(U)TT lovers. All we need are nice words and love, WTF you talking about? You preface your comments by calling people racist and haters. What did you do, take a chapter from the Koran? Maybe the 6ft9 Silver Back should've thought twice before robbing that innocent store owner. You ever heard the philosophical concept of Cause & Effect? Oh I know blame poor whitey forcing that Honor Roll 18 yoa student to rob and steal. I laugh every time you losers burn down your own neighborhoods and stores. Ya look like cockroaches when someone turn the lights on....Have a nice day friend, Do you understand? Well do you. 1212/5372 4Life.....
Well maybe I should not have began my opening comments to the haters and racists... But that is all I'm seeing on these posts. And no I am not anyone's butt lover. I am a Christian who is just trying to share kindness and goodness.
You spew hate and hopelessness. I do not recall mentioning any current event going on in the world today or what stance I take in regards to these events. However, I do see where you stand. You seem to think I'm black also, but you are wrong again, I am Caucasion. I do not condone stealing and I have never burned down mine or any neighborhood. I do not look like a cock roach , I look like a human,made in the image of God.
I hope and pray that you find Jesus and that you find happiness that is obviously lacking in your life.
Try saying something nice, I'm sure you'll feel better. Blessings and good day.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26236 Aug 27, 2014
TONY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE A VERY UNHAPPY"RACIST HATER" WHO WILL SURELY BURN IN HELL BIGOT, AND DONT POST BACK WITH YOU "VERY IGNORANT "WORTHLESS, SHENANIGANS," YOU NEVER QUIT? DO YOU BIGOT????YOU ARE THE BIGGEST "COCKROACH" ON HERE, ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A "MISERABLE CREATURE" WHOS JUST ON HERE LOOKING FOR "ATTENTION, SMH,YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE ,"YOU ARE SO DAM IGNORANT," AND ALL THAT "SICK HATE" THAT YOU SEND OUT TO OTHERS IS DEFINETELY COMING DIRECTLY BACK TO YOU PUNK!!! YOU ARE GONG TO SEE, YOU WILL GET IT BACK ONE HUNDRED FOLD, OR EVEN MUCH MORE, YOU ARE PROBABLY A "DIRTY SISSIE" YOUR OWN SELF, YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH IDIOT!!! YOU ARE A "SICK "TWISTED JEALOUS COMPLETE ASSHOLE" BECAUSE YOUR HATE HAS CAUSED YOU A VERY MISERABLE, LONELY, TORTURED LIFE, YOU ARE A PATHETIC LOSER...DUH
@ Tony and the Great Ancient One,

By the tone of your post it appears that you have such hatred for anyone that opposes your biased prejudicial viewpoints. Everytime you post it is laughable to see you contradict yourself in the most redundant and retarded retorts. I have never posted anything that I couldn't back up. You on the other hand can not and will not post anything refuting my claims/opinions with any supporting
facts or information. All you can do is stomp your little feet like little incorrigible children who were born to unwed mothers and sperm donor diddys. If your idea of having an Adult Intelligent Debate is to lash out with ugly name calling then perhaps it is you, quote, "YOU ARE PROBABLY A "DIRTY SISSIE" YOUR OWN SELF, YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH IDIOT!!! YOU ARE A "SICK "TWISTED JEALOUS COMPLETE ASS O"

Do you understand? Well do you Kaffir.....
Aryan Barbarian

Dadeville, AL

#26237 Aug 27, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe I should not have began my opening comments to the haters and racists... But that is all I'm seeing on these posts. And no I am not anyone's butt lover. I am a Christian who is just trying to share kindness and goodness.
You spew hate and hopelessness. I do not recall mentioning any current event going on in the world today or what stance I take in regards to these events. However, I do see where you stand. You seem to think I'm black also, but you are wrong again, I am Caucasion. I do not condone stealing and I have never burned down mine or any neighborhood. I do not look like a cock roach , I look like a human,made in the image of God.
I hope and pray that you find Jesus and that you find happiness that is obviously lacking in your life.
Try saying something nice, I'm sure you'll feel better. Blessings and good day.
Quote,
"You spew hate and hopelessness."

On the contrary, I spread the truth backed by facts. It's readers who can't accept the TRUTH. By choosing to bury your heads in Camel dung only does a disservice to our forefathers and the men including myself who have shed blood to make this a better world and country. Now contrast that with the fools running AMOK in Ferguson, Missouri, who you and the above knuckle head hold in high esteem. Perhaps it is me that can't see the proverbial BIG PICTURE!
Ancient One

United States

#26238 Aug 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Tony and the Great Ancient One,
By the tone of your post it appears that you have such hatred for anyone that opposes your biased prejudicial viewpoints. Everytime you post it is laughable to see you contradict yourself in the most redundant and retarded retorts. I have never posted anything that I couldn't back up. You on the other hand can not and will not post anything refuting my claims/opinions with any supporting
facts or information. All you can do is stomp your little feet like little incorrigible children who were born to unwed mothers and sperm donor diddys. If your idea of having an Adult Intelligent Debate is to lash out with ugly name calling then perhaps it is you, quote, "YOU ARE PROBABLY A "DIRTY SISSIE" YOUR OWN SELF, YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH IDIOT!!! YOU ARE A "SICK "TWISTED JEALOUS COMPLETE ASS O"
Do you understand? Well do you Kaffir.....
Well I'm just the Ancient One, not Great Ancient One. I do not recall calling you a name and if I did, please forgive me. I did however say that you were spewing hate and hopelessness because you are. You are the one calling me the names. I'm not trying to judge you or any others. That is between you and God and others and God. I will also have to answer to God one day. I know I fall short, we are all sinners. Faith in His promises keep my sustained and by going to church to hear the Gospel proclaimed. He wants me and everyone who listens to His Word to go out and proclaim the Gospel. That is what a disciple of The Lord does. I can't help but speak the truth.
What I am saying is that we are all our brother's keeper and we need to look out for everyone as everyone else including you should be looking out for me and others in the most positive way, through love and kindness. What is wrong with that? Isn't that is what Jesus would do? Have you been kind to others today? I would hope so. Have you ever visited the sick or elderly? They light up when they have a visitor. Have you ever pushed a youngster in a swing and heard their laughter? Life is what you make of it. Everyday is a gift from God. And by the way, tomorrow is my birthday!
Thank You God, for the gift of life.
Again, Peace and Happiness.
Aryan Barbarian

Jacksonville, FL

#26239 Aug 27, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm just the Ancient One, not Great Ancient One. I do not recall calling you a name and if I did, please forgive me. I did however say that you were spewing hate and hopelessness because you are. You are the one calling me the names. I'm not trying to judge you or any others. That is between you and God and others and God. I will also have to answer to God one day. I know I fall short, we are all sinners. Faith in His promises keep my sustained and by going to church to hear the Gospel proclaimed. He wants me and everyone who listens to His Word to go out and proclaim the Gospel. That is what a disciple of The Lord does. I can't help but speak the truth.
What I am saying is that we are all our brother's keeper and we need to look out for everyone as everyone else including you should be looking out for me and others in the most positive way, through love and kindness. What is wrong with that? Isn't that is what Jesus would do? Have you been kind to others today? I would hope so. Have you ever visited the sick or elderly? They light up when they have a visitor. Have you ever pushed a youngster in a swing and heard their laughter? Life is what you make of it. Everyday is a gift from God. And by the way, tomorrow is my birthday!
Thank You God, for the gift of life.
Again, Peace and Happiness.
I don't want to rain on your party tomorrow, so I will leave on a positive note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to come. AB

Since: Oct 13

San Jose, CA

#26241 Aug 27, 2014
I just know the best website from USA is www.hdgenius.com about hdmi converter,hdmi splitter.
Ancient One

United States

#26242 Aug 28, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to rain on your party tomorrow, so I will leave on a positive note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to come. AB
Well thank you so much. I hope that you have a wonderful day too!:-)!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26243 Aug 28, 2014
With Liberty and Justice for All.
Mr Bojangles

Schenectady, NY

#26244 Aug 28, 2014
Blah Blah Blah

New York, NY

#26250 Aug 28, 2014
see the light wrote:
THESE forums mostly never focus on the main topics just like on what happened in ferguson where the guy was shot by the cop instead they use these these forums mabey a little bit to talk about the main topic, but mainly they use it to spew racial hatred,, have any of you people read up on current events lately? or even read the newspapers? I hope nothing happens again like what happened in ferguson that could give the terrorist a foothold to attach Bombs to their hateful bodys and run through a crowd and kill a lot of the innocent civilans and bystanders, and wonderful cops, and all not all cops are bad at all.. the terrorist is laughing at "America" because of all the race hating in this country, and they are very dangerous rutheless people who truly have no regards for human life, anytime some one is so full of hate they are willing to attach BOMBS to their own body just to kill, hurt, and maime other innocent people,folks should really be focusing on "ISIS" they could attack "America suddenly," the wolf could be on "America" at un awares,and its very sad REMEMBER (911)
Nobody cares. Its a narcissistic free for all. See the thugs? See how they loot? She how they act like the savages they are? Millions want to start mowing them all down. They deserve it.
See The Darkness

New York, NY

#26254 Aug 28, 2014
Mood swings and irritability are often used interchangeably. Irritability is often defined as impatience or anger to an event or occurrence. Mood swings are usually defined as an inappropriate response to an occurrence or event. The term also holds a connotation that the person's mood can change swiftly from happy to mad or sad. This is a common and well-known menopause symptom that is directly related to hormone imbalance.

The hormone imbalance of perimenopause, menopause and adrenal fatigue causes a large number of symptoms which can contribute to and lead to mood swings. When a woman's body is going through so many different things, it is hard to maintain patience and the ability to remain reasonable. Often times, these symptoms - or DRUG ABUSE - cause mood swings.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26255 Aug 28, 2014
Pathological sadistic racist crowd.
Ho Ho Ho

Lewisville, NC

#26259 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOU TO KNOW ALL OF THIS THEN YOU ARE DEFINEELY A WOMAN, AND YOU ARE ALSO THE [VERY SAME IMPOSTER] WHO SIGNED IN AS NEW YORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, MISS, OR MRS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SELF ON SOME WOMENS HORMONE MEDICATION LADY ASAP. YOU ARE PROABLY YOURELF A JUNKIE BITCH WITH NOTHING BUT "SICK MOOD SWINGS... HAHAHAHAHA.IMPOSTER!!!
Pfft!!.... You make me laugh - at you. All caps is clearly an indicator that you are angry. hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa!
Ancient One

United States

#26264 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENEDDETO wrote:
<quoted text> I Would like to wish you a very happy birthday today, and may you have many more happy Birthdays, and may "GOD" bless you always...
Thank You, also, Mr. Tony B. I did have a great day! That was a sweet note, and I hope your birthday, whenever it is, is a Happy, Happy Day!!! God Bless You Too!!!
see the light

Indianapolis, IN

#26265 Aug 28, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, also, Mr. Tony B. I did have a great day! That was a sweet note, and I hope your birthday, whenever it is, is a Happy, Happy Day!!! God Bless You Too!!!
YOU are welcome, and Thank you for also wishing me a Happy birthday, I was (54) on may the 5th lol, I just want to say that [you are a very beautiful positive person,] and you are a lovely, kind human being, May "GOD" bless you again, and always and forever.PEACE,,,
see the light

Indianapolis, IN

#26266 Aug 28, 2014
Ancient One wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS ME TONY B I also use the {name phrase) see the light also at times, and so do my brother Anthony, have a blessed evening and I am happy you had a nice day and birthday...PEACE.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26267 Aug 28, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text> YES you are definitely right, and trust me folks like this are truly very miserable, very ignorant, very unhappy lonely human beings, people like these people [need black people and other minoritys] so that they can feel superior to the blacks, and the other minoritys, deep down they feel like a bunch of nobodys and they certainly have no self worth, or no self esteem, any time anyone have the great need to feel superior over others, they are really the lonely inferior people in the world, they need to build themselves up on others so that they can feel better about themselves, and trust me they are definitely not speaking for all of the "white people" because the [truly white intelligent people] do not act or think like they do, i am always with decent "very intelligent white people, and they laugh at those type of ignorant whites, usually its mainly the white trash also, I and my family associate with all different races, and skin colors, it does not matter, its some good and bad in all of the races, its just the unintelligen white who cant seem to [comprehend that.] IAM tired of all of their very sick shenanigans, but like I said they are going to truly find out one day just let them keep on living, time will definitely catch up with them all, and they will become [color blind immedietly] "when there is no body to hand them a glass of water, but the blacks and all of the minoritys that they hated for so many years as I warned them, bad deeds and racism have a very stange way of catching up to a person, Its also called "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discrimate if a person believe in 'GOD" or not or whether they are an atheist, the whites here get mad with me because I refuse to go along with their [shenanigans] no one could ever control me, I am my own person, I think with and use my own mind, trust me they will self destruct, I wont be on any of the racist forums much longer, because its truly not worth loosing precious energy over all of the [ignorant pathetic losers that frequent these disgusting forums, Its not really worth it to me, I am surrounded by family, and friends,[of all races] and we all love one another, I can tell that you are a very GOOD MAN, And you are a very intelligent person...GOOD EVENING.
Hello Tony the Tiger,

Boy did you let out a big Tony the Tiger roar. You like to castigate and throw stones just like a belligerent child in a 2nd hand Goodwill store. The only thing I will agree with you is Karma, Quote "KARMA" trust me and karma don't discriminate" Perhaps that why Blacks are so full of hate and anger is called Karma (Kool Aid), "The chickens are coming home to roost". Perhaps it was Karma that Michael in Ferguson Missouri ran into on that fateful day after he committed a Strong Arm Robbery , or poor-poor little ole Tookie Williams when he faced the electric chair after he killed 3 Koreans with a sawed off shotgun. You know what I find Ironic is your lack of outrage when the poor little 3 yoa black girl that was killed in Chicago last week. Guess what? she died at the hands of another misunderstood self serving Bruthder, A word play on Ebonics. You feel me? By judging all of your misspelled words, you appeared to be a Dumb ______ Now let see if you're smart enough to fill in the blanks. Have good night....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophisticated Lady Needing Help 9 hr hantor 1
pulse nite club (Mar '12) Fri ciaAKAnormal 17
Cincy hookup (Jan '15) Thu Straight 11
Indict Hillary Thu Kyboy 87
Bored at work Jun 23 BeckyDontWantU 2
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Jun 23 India29536 5
incest brother and sister from ohio (Jul '10) Jun 23 Horny affff 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages