The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19944 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#24575 May 8, 2014
Lol let me guess, you made millions in the stock market.
Samuel

United States

#24576 May 8, 2014
Poor Trailer Trash Bigot.
Reconciliation

United States

#24577 May 8, 2014
Please all brothers black and white stop all this hate speech. We all are brothers. It does no one any good to point fingers at each other. I'm a immigrant from Nigeria. I can tell all my brothers there is more to life than all this racial bickering. It is a shame that people of all colors do not take advantage of the riches and resources that is available to Americans. I do not mean financial gains but knowledge through books. True freedom is knowledge and love.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24578 May 8, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Sorry again good white people I'm at it again. I hooked up wit my homies and robbed Rajif's liquor store and got some nineballs frum Jamal behind my little sister school. We then went out and rolled over a 90 year old mean lookin old white lady cause she be a waycist bigot cause she won't give us no money so we cut her up and beat her over the head. I just woke up and man i sure hate myself for doing that. Yall can sometime take the black off the l\ligger skin, but yall just cant take the l\ligger outta the l\ligger. Michael Jackson proof of that.
l\liggers have no conscience, as well as no souls. They never hate themselves for committing hateful crimes. It's part of they culcha, and sheeit. These much older 90 year old vixens turn them on. They're cougars to these bucks. Total hottie, muhdik-teases to them. With their short, short dresses showing off too much ankle. And those sexay orthopedic shoes. Also, it's that sweet seductive scent of Poly-Grip combined with prune juice and Ben-Gay that push these bucks over the edge. They can't help themselves.
Samuel

United States

#24581 May 8, 2014
Hey Bigot when answer and post to yourself everyone is fooled :-)
TBNet Work Chicago

Oklahoma City, OK

#24582 May 8, 2014
Tonight news show featuring grieving mother of a slain Central High School black basketball star found dead of apparent overdose in a crack infested neighborhood at 3:000am this morning. Stay tuned for further updates.
TBN NETWORK

Oklahoma City, OK

#24583 May 8, 2014
Tonight news show featuring grieving mother of a slain Central High School black basketball star found dead of apparent overdose in a crack infested neighborhood at 3:000am this morning. Stay tuned for further updates.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24587 May 8, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24588 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>If it was true? All you have to do is ride through any city, head down MLK blvd. you will see the WORK of the ghetto engineers.
Of course it is true. I can ride through beautiful areas of the city Detroit (like where I live, East English Village) that is beautiful where the "ghetto engineers" didn't destroy anything dufus. OF COURSE, there are bad areas of the city, as with most major cities. But once again your sweeping generalizations have gotten the better of your brain.

Taylor, MI

#24590 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeping generalizations? Hardcore pawn has exposed Detroit for what it is, A city full of disgusting, filthy, GHETTO ENGINEERS. They did a number on Detroit.
Hardcore Pawn? Really?! LOL!! This statement is precisely why I laugh uncontrollably at you morons who really know nothing about Detroit or the black community. That show is primarily STAGED. In other words they PAY people to act a fool. They film it. It becomes TV gold for the masses. But of course, because it shows black people primarily acting a fool, you open your mouth WIDE deep throat it all with even the slightest inkling of giving it a second thought.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#24595 May 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardcore Pawn? Really?! LOL!! This statement is precisely why I laugh uncontrollably at you morons who really know nothing about Detroit or the black community. That show is primarily STAGED. In other words they PAY people to act a fool. They film it. It becomes TV gold for the masses. But of course, because it shows black people primarily acting a fool, you open your mouth WIDE deep throat it all with even the slightest inkling of giving it a second thought.
Hey Knegro that show isn't staged your pack acts out of character on a regular basis remember the show Soul Train and how your kind would get in line and parade and dance like apericans tell the truth, I call a spade a spade and you can't stand the truth can you hmmm! Now stop running your mouth sp00k. 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by Kaopectate for blacks that control there mouths now stfu -(:-(l)---------

Taylor, MI

#24596 May 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>We get it, Detroit is a nice place. Those internet auction houses really rock when they try to unload those Detroit hell-holes. I just checked the SOLD real estate sales for Detroit on EBAY. a low of $272 , a high of $13,350. the high was near Wayne state university. everybody wants to live in a city full of $200 dollar homes. check it out.
Dude there are $200 dollar house a few blocks from where I stay lol. I never said that the entire city was great. Simply that it has nice areas. I stay in a nice area in the city. Downtown Detroit has all but been rebuilt and is beautiful.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24599 May 8, 2014
rea what u sow wrote:
I agree mr. rumples" is a very sick" man" and so are many, of the others on this post, racism" makes any one sick who harbors it, iam white, I used to be a skin' head," but I changed" because I realized I was starting to get sick, I used to stay" in the ER.for common things.
Yeah, I tried replying to you, but you had my post removed again. What, do you sit up all night, reading these threads and reporting posts that you don't like?

Obviously you exercise your freedom of speech, but no one else is allowed to exercise theirs and say anything back to you? Whatever turd dropping. That's yet another reason why everybody hates libtards. They are somehow under the misconception that free speech only works for them.

You and that racist buck who's married to a CB are the reasons why were are so done with you dark ones and why we have our "fatigue". Waiting for the day when TSHTF.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24600 May 8, 2014
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/01/woman-chil...

Mayate kills his CB and her human child. Even Mexican mudsharks not safe from the feral, oversexed, underachieving, violent negro buck.
Wow

Whitehall, NY

#24602 May 9, 2014
wow

Taylor, MI

#24603 May 9, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I tried replying to you, but you had my post removed again. What, do you sit up all night, reading these threads and reporting posts that you don't like?
Obviously you exercise your freedom of speech, but no one else is allowed to exercise theirs and say anything back to you? Whatever turd dropping. That's yet another reason why everybody hates libtards. They are somehow under the misconception that free speech only works for them.
You and that racist buck who's married to a CB are the reasons why were are so done with you dark ones and why we have our "fatigue". Waiting for the day when TSHTF.
Oh waiting for the rahowa huh? Well I hate to burst your bubble but when "TSHTF" you really think people are going to band together and focus all their energies on these "dark one's" you disparage daily? I'm sure some brainless Aryam buck or buckette like you may try something but when judgment day comes it won't be to punish the "dark one's" for all of their sins against po' little whitey....boo hoo....
Mammy Sambo

Boardman, OR

#24604 May 9, 2014
reap what you sow wrote:
for' your information' iam white' but not' a racist",and I have plenty' of money' so blustrer,,dude, you, your self, must go and rent to own'
Sambo, yall need to git yo lazy black azz back in yo Mammy Sambo's house an take out da garbage l\ligga an yall need to stop tellin all deese white topix folk yall got a lotta money, da only money yall gots is what yall steal l\ligga. now git yall worfless stanky lazy black azz back in dis house an take da garbage out befoe i call yo parole officer l\ligga!

By da way l\ligga, yall nasty black azz be takin a baff today!!!!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24605 May 9, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh waiting for the rahowa huh? Well I hate to burst your bubble but when "TSHTF" you really think people are going to band together and focus all their energies on these "dark one's" you disparage daily? I'm sure some brainless Aryam buck or buckette like you may try something but when judgment day comes it won't be to punish the "dark one's" for all of their sins against po' little whitey....boo hoo....
Yeah and it's trash like you who turn up their own noses against their own women and run after the much better looking whitey ones. You think your own kind will support you when the TSHTF? Your race traitorous coal burner will be viciously attacked by jealous 300 pounder sheboons for taking away their black menz. You gripe all the time about white people but only want a white woman for yourself. You are the kind of black racist that really gives other bruthas a bad name. This is why more and more whites are waking up and are hating what they see.

Some selfish whites have learned to make a living off your stupid kind and criminals, but what were you do if there were no whites were left? Your gibs would be gone, without sympathetic YT tax payers. Affirmative Action would be a thing of the past. Asian brain power would then rule the world. If Asians ruled the world, there will eventually be no more blacks. Law abiding Mexicans and Indians would be their blue-collared workers and all you darkies in the jails would be taken out, ground up and used as pet food. The last of the living blacks would have tougher laws than in Singapore. If you farted the wrong way, you'd be arrested and goodified. Asians will eventually do something that AA cannot do. Find a better use for blacks, by using them as pet food for carnivorous zoo animals. So, bring it on, vine swinger!
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24606 May 9, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
By da way l\ligga, yall nasty black azz be takin a baff today!!!!
Oh, and here's a black menz hygiene video that they need to watch too. Baffs just ain't gonna cut it:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24608 May 9, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeping generalizations? Hardcore pawn has exposed Detroit for what it is, A city full of disgusting, filthy, GHETTO ENGINEERS. They did a number on Detroit.
Interesting show! Try watching "Bait Car" and "Cops" as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) 22 hr Pissed Customer 35
I really miss you 22 hr DesperatelyInLove 1
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Sun Dottie 8,032
Mayor: Police captain 'made a mistake' with com... Sat Tell it All 1
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks May 29 Gorilla Gluee 9
who has someone locked up in the justice center May 29 ijustknow 3
CINCINatI is TOO ANTI-gay (Jun '09) May 29 renegade 111
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE