The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24587 May 8, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24588 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>If it was true? All you have to do is ride through any city, head down MLK blvd. you will see the WORK of the ghetto engineers.
Of course it is true. I can ride through beautiful areas of the city Detroit (like where I live, East English Village) that is beautiful where the "ghetto engineers" didn't destroy anything dufus. OF COURSE, there are bad areas of the city, as with most major cities. But once again your sweeping generalizations have gotten the better of your brain.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24590 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeping generalizations? Hardcore pawn has exposed Detroit for what it is, A city full of disgusting, filthy, GHETTO ENGINEERS. They did a number on Detroit.
Hardcore Pawn? Really?! LOL!! This statement is precisely why I laugh uncontrollably at you morons who really know nothing about Detroit or the black community. That show is primarily STAGED. In other words they PAY people to act a fool. They film it. It becomes TV gold for the masses. But of course, because it shows black people primarily acting a fool, you open your mouth WIDE deep throat it all with even the slightest inkling of giving it a second thought.
ICP 2014k

Richardson, TX

#24595 May 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardcore Pawn? Really?! LOL!! This statement is precisely why I laugh uncontrollably at you morons who really know nothing about Detroit or the black community. That show is primarily STAGED. In other words they PAY people to act a fool. They film it. It becomes TV gold for the masses. But of course, because it shows black people primarily acting a fool, you open your mouth WIDE deep throat it all with even the slightest inkling of giving it a second thought.
Hey Knegro that show isn't staged your pack acts out of character on a regular basis remember the show Soul Train and how your kind would get in line and parade and dance like apericans tell the truth, I call a spade a spade and you can't stand the truth can you hmmm! Now stop running your mouth sp00k. 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by Kaopectate for blacks that control there mouths now stfu -(:-(l)---------

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24596 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>We get it, Detroit is a nice place. Those internet auction houses really rock when they try to unload those Detroit hell-holes. I just checked the SOLD real estate sales for Detroit on EBAY. a low of $272 , a high of $13,350. the high was near Wayne state university. everybody wants to live in a city full of $200 dollar homes. check it out.
Dude there are $200 dollar house a few blocks from where I stay lol. I never said that the entire city was great. Simply that it has nice areas. I stay in a nice area in the city. Downtown Detroit has all but been rebuilt and is beautiful.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24599 May 8, 2014
rea what u sow wrote:
I agree mr. rumples" is a very sick" man" and so are many, of the others on this post, racism" makes any one sick who harbors it, iam white, I used to be a skin' head," but I changed" because I realized I was starting to get sick, I used to stay" in the ER.for common things.
Yeah, I tried replying to you, but you had my post removed again. What, do you sit up all night, reading these threads and reporting posts that you don't like?

Obviously you exercise your freedom of speech, but no one else is allowed to exercise theirs and say anything back to you? Whatever turd dropping. That's yet another reason why everybody hates libtards. They are somehow under the misconception that free speech only works for them.

You and that racist buck who's married to a CB are the reasons why were are so done with you dark ones and why we have our "fatigue". Waiting for the day when TSHTF.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24600 May 8, 2014
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/01/woman-chil...

Mayate kills his CB and her human child. Even Mexican mudsharks not safe from the feral, oversexed, underachieving, violent negro buck.
Wow

Whitehall, NY

#24602 May 9, 2014
wow

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24603 May 9, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I tried replying to you, but you had my post removed again. What, do you sit up all night, reading these threads and reporting posts that you don't like?
Obviously you exercise your freedom of speech, but no one else is allowed to exercise theirs and say anything back to you? Whatever turd dropping. That's yet another reason why everybody hates libtards. They are somehow under the misconception that free speech only works for them.
You and that racist buck who's married to a CB are the reasons why were are so done with you dark ones and why we have our "fatigue". Waiting for the day when TSHTF.
Oh waiting for the rahowa huh? Well I hate to burst your bubble but when "TSHTF" you really think people are going to band together and focus all their energies on these "dark one's" you disparage daily? I'm sure some brainless Aryam buck or buckette like you may try something but when judgment day comes it won't be to punish the "dark one's" for all of their sins against po' little whitey....boo hoo....
Mammy Sambo

Boardman, OR

#24604 May 9, 2014
reap what you sow wrote:
for' your information' iam white' but not' a racist",and I have plenty' of money' so blustrer,,dude, you, your self, must go and rent to own'
Sambo, yall need to git yo lazy black azz back in yo Mammy Sambo's house an take out da garbage l\ligga an yall need to stop tellin all deese white topix folk yall got a lotta money, da only money yall gots is what yall steal l\ligga. now git yall worfless stanky lazy black azz back in dis house an take da garbage out befoe i call yo parole officer l\ligga!

By da way l\ligga, yall nasty black azz be takin a baff today!!!!
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24605 May 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh waiting for the rahowa huh? Well I hate to burst your bubble but when "TSHTF" you really think people are going to band together and focus all their energies on these "dark one's" you disparage daily? I'm sure some brainless Aryam buck or buckette like you may try something but when judgment day comes it won't be to punish the "dark one's" for all of their sins against po' little whitey....boo hoo....
Yeah and it's trash like you who turn up their own noses against their own women and run after the much better looking whitey ones. You think your own kind will support you when the TSHTF? Your race traitorous coal burner will be viciously attacked by jealous 300 pounder sheboons for taking away their black menz. You gripe all the time about white people but only want a white woman for yourself. You are the kind of black racist that really gives other bruthas a bad name. This is why more and more whites are waking up and are hating what they see.

Some selfish whites have learned to make a living off your stupid kind and criminals, but what were you do if there were no whites were left? Your gibs would be gone, without sympathetic YT tax payers. Affirmative Action would be a thing of the past. Asian brain power would then rule the world. If Asians ruled the world, there will eventually be no more blacks. Law abiding Mexicans and Indians would be their blue-collared workers and all you darkies in the jails would be taken out, ground up and used as pet food. The last of the living blacks would have tougher laws than in Singapore. If you farted the wrong way, you'd be arrested and goodified. Asians will eventually do something that AA cannot do. Find a better use for blacks, by using them as pet food for carnivorous zoo animals. So, bring it on, vine swinger!
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24606 May 9, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
By da way l\ligga, yall nasty black azz be takin a baff today!!!!
Oh, and here's a black menz hygiene video that they need to watch too. Baffs just ain't gonna cut it:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24608 May 9, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeping generalizations? Hardcore pawn has exposed Detroit for what it is, A city full of disgusting, filthy, GHETTO ENGINEERS. They did a number on Detroit.
Interesting show! Try watching "Bait Car" and "Cops" as well.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24609 May 9, 2014
reap what you sow wrote:
for' your information' iam white' but not' a racist",and I have plenty' of money' so blustrer,,dude, you, your self, must go and rent to own'
And we have another lottery winner!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24610 May 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude there are $200 dollar house a few blocks from where I stay lol. I never said that the entire city was great. Simply that it has nice areas. I stay in a nice area in the city. Downtown Detroit has all but been rebuilt and is beautiful.
I drove through a few weeks ago. Must've missed the beautifully rebuilt sections.
DR Smell good

Statesboro, GA

#24612 May 9, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and here's a black menz hygiene video that they need to watch too. Baffs just ain't gonna cut it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7Q7RStifursXX
The reason why blacks have a distinct odor is that they like being around feces as indicated in the above youtube video. Its not being a racist. Black and feces go hand in hand which is symbolic and a representation of Kallark and Detroit. Sheete in sheete out....Do you understand? Well do you. 5372/1212 Stay White, Stay Strong. AB 4 Life.....

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24613 May 9, 2014
Wonderinwii wrote:
<quoted text>I drove through a few weeks ago. Must've missed the beautifully rebuilt sections.
Then you must have not been looking. Bottom line lol.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24614 May 9, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and it's trash like you who turn up their own noses against their own women and run after the much better looking whitey ones. You think your own kind will support you when the TSHTF? Your race traitorous coal burner will be viciously attacked by jealous 300 pounder sheboons for taking away their black menz. You gripe all the time about white people but only want a white woman for yourself. You are the kind of black racist that really gives other bruthas a bad name. This is why more and more whites are waking up and are hating what they see.
Some selfish whites have learned to make a living off your stupid kind and criminals, but what were you do if there were no whites were left? Your gibs would be gone, without sympathetic YT tax payers. Affirmative Action would be a thing of the past. Asian brain power would then rule the world. If Asians ruled the world, there will eventually be no more blacks. Law abiding Mexicans and Indians would be their blue-collared workers and all you darkies in the jails would be taken out, ground up and used as pet food. The last of the living blacks would have tougher laws than in Singapore. If you farted the wrong way, you'd be arrested and goodified. Asians will eventually do something that AA cannot do. Find a better use for blacks, by using them as pet food for carnivorous zoo animals. So, bring it on, vine swinger!
Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but I don't have anything personal against black women. I've met many wonderful, beautiful black women in my life. I'm also not saying that if I were single I wouldn't completely dismiss black women. I just simply have no attraction to "my own." Besides, not every black woman is a "sheboon" like YOU. My wife is a super-hottie and I love(d) her pretty skin tone amongst countless other things. And I don't care if you think I'm a racist. I know what's in my heart and how I feel about the human family. As far as being "traitorous" to my "race", well that's impossible technically. If I sold secrets to Martians or married a Martian then I would be traitorous.

Also, if there were no white people left, so what? Big flipping deal lol. It is the ultimate hubristic delusion of some white people that somehow all non-white people would go stir crazy without you. That we ALL need your tax dollars when factually white people are not the only taxpayers. I told you about black spending power according to Nielsen. Look it up. You can try and whitewash those facts but the numbers don't lie. Sorry but your prophecy of doom and gloom is like the Mayan prophecy of 2012....lol.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24616 May 9, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>''Factually white people are not the only taxpayers'' you are funny, get in your $200 Detroit hell-hole, lay down on your rent-to-own sofa+ eat your USDA cheese.
I'm guessing you can't debate the fact that other people pay taxes besides whites.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24617 May 9, 2014


C-span Republican Bigot live on air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A tribute to a great African American 2 hr RATBASTARD 13
Indict Hillary 6 hr Concerned Veteran 88
Sophisticated Lady Needing Help Sat hantor 1
pulse nite club (Mar '12) Fri ciaAKAnormal 17
Cincy hookup (Jan '15) Thu Straight 11
Bored at work Jun 23 BeckyDontWantU 2
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Jun 23 India29536 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages