The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20693 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25272 May 20, 2014
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percentĀ 0.0002.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25273 May 20, 2014

Hispanics + Hispanics =
FBI Crime data
roxy

Delano, CA

#25296 May 20, 2014
Kooooo
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25303 May 20, 2014
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and...
Aryan the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your link. You're good at posting other links. Glad to see you back, the original "Sambo the big old Dumbo". By the way how come you're taking credit for the other imposter Sambo the Dumbo?
I should just resort to name calling and manipulation like yourself. Or post uder a dozen or so different names. Or impersonate different posters long removed.Here's the component article read it at your leisure.
Samuel

United States

#25309 May 20, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Lenoir City, TN

#25310 May 20, 2014
Zoro

United States

#25312 May 20, 2014
HEY SAMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moniker is truth? That being the case how many kneegers you have in your white family?
WHAT MAKES ME A TRASHIE BIGOT? NOT MY WORDS BUT(T) PIRATE.....

Was this you Mr.Samuel? You bees 1 sic mudafkr Sambo.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25318 May 20, 2014

Black History according to racist.
Waco

White Oak, TX

#25319 May 21, 2014
Hey to all my sweet buckaroos come on down to my Houston Ranch for some bare back ridding. Then we can all sit around the camp fire and chew on some fresh beef jerky. Cowboy Samuel keep your spirit up boy, I know for a fact black boys have big wieners, but not as big as my Texas one eye bull named FumanChew. I know you black boys kinda scared coming down here to my Texas ranch can't say I blames you boys. I just want you black pumpkins to know not all white cowboys are racist like them boys down in Jasper. I guess it's time to saddle up boys. Ya be good, you hear.
Samuel

United States

#25321 May 21, 2014
I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
M Carter

Virginia Beach, VA

#25325 May 21, 2014
memphis
Waco the Kid

White Oak, TX

#25337 May 21, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I wonder if they ever lynched those big fat Mammy l\liggers or maybe they couldn't find strong enough rope, so they just shipped them to Germany and had Hitler put them in the ovens.
Hay Cowboy that wasn't funny. You made all that up because if that was factual could you imagine the size of the grease fire? Not to mention the smell from all those stinky vaginas. I prefer roasted wieners myself. The darker the better....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25385 May 24, 2014
When arguing with fools don't answer their foolish arguments or you will become as foolish.
lb1234

Long Beach, CA

#25396 May 24, 2014
Agree
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25422 May 25, 2014
Surprising how incredibly important I most be to you. This time your impersonation of me was not vulgar at all. But next time you may want to use a Tennessee proxy. That would make it more believable :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25511 Jun 9, 2014
White Supremacist husband and wife shoot and kill two Cops In Vegas Sunday.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25512 Jun 9, 2014
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25520 Jun 11, 2014
Samuel

United States

#25525 Jun 13, 2014
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#25539 Jun 20, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Dressing Him Up 1 hr GrowUp 8
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 2 hr flowers 2
News Trump 'thank you' tour to start Thursday in Cin... 4 hr Matthew 11
Illegal Voters 4 hr Joshua 2
Anna Ellison 16 hr No drama 1
News Transgender woman challenges county on gender r... Thu CallItWhatItIs 4
Rob Portman? Nov 15 thomas 9

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance