The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,738

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25989 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Those who will not reason are bigots.
GET REAL!!! its impossible to reason with any [thug,] or bunch of [thugs,]you cant reason with a [thug] in no way, didn't you know that??? I have been through that already with a [thug,] duh... that's like trying to send a camel through the eye of a needle, they are all 'very" "ignorant' morans" one day you yourself will find out if you are accosted by a [thug] or [thugs] hopefully you wont have to ever find out, I bet you are the type if it happened to you, you would SHIT in your pants, you cant reason with animals, because that is surely how these [thugs] act, like I said, I vowed that they will never hurt me again.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25990 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Those who will not reason are bigots.
what you said is not intelligent at all its stupidity, a person do not have to be a [bigot] to detest thugs, thugs are "worthless animals" who prey on innocent people what part of that? that you don't understand???DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25991 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Bigotry may be roughly defined as the anger of men who have no opinions.
that is also another bunch of "bullshit' folks who speak the way you do are the main 'racist bigots", and you cant expect any race of people not to detest [thugs] who prey on them and rob them, maime, or mabey even kill them, duh... you are the main one here who cant reason, and anybody here can plainly see that...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#25992 Aug 9, 2014
Lol...  calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.

Location hidden

#25993 Aug 9, 2014
Black people can be reduced and made criminal.

Location hidden

#25994 Aug 9, 2014
We are living in an age where Black people are colored illegitimate. Classed, marginalized and stereotyped as "thugs"" 

Location hidden

#25995 Aug 9, 2014

What does the Criminalization of a group of people do ?

Location hidden

#25997 Aug 9, 2014

Criminalization of a people.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25998 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
We are living in an age where Black people are colored illegitimate. Classed, marginalized and stereotyped as "thugs"" 
not all black people are thugs, but a lot are, the younger ones, and the older ones, and their are some very smart, very intelligent, hard working black folks also,[color] have nothing to do with it, everyone detests the [black thugs] they rob, maime, and "kill" hard working law abiding citizens of any race, they complain about the "white man" but the "white man" is doing absolutely nothing to them, they are doing it all to themselves.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25999 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Black people can be reduced and made criminal.
other races commit crimes also, but blacks commit the most crimes, turn on the tv, or read the newspaper on any given day, the proof is in the putting, and it can not be disputed, as for me, I hate no one, I was not raised to be a racist, I was taught to treat each and every person the way that I would like for my own self to be treated, but I detest black thugs who go around constantly hurting innocent people, because its wrong, I never have said myself that all blacks were [thugs] because its simply not true.....

Location hidden

#26000 Aug 9, 2014
Criminalization of Black people is not what the original intent of this thread.

Location hidden

#26003 Aug 10, 2014

Unarmed man shot by police for the crime of being black.

Location hidden

#26005 Aug 10, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks are 10x more likely to commit a crime than any other race . No winder this guy got shot Black people have created their own problems by past actions chances are this guy did something No Police do not shoot people for sport
Using your racists logic at what age should I tell me three year old son his a criminal ?

Location hidden

#26007 Aug 10, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baltimore curfew Designed to curb violence Do you think white people are the reason Baltimore feels the need for a curfew
As far as you 3 yr old Teach him that nothing o=good ever comes of staying out after dark Perhaps he will say in school rather than becoming a statistic ..... if you catch my drift
People are not afraid of black it is just a shame that blacks have a propensity towards senseless violence Why do you think black on black crime rates are so high?
http://news.msn.com/us/go-home-kids-baltimore...
Your deep concern for the black community is well noted.

Location hidden

#26008 Aug 10, 2014
The demon's target is not the possessed; it is us the observers..everyone in this house. I think the point is to make us despair..to reject our humanity: to see ourselves as ultimately bestial, vile and putrescent; without dignity; ugly; unworthy.

Location hidden

#26009 Aug 10, 2014
We were as hypnotized by the enemy's propaganda as a rabbit is by a snake

Location hidden

#26012 Aug 10, 2014
Song of Solomon 1:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26014 Aug 10, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
The demon's target is not the possessed; it is us the observers..everyone in this house. I think the point is to make us despair..to reject our humanity: to see ourselves as ultimately bestial, vile and putrescent; without dignity; ugly; unworthy.
people, are just that people as I said time, and time again, there are some good blacks, but blacks do commit most of the crimes "GOD" made "blacks' also, so he had to love them also, or he never would have made them, because he is "GOD" and did exactly what he wanted to do, so who is anybody to question him???the point you are missing in the story is "blacks" do commit most all of the crimes, you sir" are acting like you are being personally attacked here, all you have to do is watch the news, and read the news papers on black crime in "America" and these "black thugs" and [other blacks] who are like them are certainly out of control, simply put, facts are just facts, as I said I don't hate any race, or any person, but "YES" I certainly do [detest thugs,] and most all people do, they are worthless, they rob, steal, and kill innocent people, they are [heartless bastards] this haven't a dam thing to do with race, these [animals] are always talking about the "white man" is doing this, and that to them, and that's another bunch of pure bullshit, as for the[ black thugs] and others who are just like them, the "white man" is doing absolutely nothing to them, they are doing it all to themselves, they are really pathetic, and this is very true facts......
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26015 Aug 10, 2014
like I said over, and over again, there are no excuses this is "America" and [anybody] can go to college, or to trade school, and its no excuses that no father was in the home, I know of a lot of black homes where no father was present, and a lot of them [black youth] went to college, or to trade school and made somebody out of themselves,its all about [CHOICE ONLY] people make [choices] every single day, so there are no excuses, a person can choose to do good, or choose to do evil, very plain, and very simple....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26016 Aug 10, 2014
to become a thug is a "choice," and its very pathetic.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers Mon Grounds In My Coffee 3
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Sun Grounds In My Coffee 5
mike from lawn sprinklers of ohio (Jun '14) Mar 29 sure of it 2
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Mar 29 frivolous lawsuits 84
Kara Sewell Mar 29 MDB 1
Motorcycle club Mar 28 Derrick16 1
Cincy hookup Mar 27 Catdaddy 2
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]