The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,621 - 17,640 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I don't like any blacks cuz the one so called good one moves into an area 500 apes will follow them like Detroit.
This country needs a Hitler type.
Did you ever see the white women going with blacks?, UGH!!!!! fat sows mostly. That black white thing is glorified by the jew run media and soap operas
I couldn't agree more:

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0...

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...

Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

maria gonzaleous wrote:
chet you ar just another one of them dumb stupid ignorant white boys lol I just struck another nerve again the white girls love them black bucks and do call them all the names you want you are just stupid and all the bs you say you are only reffering to your ownself and by the way punk all white people don't think like you you are only speaking for all the assholes like your self you sound retarted you are just another very miserable white kid who aint even a real man you just another hater LOL LOL LOL.
Oh yeah...here's a black buck for you. Hope you meet with him real soon. He looks real friendly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Maria, do us a favor and shut up! Stop posting your 1st grade, illiterate, asinine posts.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...here's a black buck for you. Hope you meet with him real soon. He looks real friendly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Maria, do us a favor and shut up! Stop posting your 1st grade, illiterate, asinine posts.
Tennessee Hillbilly your agenda is clear. Racist Bigot propaganda helps you feel better about your miserable loser life ?
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

bill nesiak wrote:
iam just a people lover of all races and that's just that say and think what yous want to no race in the world is living off of any of you bigots likes and dislikes you are not supporting anybody black or anybody from no race I would bet most of yous cant even support yourselves or you wouldn't be sitting around doing absolutely nothing writing ridiculous nonsense iam retired I worked for many years yous need to get a life and find yourselfs something to do instead of wasting your miserable lives posting dumb stuff go get a job already.
You need to be going back to school. You write just like Maria. Obviously, you are the same illiterate poster. Read over that paragraph you just typed. Where are your periods? No, I'm not talking about your monthly bill. I'm referring to the dots at the end of each sentences. Didn't they teach you those in school, or did you miss that week, because you were home getting filled up with dbc and monkeyjizz? Stop with your stupid comments and go back to your bucks that you love so much.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Hillbilly your agenda is clear. Racist Bigot propaganda helps you feel better about your miserable loser life ?
So, you don't believe that really happened? Oh, and I guess what happened to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom didn't happen either. I dare you to tell that to their families who miss their children after what that disgusting sowpotamous slag Vanessa Coleman and her posse of bucks did to those two young people.

If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!

It's better than being a future Pez Dispenser or a blind, negro-coddling, libtard.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

White Racist Bigot ask black man for sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Your lack of punctuation is hilarious. As if a decent white guy would want anything to do with you. Once you go black, WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK! Unless you've got a_wigger, it's a stupid white guy who does not know or care that you have burned, when you opened up your legs for a filthy buck, before. Your are now diseased with monkey STDs. Hopefully your ex buckfriend will come back soon and will turn you into a Pez Dispenser, like OJ did to Nicole.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't believe that really happened? Oh, and I guess what happened to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom didn't happen either. I dare you to tell that to their families who miss their children after what that disgusting sowpotamous slag Vanessa Coleman and her posse of bucks did to those two young people.
If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!
It's better than being a future Pez Dispenser or a blind, negro-coddling, libtard.
Are you retarded ? Yes your a RACIST Bigot because your daddy was a RACIST Bigot. TENNESSEE HILLBILLY get a life. You worship at the feet of Racism and Bigotry and this thread is your church.

Since: Nov 11

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

"If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!"

If you were telling the truth then you would have a point you wretch. But since you don't know every black person then you always exaggerate, stretch the truth, or outright lie Becca.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded ? Yes your a RACIST Bigot because your daddy was a RACIST Bigot. TENNESSEE HILLBILLY get a life. You worship at the feet of Racism and Bigotry and this thread is your church.
You still don't get it do you? Well what do you expect from a buck with an IQ that's less than 85. Here let me explain it to you again.

Yes, I am a proud racist. I don't care if douchebubbles like you all call me racist. I just don't care. My parents were not racist at all, for they had to fit into society and conform with work ethics. If they were racist, they never said anything to me about it. I'm that way on my own, thank you very much.

I have nothing to lose, so I could care less. You apes commit the most crime, have babies out of wedlock and murder your mating partners the most out of any other race on the planet. You are at the bottom when it comes to intelligence and all you know how to do is breed and kill, just like your African ancestors. It's out of control. So what, if I'm a bigot for pointing it out. It's the truth.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"If it makes me a racist bigot for bringing that up and pointing about the truth of you disgusting apes, so be it. I AM A PROUD RACIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!"
If you were telling the truth then you would have a point you wretch. But since you don't know every black person then you always exaggerate, stretch the truth, or outright lie Becca.
So you're saying that black crime and their news reports are exaggeration and lies. Whatever.

I don't care to know all black people. I've met enough and each generation of them are getting worse. They are de-evolving back to their African roots of breeding with different partners, rape, robbery and other crime.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You suburban white racists are more and more surprising. The same ones that say I have black friend's lol )))) RACIST Bigot(((
You are so wrong...I don't have any black friends!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that black crime and their news reports are exaggeration and lies. Whatever.
I don't care to know all black people. I've met enough and each generation of them are getting worse. They are de-evolving back to their African roots of breeding with different partners, rape, robbery and other crime.
Yep. You don't know all black people. So shut your trap as it pertains to "race." You're too biased to make any kind of valid judgments.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You don't know all black people. So shut your trap as it pertains to "race." You're too biased to make any kind of valid judgments.
Go muhdik yourself. I'm not shutting up at all. I will use my Freedom of Speech right to tell others about all this black on white crime that is happening. And I will use my good sense of direction to keep me far away from black areas/neighborhoods too. Avoid the groid.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Go muhdik yourself. I'm not shutting up at all. I will use my Freedom of Speech right to tell others about all this black on white crime that is happening. And I will use my good sense of direction to keep me far away from black areas/neighborhoods too. Avoid the groid.
But you're not saying anything new. You're not a whistleblower. You are a liar. You have nothing fresh to add. No one is "covering up" black on white crimes. You are not being persecuted. Stop whining. If you want to "avoid the groid" do it. But you can't run away forever. Hahaa.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not saying anything new. You're not a whistleblower. You are a liar. You have nothing fresh to add. No one is "covering up" black on white crimes. You are not being persecuted. Stop whining. If you want to "avoid the groid" do it. But you can't run away forever. Hahaa.
Who's talking about running away? You buy property at a place that isn't as populated with "people", which means anybody. If the blacks moves in, within the next 30 years, so be it. They step on my property, wanting to do harm, they get shot. End of story.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, here are some whistleblowers you need to stop:

http://able2know.org/topic/235254-52

Tell them to stop making up lies about black people, because Al Sharpton said that blacks don't commit crimes.

To everybody else reading this post, here is the link again:

Read up on it and learn. The colored is a vile, savage beast that attacks, rapes, robs and kills.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's talking about running away? You buy property at a place that isn't as populated with "people", which means anybody. If the blacks moves in, within the next 30 years, so be it. They step on my property, wanting to do harm, they get shot. End of story.
Yeah if the step on your property with ill intent then yes that's your right. If your city or town of dwelling loses jobs, investments, tax-paying citizens, and infrastructure disappears then yep you will have a rotting, rust-belt city.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, here are some whistleblowers you need to stop:
Tell them to stop making up lies about black people, because Al Sharpton said that blacks don't commit crimes.
To everybody else reading this post, here is the link again:
Read up on it and learn. The colored is a vile, savage beast that attacks, rapes, robs and kills.
If people are too stupid to think for or do research themselves then that is their problem. As I said, though, you are not a whistleblower. Don't believe your own hype.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
becca you are just a nut plain and simple.
Oh wow, so I'm a nut now. I was also accused of being a liar earlier.

A nut means the same as being crazy. If one is crazy, it means they are hallucinating.

So if I'm lying or hallucinating, then please tell me how am I lying or hallucinating? I'm posting TRUE news stories about murdering blacks. How is that crazy, and how is that a lie?

So what are you trying to say? That the police and news reporters who report black crime are liars and nuts too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••