The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24201 May 1, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Where did these stats come from, Sambo ?
Why? Do they go against your exaggerated, inflated, emotionally inflamed ideas?
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24202 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
article for the most extensive breakdown of interracial homicide data.Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white.
I call BS on this crap, if you live around blacks or socialize with them the odds go way, way up.
Samuel

United States

#24203 May 1, 2014
More likely your seriously mentally ill.

Wyandotte, MI

#24205 May 1, 2014
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>I call BS on this crap, if you live around blacks or socialize with them the odds go way, way up.
Why? Because it doesn't coddle your exaggerated claims that either every inter racial crime is a hate crime? Or that the black on white crime numbers are not as astronomically high as you would like?
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24206 May 1, 2014
What is the first thing people look for when moving to a new neighborhood? Blacks and the availability of section 8 housing. Baltimore is an prime example of this, in the few white areas left in Baltimore a row home will cost $200-275 thousand , In the black areas you can buy all the homes you want for back taxes. Why is that? because every place the Government dumps you slugs goes ghetto.
Samuel

United States

#24207 May 1, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24208 May 1, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24209 May 1, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national...

White Supremacist kills three.
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24210 May 1, 2014
All the black areas have 3 things in common, DRUGS,THUGS +BUGS.
Samuel

United States

#24211 May 1, 2014

The Real Rick Ross talks about selling drugs for the C.I.A.
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24213 May 1, 2014
Martin L King wrote:
<quoted text>Us l\liggers does got a lotta crack an lice up r azz.
You all got some chit in your chicken holes to.
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24214 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OvFs6EEE7YAXX
The Real Rick Ross talks about selling drugs for the C.I.A.
Ok Sambo, enough with the BS. name me one town or city the blacks have taken over and improved?
Kimberly

Atlanta, GA

#24215 May 1, 2014
Hey awesome news article I'd like to share with you. FYI let African Americans believe whatever they want.

"Continuing a disturbing trend of violent and deadly clashes in Chicago, this weekend saw shootings that took the lives of at least four black people across the city and injured another 35.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the killings were the results of black gang-related shootings, and point-blank encounters, including one incident in which the victim was shot in his own kitchen from outside the home. Non-fatal shootings also occurred, including a drive-by that injured four men who were standing on a sidewalk.

The first of the weekend’s fatalities occurred Friday evening, when 32-year-old Leonore Draper was found shot inside of a parked vehicle in the West Pullman neighborhood, about an hour after she reportedly left an anti-violence event. Local residents told police they heard gunshots around 10:30 p.m"

RIP......Kimberly
SuperStar

Mystic, CT

#24216 May 1, 2014
NSEW it's the same all over
Kimberly

Atlanta, GA

#24217 May 1, 2014
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Sambo, enough with the BS. name me one town or city the blacks have taken over and improved?
Dont waste your time on this Silver Back. He is an intellectually inferior primate picking and eating lice from Kallark's groin. This is a common practice amongst primates.

Taylor, MI

#24218 May 1, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
Hey awesome news article I'd like to share with you. FYI let African Americans believe whatever they want.
"Continuing a disturbing trend of violent and deadly clashes in Chicago, this weekend saw shootings that took the lives of at least four black people across the city and injured another 35.
According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the killings were the results of black gang-related shootings, and point-blank encounters, including one incident in which the victim was shot in his own kitchen from outside the home. Non-fatal shootings also occurred, including a drive-by that injured four men who were standing on a sidewalk.
The first of the weekend’s fatalities occurred Friday evening, when 32-year-old Leonore Draper was found shot inside of a parked vehicle in the West Pullman neighborhood, about an hour after she reportedly left an anti-violence event. Local residents told police they heard gunshots around 10:30 p.m"
RIP......Kimberly
Congratulations! Maybe you should join the local news as an investigative reporter. Revealing already WELL known facts and news. I don't know what you're trying to prove. These facts are well known. Who's trying to cover them over?
Samuel

United States

#24219 May 1, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24220 May 1, 2014

It's not a crime if your Government does it.
Kallark27

United States

#24221 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
article for the most extensive breakdown of interracial homicide data.Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white.
Congratulations! Maybe you should join the local news as an investigative reporter. Revealing already WELL known facts and news. I don't know what you're trying to prove. These facts are well known. Who's trying to cover them over?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24222 May 1, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol imposter give it. Your chasing your tell loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who would put up a fight? 2 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 6
Why Is The Justice Dept. Looking At Ebay? (Jan '14) 11 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 5
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks 15 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 1
Have you had a bad experience with eBay? Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
good cop Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
WLW Radio Lawyer Cunningham - Race Baiting Agai... Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 3
Culture Rant Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST