The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20482 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23948 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's talking about running away? You buy property at a place that isn't as populated with "people", which means anybody. If the blacks moves in, within the next 30 years, so be it. They step on my property, wanting to do harm, they get shot. End of story.
Yeah if the step on your property with ill intent then yes that's your right. If your city or town of dwelling loses jobs, investments, tax-paying citizens, and infrastructure disappears then yep you will have a rotting, rust-belt city.

Taylor, MI

#23949 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, here are some whistleblowers you need to stop:
http://able2know.org/topic/235254-52
Tell them to stop making up lies about black people, because Al Sharpton said that blacks don't commit crimes.
To everybody else reading this post, here is the link again:
http://able2know.org/topic/235254-52
Read up on it and learn. The colored is a vile, savage beast that attacks, rapes, robs and kills.
If people are too stupid to think for or do research themselves then that is their problem. As I said, though, you are not a whistleblower. Don't believe your own hype.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23953 Apr 23, 2014
anonymous wrote:
becca you are just a nut plain and simple.
Oh wow, so I'm a nut now. I was also accused of being a liar earlier.

A nut means the same as being crazy. If one is crazy, it means they are hallucinating.

So if I'm lying or hallucinating, then please tell me how am I lying or hallucinating? I'm posting TRUE news stories about murdering blacks. How is that crazy, and how is that a lie?

So what are you trying to say? That the police and news reporters who report black crime are liars and nuts too?
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23954 Apr 23, 2014
anonymous wrote:
I wrote awhile ago the truth hurt so bad they erased it but they let all the others talk shit about race and didn't erase theirs that's kool all I did was told the righteous truth.
Oh, BTW nobody erased your stupid ramblings and run-on sentences. It's probably on the previous pages.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23955 Apr 23, 2014
maria wrote:
hey you becca fool so what if I didn't put periods after the words at all you write horrible your own self like you never went to school how ever I wrote it I bet I got to your ass real dam good lol I could tell by the way you responded lol.
I write better than you, therefore I am more educated than you. Which means I HAD ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! Your writings are awful. If you graduated high school, then your teachers should be fired for not doing their jobs, because you cannot write your sorry way out of a wet paper bag.

No wonder you burn coal and love blacks. Because it's obvious you have no sense. It shows in your illiterate, horrible posts. Give it up, turn off the computer, and go to your near community college and try to get your G.E.D.

My grammar, spelling, and punctuation surpass yours by a long shot.

Taylor, MI

#23956 Apr 23, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, so I'm a nut now. I was also accused of being a liar earlier.
A nut means the same as being crazy. If one is crazy, it means they are hallucinating.
So if I'm lying or hallucinating, then please tell me how am I lying or hallucinating? I'm posting TRUE news stories about murdering blacks. How is that crazy, and how is that a lie?
So what are you trying to say? That the police and news reporters who report black crime are liars and nuts too?
"Police and news reporters who report black crime" are NOT liars. But saying that: "Of course I realize that other races besides blacks commit crimes, but crime happens more frequently with blacks. Especially the real, hard-core heinous crimes."

"Especially the real, hard-core heinous crimes." What?? Really?? That's a lie and you know it.

" And it's more common for blacks to commit savage murders with no remorse whatsoever for their victims. That's the old tribal instinct coming out of them."

That's a bullcrap lie you know you can't prove. I mentioned the utterly remorseful, tearful, loving, and compassionate little angel white boy named T.J. Lane who spoke about masturbating with the hand that shot and killed his schoolmates in Ohio.

So no, you are not lying when you speak about black on white crime. But you do exaggerate, stretch the truth, and outright lie when you are trying to "blow the whistle" on absolutely nothing newsworthy.

Taylor, MI

#23959 Apr 23, 2014
Old and the Useless Coons wrote:
<quoted text>The l\liggers buy all that advertised junk with welfare money while they're sitting on their morbidly obese fat smelly black asses, stuffing their saucer-lipped,blue-gummed pie holes with fried chicken and 40 ounce malt liquor. The Old and the Useless Coons.
Another Useless Topix poster...haha lol.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23965 Apr 23, 2014
edward haas wrote:
yous are sill wasting your time talking to that becca moron?
Mind your own business.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23966 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzalez wrote:
white folks invented the welfare punk just in case you didn't no and its more of them right now on it than any race I have seen scores of them cashing welfare checks all over I work bitch I bet right now you are on welfare your own self boy lol its obvious you are an uneducated fool you talk shit about my writing your writing aint shit either I bet your ass understood every single word you got so bent out of shape and upset me and my friends laughed your stupidity to scorn we are still laughing just admit it becca you are a extremely bitter miserable bitch and you act just like the bitch that you are cause that's the shit all kinds of unintelligent bitches talk you better not ever go to jail because you are going to be some mans bitch for sure look out you talk just like the big mouth types of any race of bitch and all women don't act like the bitch that you are becca you are just a hilarious dam asshole fool.
1. I never collected welfare, WIC, food stamps or unemployment, EVER in my entire life.

2. I have a clean criminal record and a clean credit report.

3. I never knocked up a female out of wedlock, nor have I ever had a child out of wedlock.(My gender is none of your business)

4. Either learn to write proper sentences, or shut the fu** up!!!!
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23972 Apr 23, 2014
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
edward haas

Fords, NJ

#23974 Apr 23, 2014
listen up becca if you was minding your own business you would quit writing and responding I respond because you are tring desperately to make others think all us whites think like you and the other bigots the marjority of whites to think like you you are from the mean degrading ancient thinking most whites are living in the real world and to all the rest of the ignorant racists the names you call blacks just proves how ignorant and unintelligent yous really are that name calling must make yous feel better about your own selves all the names yous called them that's exactly how yous really are the welfare was really invent for the smelly stinken obese people like you racist bigots white folks was not that stupid to invent welfare for just for blacks it was invented for folks like the likes of you and I bet you been in jail before I don't believe nothing you said and I bet you did all the stuff you said you didn't do you are trying way to hard to prove yourself that's how I no you are A
big fat liar give it a rest becca you need to be on meds who knows you probably are now you keep on taking them before you go off on the deep end you are a very sick man becca.you really need serious help and you cant control other whites who do not feel about blacks the way you feel or any other race for that matter.SMH.
edward haas

Fords, NJ

#23975 Apr 23, 2014
becca what about the innocent slaves that were hanged merciously and burned for nothing they even hanged the little black children the bigots used to even rape little kids 90 year old ladies and the wives of the slave men quit talking about what the black men have done look what the white bigots done it was extremely shameful but it comes back in the generations its called karma like I said iam white and love all the racists boy you are far sicker than I thought you was do get yourself help whites have murdered blacks heinously for 400 years of slavery and it you think that was right you will burn in hell for it.like it or not even in slavery our white men loved the black sex better than they did the white sex and they still do white men sneak around still to get black women to sleep with them.BOY you are very unrealistic and you are a very sick old white man or a very sick young man which ever one come first you are trying way to hard to prove yourself that's why I no you are wrong it is sad for anyone who was killed but all that meaness at the hands of white folks to the black slaves was just horrible and you becca are a horrible person to continue your dumb posts just because you yourself are a extremely miserable young man or old stupid racist which ever one comes first find something worthwhile to do becca than to sit around and write garbage.
edward haas

Fords, NJ

#23976 Apr 23, 2014
I love all the races of people not the racists like you and the rest of the bigots LOL.becca like I said you are a complete racist bigoted very low classed moron.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23977 Apr 23, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23978 Apr 23, 2014
maria gonzaleous

Fords, NJ

#23979 Apr 23, 2014
becca you couldn't knock up a female even if you wanted to you talk way to much like a woman and most women don't talk to much like you do no woman want a gossiping man like you you talk entirely to much you need to put a sock in it you are a animal a big monkey ass your own self you talk to much shut up and flee back in the jungle bigots are the worste kind of coons monkeys and all you bigots are the real beasts of the jungle with the monkey dicks this is why a lot of white choose black men and other races over you and iam not speaking to the good kind intelligent whites my best friend is a white woman and I have plenty of white friends men and women my husband is white and is not full of hate like the bigots and he don't even think like them neighter do a lot of other white people they the bigots they don't want to see anybody get along and most of them don't even get along with nobody and not even their own family members because they don't even love their own selves so how do any body expect them to love anyone else.
anonymous

Fords, NJ

#23980 Apr 23, 2014
I cant believe you people are still talking to that dizzy dean becca you no the man aint rapped to tight youall should just come off it already youall keep on wasting your time just quit stooping to that mans level its totally useless the man needs psychiactric help why cant you people see that.SMH.
Becca4vous

Johnson City, TN

#23981 Apr 23, 2014
Great, I'm being harassed by the same troll. anonymuff, maria gonorrhea, Sam-muleballs and edward penishands are all the same poster. The same illiterate, run-on sentence, moronic, loser poster.
maria gonzaleous

Fords, NJ

#23982 Apr 23, 2014
becca you need to write proper words or shut the fuck up bitch you fool you keep on reading the words with complete undersranding that's why your dumb ass keep responding because the truth is realing getting to you I mopped the floor with you today and you and everybody else no it everybody don't respond but a lot of people read it ant trust me they are still laughing about how ignorant you really are becca I told you you talk way to mach and talk and gossip like a bitch real men of any race don't talk and gossip like you do girl
maria gonzaleous

Fords, NJ

#23983 Apr 23, 2014
gossiping old woman becca who talks just like a woman.lol smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Harambe in Hell? 1 hr I h8 Idiots 8
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) 2 hr Time to Live 59
Fatboy 2 hr NoTrumptardationN... 2
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) 2 hr Hillary for US 124
Vote for Hillary 13 hr Proud Veteran 58
Looking for info Tue gary 2
trump is cheating on Tue Carla 5

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance