The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,410

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Sir ICP2014k

Clementon, NJ

#23086 Feb 18, 2014
Brown eyed betty ? Is that supposed to be an insult ? Is everyone else from st.louis a weirdo with weak ass comment comeback game bwwwwwaa Kaopectace sponsered by the juggalos of 2014 we will return 7322/5432/2014 (|)----|+
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23087 Feb 18, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tragic. Simply tragic. I wonder though, do you spend your waking hours searching the news for black criminals?
Didn't have to search very far for this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23088 Feb 18, 2014
National News no searching for this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23089 Feb 18, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Buck come on down to St.Louis and climb aboard the mass transit system and see all the lovely sights oh by the way I Call the system the Afro Link, understand Buckwheat. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos unite and were white and proud.
We got a half azzed mass transit up her in Buggalo that they want to extend out to the Northern suburbs, and you should hear the bitching cuz I think they should confine the filth and stink in Buggalo where it belongs. They call it the Thug Rail up here.A couple of years ago, I rode that stinkin thing back from Buggalo and it was loaded with kids getting out of school and I saw a l\ligger dry humping a White girl.
Sir ICP2014k

Clementon, NJ

#23090 Feb 18, 2014
Bwaaaa bwwwwa bwwwa kaopect
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23091 Feb 18, 2014
Not all Blacks are bad, just the one's we see in the news day after day.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23092 Feb 18, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Not all Blacks are bad, just the one's we see in the news day after day.
Like this guy...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/arka...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23093 Feb 18, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Clarksville, MI

#23094 Feb 18, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this guy...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/arka...
Yeah I read that article. It was quite sad. That father reacted rather stupidly. His foolish act has now cost him his freedom and now his child will be virtually fatherless.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#23095 Feb 18, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
Bwaaaa bwwwwa bwwwa kaopect
Hey Shyt stain come on down to St.Louis I'm going to trick you out @ the truck stop as a $2-dollar punk now get dressed up in you're Rue Paul line of tranny clothing pumpkin. HaHAHAHAH! OH I will let you get back to eating your favorite meal d!ks smothered in underwear or is it trouser trout. Homey don't play dat!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23097 Feb 18, 2014
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Shyt stain come on down to St.Louis I'm going to trick you out @ the truck stop as a $2-dollar punk now get dressed up in you're Rue Paul line of tranny clothing pumpkin. HaHAHAHAH! OH I will let you get back to eating your favorite meal d!ks smothered in underwear or is it trouser trout. Homey don't play dat!
Hey clown goof, would you mind if I did a huge load of poop in your size 18 stupid clown shoes? I hear that the young Black thugs like to shoot you clown fools with paint balls and pelt you with stones during parades and stuff.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23099 Feb 19, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>They need to nationalize all the city transit authorities and call it the NTA: l\ligger Transit Authority. To All White People: Ride At Your Own Risk.
Are you stupid ?
Screw Jewsey

Buffalo, NY

#23100 Feb 19, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text> Are you stupid ?
Hey f--kface CoolHand-Job dago, why don't you have the fat boy New Jewsey Gov put his dick in your azz, then in your mouth just to shut you up and make you happy.

Location hidden

#23101 Feb 19, 2014
Screw Jewsey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey f--kface CoolHand-Job dago, why don't you have the fat boy New Jewsey Gov put his dick in your azz, then in your mouth just to shut you up and make you happy.
Your parents must be so proud of you.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23102 Feb 19, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a half azzed mass transit up her in Buggalo that they want to extend out to the Northern suburbs, and you should hear the bitching cuz I think they should confine the filth and stink in Buggalo where it belongs. They call it the Thug Rail up here.A couple of years ago, I rode that stinkin thing back from Buggalo and it was loaded with kids getting out of school and I saw a l\ligger dry humping a White girl.
Once when riding on that subway, I saw a l\ligger with a football jersey on his lap wacking off his kock. All the other l\liggers were laughing their a$$es off. He was bouncing around on his seat and squeeling like a filthy pig.

Location hidden

#23103 Feb 19, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Once when riding on that subway, I saw a l\ligger with a football jersey on his lap wacking off his kock. All the other l\liggers were laughing their a$$es off. He was bouncing around on his seat and squeeling like a filthy pig.
Do you spit or swallow ?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23104 Feb 19, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you spit or swallow ?
Why do you ask that, are you some kind of fruitcake?
Get Real

Atlanta, GA

#23105 Feb 19, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you spit or swallow ?
You need to keep that between you and your pedophile sugar daddy, scumbag.
Deep South

Salisbury, NC

#23106 Feb 19, 2014
Stay clear of Tampa!!!

Location hidden

#23107 Feb 19, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black fetish dream came true. How fast did you go to your knees ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Mcintosh (Aug '13) 1 hr wifey 4
Looking for Nice Campground close to Cincinnati 2 hr camper 2
Kings Mills Music Thread (May '12) Thu Musikologist 14
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Oct 28 thiers more 8,086
Kings Island Resort to close in the winter? Oct 27 hEDGEHOG 1
Husband, wife die day apart after 73-year marriage Oct 26 Pops 2
Something for Everyone Includes Decadent Bloody... Oct 25 Culture Auditor 1

Freeze Watch for Warren County was issued at October 31 at 10:27PM EDT

Mason Dating
Find my Match