The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24554 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, others (besides myself) don't see it that way.
Truth Slayer posted: "This person Kallark apparently does not know the differance between a spontaneous sport crowd acting unruly and an organized black flash mob."
OK so again, what's your point? Whether it's spontaneous or calculated what is the result? Life? Happiness? Peace? Civil obedience? Love? Respect of private property?

Listen you can't prove that skin color makes a crime better or worse so stop trying whitewash reality.

Taylor, MI

#24555 May 7, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>He knows the difference, he just doesn't want to admit that blacks have a culture full of filth and destruction.
Well if it was true I would admit it. But I don't base my views of people off of what I see on TV or even the bad experiences I've had with people. So no I don't see the massive difference you're referring to.

Taylor, MI

#24556 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
TNB - Typical Negro Behavior
Incest is the norm with blacks, as far as I'm concerned. Our society does not like talking about it. But that same society assumes that all white people who live in the south do that.
I'm not originally from the south, but if I were, I'd be really ticked off about being stereotyped, while being lectured, on the other hand, for stereotyping blacks. This incestuous behavior runs more rampant with them, but nobody is allowed to talk about it, because it's considered racist. But people can say that southern whites live in trailers, and have sex with their family members and no one says a thing. Double standard.
Besides, even I were southern white trash who lived in a trailer and was intimate with family members, that's still several steps above coal burning. I'd rather be with a white cousin any day than be bedding the black beast. Going black is bestiality, as far as I'm concerned. At least if I was with a cousin, he'd be a human, and not an ape.
Lies and more lies....John 8:44. You are from your father the Devil. The Father of the lie.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24557 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin my words all you want but you know I've never used history to justify wrongdoing. I've simply used it to explain why things are the way they are. Wrongdoing is wrongdoing. As I told Whinersrus, it is 2014. White people have VERY little, if any power over black people. Our current failures are primarily on us. Unfortunately, with some people, they can't get over the past. And in the past, racism and discrimination was legal. It was terrible to always be the victim of racism and discrimination. And so people reacted. Is it clear enough now RumptyDumpty?
BTW, what does my wife have to do with this? You are sooooo HILARIOUSLY ignorant of me and my family! I don't care if you think I'm a hateful racist. I couldn't care less. My wife and daughter are showered with so much love and affection you would wish to be apart of my family. Race really isn't mentioned or talked about in our house because neither of us really care. Topix turds like you, though, bring out a different side of me. I simply speak to you all the way you speak to me.
Whatever, kneegrow. All you blacky bucks talk about is rayciss this and rayciss that.

Your Bill Cosby version of family life is rather amusing. But be honest. You know darn well, you're life is more like this guy. Only the sheboons are replaced with coal burners:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-m...

All you bucks are all the same. You lived this way years ago, back in the dung huts of Africa and hundreds of years later, you still live the same way today in section-ape housing.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24558 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies....John 8:44. You are from your father the Devil. The Father of the lie.
Between you and your denial, and Samuel and his reporting posts, everybody else is obviously seeing how the truth hurts you two. Because you butt monkeys are really dancing up a storm tonight. LOL!

Taylor, MI

#24559 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, kneegrow. All you blacky bucks talk about is rayciss this and rayciss that.
Your Bill Cosby version of family life is rather amusing. But be honest. You know darn well, you're life is more like this guy. Only the sheboons are replaced with coal burners:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-m...
All you bucks are all the same. You lived this way years ago, back in the dung huts of Africa and hundreds of years later, you still live the same way today in section-ape housing.
Dung huts...lol...and if they did in Africa and obviously still do (incest), who cares? Im not from Africa. What don't you get about that dufus? I have no connection to Africa at all. Every other post of yours has some reference to Africa or Africans. They don't speak for me or Black Americans. Stop making yourself look stupid OK?

Taylor, MI

#24560 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and your denial, and Samuel and his reporting posts, everybody else is obviously seeing how the truth hurts you two. Because you butt monkeys are really dancing up a storm tonight. LOL!
No. Not butt hurt. No denial. Just fun and more fun poking holes in your spurious rhetoric. ;-)
Samuel

United States

#24564 May 7, 2014
Gobbledygook moronic racist bigot :-)
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24565 May 8, 2014
Sorry again good white people I'm at it again. I hooked up wit my homies and robbed Rajif's liquor store and got some nineballs frum Jamal behind my little sister school. We then went out and rolled over a 90 year old mean lookin old white lady cause she be a waycist bigot cause she won't give us no money so we cut her up and beat her over the head. I just woke up and man i sure hate myself for doing that. Yall can sometime take the black off the l\ligger skin, but yall just cant take the l\ligger outta the l\ligger. Michael Jackson proof of that.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24566 May 8, 2014
Lol wow your internet acting is growing more insane. But it is entertaining :-)
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24567 May 8, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Sorry again good white people I'm at it again. I hooked up wit my homies and robbed Rajif's liquor store and got some nineballs frum Jamal behind my little sister school. We then went out and rolled over a 90 year old mean lookin old white lady cause she be a waycist bigot cause she won't give us no money so we cut her up and beat her over the head. I just woke up and man i sure hate myself for doing that. Yall can sometime take the black off the l\ligger skin, but yall just cant take the l\ligger outta the l\ligger. Michael Jackson proof of that.
Lol more moronic gobbledygook. Hey can you do the proud blk man ?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24568 May 8, 2014
Technically savvy Racist Bigot :-) You understand.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24570 May 8, 2014
A rehashed endless racist bigoted cliches.
Samuel

United States

#24575 May 8, 2014
Lol let me guess, you made millions in the stock market.
Samuel

United States

#24576 May 8, 2014
Poor Trailer Trash Bigot.
Reconciliation

United States

#24577 May 8, 2014
Please all brothers black and white stop all this hate speech. We all are brothers. It does no one any good to point fingers at each other. I'm a immigrant from Nigeria. I can tell all my brothers there is more to life than all this racial bickering. It is a shame that people of all colors do not take advantage of the riches and resources that is available to Americans. I do not mean financial gains but knowledge through books. True freedom is knowledge and love.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24578 May 8, 2014
Samuel wrote:
l\liggers have no conscience, as well as no souls. They never hate themselves for committing hateful crimes. It's part of they culcha, and sheeit. These much older 90 year old vixens turn them on. They're cougars to these bucks. Total hottie, muhdik-teases to them. With their short, short dresses showing off too much ankle. And those sexay orthopedic shoes. Also, it's that sweet seductive scent of Poly-Grip combined with prune juice and Ben-Gay that push these bucks over the edge. They can't help themselves.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24581 May 8, 2014
Hey Bigot when answer and post to yourself everyone is fooled :-)
TBNet Work Chicago

United States

#24582 May 8, 2014
Tonight news show featuring grieving mother of a slain Central High School black basketball star found dead of apparent overdose in a crack infested neighborhood at 3:000am this morning. Stay tuned for further updates.
TBN NETWORK

United States

#24583 May 8, 2014
Tonight news show featuring grieving mother of a slain Central High School black basketball star found dead of apparent overdose in a crack infested neighborhood at 3:000am this morning. Stay tuned for further updates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 4 hr rowdy01 6
News Our History: John Coyne and his tank (Aug '11) 6 hr Doit 11
What's the worst Ape hole in the USA?. 8 hr Howard 1
Cincy k k group 13 hr MattT 1
Cincy hookup (Jan '15) 19 hr Meatball 13
A tribute to a great African American 20 hr the Guy who dumpe... 18
incest brother and sister from ohio (Jul '10) 21 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages