The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,576

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24395 May 4, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a beautiful family. I wish we could put an end to all the hatred that
stems from racism. I wish the past travesties never happened. I was telling
someone a story the other day how I was driving down the road when some
black folks started screaming at me and calling me a 'cracker' and then they
threw a cup of soda at my opened window. I did nothing to deserve that, nor
do most folks deserve the hatred spewed at them for the color of their skin.
Beautiful post. I'm sorry you were verbally harassed by classless morons. I wish the historical travesties didn't happen as well because innocent people like you suffer. Peace be with you friend.

Taylor, MI

#24397 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Stop it with the white man is evil bs ,,Hallark. The white man didn.t turn blacks into ghetto dweller and gangbangers Negro logic tells them that if they want something bead enough they can steal it Why work for a decent life when you can deprive others of theirs..
My ancestors have nothing to do with some of your peoples ancestors selling their own people into slavery. You act as though the slavery issue is going to be the excuse for black behavior forever Sure slavery sucked ,but black's are not the only people that have ancestors that were slaves .
White people got screwed over too, but express themselves in ways other than rioting and looting.
Ghetto dwellers white apologists got this POS in the with house elected I don't see him helping his people out other than justifying racism by example .
The whole of white people are not evil. I know that historically Africans sold their own to Europeans. I also know slavery is not an excuse for the current failures in the black community. All I have ever said is that basically you reap what you sow. Conquest comes at a price. Newton said for every action their is an equal or opposite reaction. I just get annoyed hearing some white people complaining and whining about blacks and how they have rioted and are always somehow the SOLE agents of America's destruction when historically blacks have often reacted to always being marginalized and discriminated against. Right or wrong. Like I said before, it's 2014 and there are soooo many more opportunities available to black Americans than in years past. Our failures today are primarily our fault.

Taylor, MI

#24399 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry your feelings were hurt. Perhaps you should have gotten out of your vehicle and let the animals beat you like they did to that guy in Detroit. Mudsharks are the lowest form of white women in the world. Denigrating their own race to lie with a beast.. Just to get back at their father, who refused to buy them a bmw convertible after finishing High School. Never mind College Sambo will have them working the streets long before that
Right. So a white woman marrying a black man is only to be vindictive? What kind of logic is that? As far as that white man beat in Detroit you do know that BLACKS and whites have raised nearly $200k to help pay for his medical bills? Our community has been very outspoken in condemning that hate crime.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24400 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry your feelings were hurt. Perhaps you should have gotten out of your vehicle and let the animals beat you like they did to that guy in Detroit. Mudsharks are the lowest form of white women in the world. Denigrating their own race to lie with a beast.. Just to get back at their father, who refused to buy them a bmw convertible after finishing High School. Never mind College Sambo will have them working the streets long before that
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but in many cases, mudsharks are normally raised without a father in the household. Single moms; usually fat, white trash mothers who have no morals have these kids and they don't raise them right. But yes, coal burners have a vindictive mindset that's normally aimed at their fathers, from either not being there, or because of brainwashing by the angry mothers.

Taylor, MI

#24404 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> The only person charged with ta hate crime is the juvenile . Funny how that woks , Huh? My guess is that he will be slapped on the wrist . the others were adults So why no hate crime charges? In my opinion all should be charge with a hate crime and have their sentences extended . This selective racism is total Bullsh*t
I think it is admirable that the community rise 200K for the guy that was beat I also admire the Black woman who risked her safety to help him . what I do not admire is the fact that no national black leader has been outspoken No Jessie , no Al Holder and Obama have been silent I guess they only feel it is news worth fi they can race hustle Funny how your president and AG have racist comments about everything a white person or( the best one yet) a White Hispanic . whatever that is
Im no fan of Sharpton or Jackson but do they have to be present for every racial thing? I've noticed how there names are always thrown out there every time something like this happens. And I'm sorry supposedly one kid being charged with a hate crime isn't enough to sate you. You want everything don't you?

Taylor, MI

#24405 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> You are right in what you are saying As long as yu are being truthful do you not think that whites perception of blacks does not come from their fear of running into a black like you see on the news With the murder rates high as they are for black youth they have a well earned stereotype .
A white man or black man who sees a black in certain clothing anytime day or night is many time more likely to be wary of them than they would a white person dressed int ehe same attire. Why then do black leaders not realize this and work at getting black youth to shed the stereotype and the reaction it evokes ?
Years ago Whites and blacks had no problem associating with each other Now only business people and professionals see past white ./ black nonsense.
Well there are black leaders in the community who are working to try and fix the problems. But they won't be solved over night. And yes I was being 100% honest. As far "earned stereotype" well I think that's silly. Its not fair to prejudge every black person. Because every white person is not saintly. I think using good judgment is in order. Me personally if I see and group of young kids hanging out of any color looking suspicious I will be on guard.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24406 May 5, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> I have seen a lot of trailer trash mudsharks also , but have a tendency to ignore them The colaburners that I have known come for good family's mostly with money with the exception of one
My wife had a niece ,who's family was not very well off , who was a coalburner I have to tell you the spooks hated the kids from that arrangement worse than any of her white family did. I tried talking to her prior to her having sprogs it didn't ' do any good My once you go black no one wants you back speech fell on deaf ears. she died at 40 from who knows what
She probably died from one beating too many or drugs. Coal burners seem to age quicker than other white women. Lots of stress, alcohol and drug use involved in the relationship, I guess.

And blacks think we're wrong for stereotyping them. Seriously, I don't know of any white guy that would do this:

http://fox59.com/2014/05/05/teen-sentenced-to...

And he's not even an adult! It's a 17 year old boy! I don't know of any WHITE teenage boys that would have any interest in raping 93 year old women, for fun. However, coloreds seem to master at this disgusting crime! Coal burners are sick in the head for even hanging around with trash like this, let alone crawling into bed with them.

Taylor, MI

#24408 May 5, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably died from one beating too many or drugs. Coal burners seem to age quicker than other white women. Lots of stress, alcohol and drug use involved in the relationship, I guess.
And blacks think we're wrong for stereotyping them. Seriously, I don't know of any white guy that would do this:
http://fox59.com/2014/05/05/teen-sentenced-to...
And he's not even an adult! It's a 17 year old boy! I don't know of any WHITE teenage boys that would have any interest in raping 93 year old women, for fun. However, coloreds seem to master at this disgusting crime! Coal burners are sick in the head for even hanging around with trash like this, let alone crawling into bed with them.
I know you are choosing to ignore me and that's alright. We both know the truth lol. A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it. But we also know that you're full of crap and can't pull your face out of your white masters rectum. You have been thoughly blinded.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#24411 May 5, 2014
your day will come wrote:
to the bigots' who said they had nothing to do with slavery, but yes their fore fathers did' that's why it known" a curse' to the white generations" right known, but for the white familys whose fore fathers" who had nothing to do with the torture of the slaves" you will be ok, the white slave masters" even raped" the babies' and all, take an example from the kennedy family and they are also under a curse that will always" continue"AND to make matters worste" these white trash type bigots" are still hating and making derogotry" remarks" don't they even realize that they already" got enough running over completely" on their plates, trust me, they" will sow the seeds of futility.
How's about all those having babies out of wedlock, who's children aren't brought up to be contributing citizens, but are a net minus on society. What do you think will be the supernatural payback for them?

Taylor, MI

#24412 May 5, 2014
So RumpelStupid, what would you call white men who love dark skinned women?

http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8392785600...

http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8483787656...

http://wearethe15percent.com/image/8370835399...

Seems to me white men like their share of dark skin too. Are they "mudsharks" too? Lol this is the future. These beautiful couples comprise 15% of all American married couples. Too bad for you RumpelMoron!
No More Spooks

Boardman, OR

#24413 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Seems to me white men like their share of dark skin too. Are they "mudsharks" too? Lol this is the future. These beautiful couples comprise 15% of all American married couples. Too bad for you RumpelMoron!
Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#24414 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
With our standing moral commandment being, "Give me you tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free.", and there being over 1.1 billion in Africa,(was only 220 million in 1950), and mostly poor, the combined physical characteristics, based on numbers, should be more Africanized.

Taylor, MI

#24415 May 5, 2014
No More Spooks wrote:
<quoted text>Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
What's untrue about what I said? Don't get mad. Black folks aren't obviously as hideous, bestial, and repulsive as RumpelDevil describes them. The human family is mixing up like never before in world history and there is nothing you bratty, whiney, foaming-at-the-mouth race chauvinists can do about it. Scientific racism is a farce and has always been that way. No matter what Nazi scientists, Hitler, Gobineau, or that old bas-turd Darwin had to say. Fail again whitey! Haha!

You will never silence me. Even if you whine to the moderator I'll just keep coming back ;-)
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#24416 May 5, 2014
The dollar printing is going on like never before in world history, and the Winds of Change, (controlled or not), are happening.
White Yankee

Los Angeles, CA

#24417 May 5, 2014
No More Spooks wrote:
<quoted text>Lies, more lies. STFU l\ligger.
Oooooooo. A hillbilly threat.

What a joke. Southern boys always run from a fight.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24419 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
>>>>>So RumpelStupid, what would you call white men who love dark skinned women?

They're called "Oil Drillers".

>>>>>- Lol this is the future.

You have a long long way to go, for you are still outnumbered. And whites are waking up from this submissive spell that libtards and coddlers had them under for the past 50+ years. They have to wake up, if they want themselves (and their future generations to survive). Blacks run their mouths way too much and they have no intelligence or wisdom to back themselves up. All it would take is another natural disaster like Haiti to knock you on your a$$e$ again. Those blacks down there have failed to rebuild anything. Over in Japan they survived an earthquake, a tsunami, and a nuclear meltdown all in one day. They have rebuilt again without help. Blacks cannot do that. Therefore, they will NEVER be the surviving race. Survival of the fittest, does not necessarily mean the most physically strong, but mentally strong, as well. Blacks have lost that one, because colleges have to keep lowering test scores for them.

The Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24420 May 5, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are choosing to ignore me and that's alright. We both know the truth lol. A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it. But we also know that you're full of crap and can't pull your face out of your white masters rectum. You have been thoughly blinded.
>>>>>A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it.

That is not my point. I just said I never heard of white teenage boys taking such an interest in raping geriatric old white women, like young black thugs do.

Stop twisting words around because you're pi$$ed off, that someone has proof and is letting others know about what disgusting, violent animals blacks are.

Taylor, MI

#24421 May 5, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>A crime is not made worse just because a black person does it and you know it.
That not my point. I just said I never heard of white teenage boys taking such an interest in raping geriatric old white women, like young black thugs do.
Stop twisting words around because you're pi$$ed off, that someone has proof and is letting others know about what disgusting, violent animals blacks are.
Of course you would never say it outright that skin color makes a crime "better" or worse because you do have some sense about you. You are not that obtuse mentally. By the way, I'm glad you performed your due diligence and helped me to see what you racist bas-turds call white men in "interracial" relationships. I'm not "pi$$ed" off about anything. All I'm saying is that you're preaching to the choir. You are not revealing what's already generally well known. And as I've shown you on multiple occasions, white people are just as vicious and brutal and bestial as everyone else. Europeans and white Americans are just enjoying their time to "shine". They are " enjoying" the fruits of conquest at the expense of those "less favored" than them right now. Every ethnic group has really had their chance to dominate world affairs. It is now white people's turn. Things haven't really gotten any better for the most part. Like I've said before, soak it up while you can because it won't last forever. The writing's on the wall RumpelDevil. With the way the western world has destroyed the Earth polluting the environment among other things on the LOOOOOONG list of travesties heaped upon the human race spearheaded by whitey. But keep deluding yourself into believing that the "fit will survive" and that somehow white people will manage to get it right at the last minute. As far as Haiti goes, I'm sure it is still hurting from the earthquake. It's not in the best position economically or politically. But it is still a functioning country with a functioning government regardless of what you race chauvinists say. You all exaggerate, sensationalize, and underreport the facts as they pertain to a "race" you despise. Your bias and hatred for darker skinned people knows no bounds. Haiti's government may not be up to your lofty standards but it is still a functioning government. And as you report what you think you know about blacks I will continue to critique and screen out what is ACTUALLY true and what is ACTUALLY false.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24422 May 5, 2014
OMFG!!!!!!! Check out this ignorant loudmouth garbage:

Can you believe that this is the $h!t that's in our universities today? It's obvious that Mike Judge did not have to wait 500 years to see the real-life version of Idiocracy which exists on our planet today.

People, this bu!!$h!t is what you're spending your hard earned tax dollars on. Zoo l\liggers chimping; ooking and eeking, rapping and crapping.

The nice, clean-cut, good looking, human male and female college students that were dressed nice and were aiming for their futures are slowly disappearing and these ugly, noisy animals are trying to take over. Fat, ugly sheboons with nappy afros and flab in their midsections, along with bucks rapping a bunch of nonsense is now what you call a debate team? Are you kidding me? Theses jigs are a waste of money. We keep lowering test scores for these morons and we hand them degrees. Why bother? They still end up in jail or on welfare.

Taylor, MI

#24423 May 5, 2014
RumpelDumpel:

Let me clarify my statement: "You are not revealing what's already generally well known."

As it pertains to the statistical data you presented in your last statement. Some of your other statements are simply subjective bias. Consequently, they have no real merit in connection with the real facts you presented. I know you will try and get cute and twist what I said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Is The Justice Dept. Looking At Ebay? (Jan '14) 7 hr Rick 8
who would put up a fight? 10 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 8
Guy at work girl does porn online Sat Jeff in Lakview Ohio 4
Culture Rant Sat Jeff in Lakview Ohio 6
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Dec 26 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 1
Have you had a bad experience with eBay? Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
See what happens when you let BECK do it! Dec 23 observer 1
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web