The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,441 - 16,460 of 18,541 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooh, tough gut hillbilly. Toophless sister jumpin, in-bred quiter.
Stuff it red headed zit boy.
Nothing to defend.

Your irrelevant drivel is dismissed as usual.

NEXT
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Do some of you white people ever get tired of race hating. All the chicken, watermelon jokes and monkey jokes it foes not bother black people. Understand this minorities are not leaving the planet so move it on over the big ole dogs are moving in. Hate is useless and it is so sad that one race if people are so insecure they only want to be around people who act like them....Boring
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh, das rite black fat momma, AINT MA POST NEEGA BEEOCH!!!!
You don't need to come at me like that you field yes sum boss neg to.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! You people are leaving the planet by the dozens daily because you people are killing each other off daily. Your biggest threat to your race is not the white man black momma it's the thug black man. Sad but true.
Yes but we are all killing each other the only race stats reported are blacks because black pose a threat to whites. So many blacks and other races are forming they're own economic structure. When I hear white folks talk about black welfare queens they laugh their way thru channels of America. Firming Corps, Non profit organizations, day traders the white males are very eager to share the knowledge of the Corp. World ask Oprah.Please keep believing the media it is great. Nothing like the underground of hidden wealth. Just like the ayrian brotherhood so many white looking blacks. But in my world I don't care who you are if someone try to hurt my white family members or black and Hispanic family you will get dealt with. I really don't understand white and black we are all related we are the mutts of the world. Black people think we have it bad take a look at northern Ireland
Sam38002

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Funny that your not white but a member of a hate group.
Why arent

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Funny that your not white but a member of a hate group.
You posting under your registered moniker?
Sam38002

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2 14
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
It gonna be a white chritmas an kwanna fo Tyrone das if fat black momma an Sambo stay way frum ma crack. STAY WAY FRUM MA CRACK NEEGAS!!!!
I understand hatred of women because the need of wanting to be one. If you just start slow on your knees and work your way up to bending over grabbing your ankles try not to make those piggy sounds I taught you better than that. You left your butt plug at the ARCO Station please go retrieve it ASAP. Now run along Tyronisha
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Santa Sambo boosted all ma Crackmas presents unda ma reefer tree, da neega even boosted ma reefer tree, aint dat sum sheet!
Then you took his long black pole and place it on your back while it work down to your love canal.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
I know somebody whose head should be used in a rock garden right after he finishes his one tooth corn cob eating contest.
They call him NUMB NUTS!
Guess who?
Tryronusha
The Null

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

I find racism funny, because it's pointless. So why not y'all run back to "da south side" and Salt Lake City.
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome black Hairey how was the Christmas meal @ The Happy Valley C00nville Retirement Center I understand the main meal consisted of Turkey neckbones smothered in pickled pigs feet with a side of collard greens your one lucky /l/!gger now take your meds and go to fu-sleep you old senile silverback and keep dreaming about your zulu dawn that will never happen.Bwwwwwwwa7734/5372/2013 (;-l)------+
You're good ICP, ilI give you that. Now I have joke for you. When do you kick a midget in the balls? When hes standing next to a clown. Now don't make me give you a Zulu Dawn ass whoopin followed up by a 23 inch black spitting viper neck tie. Zulu Dawn is coming ICP and the Black Apocalspe is following. I still get a kick out making that pumpkin dude look like a fool. I wished the wigger would come out from underneath his trailer so I can give him another ass whoopin. Warrior I'm only going to be In NM for a couple of more days. You want some of me? let's dance Warrior.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

The Null wrote:
I find racism funny, because it's pointless. So why not y'all run back to "da south side" and Salt Lake City.
This is the problem among most people black and white get over it, let by the past go, why are blacks are always looking for a handout but yet they are the answer to knowing the feelings of minorities because they may know one black or one Asian, or even a Muslim. My own husband lacks empathy at times for other minorities he is white and married to a black woman is enough. But it is not enough to live in a world that we allow unfair tactics among certain groups and turn a blind eye until it hits your back yard and it will and is going to happen. You have a new breed of young black men who could careless about marching or protest sit ins. Monsters are made not born. Whites just vent on this form name calling. I have never heard so many men sound like bitches in my life Cat fights. No more men left in this year.
working Joe

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Got tired of Eating Crow ?
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

working Joe wrote:
Got tired of Eating Crow ?
. Don't be afraid of using your name Sam. Us black brothers need to stick together. But if you're going to be a big black ho invoking religion on this forum you're as stupid as these kracker make you out to be. Zulu Dawn.
Wyatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

A Murder of Crows awaits you and the Storm front.
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Wyatt wrote:
A Murder of Crows awaits you and the Storm front.
Ok Wyatt Earp. Waco from Texas awaits you. Zulu Dawn.
Amanda Hugginkiss

Gainesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

This is unbelievable
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Amanda Hugginkiss wrote:
This is unbelievable
STFU
Side note

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

When you read " average income of 21xxx"

You have to look beyond those numbers.,

Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )

Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit

That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..

So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mason Discussions

Search the Mason Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min Canton 29,110
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
What are they building next to white castle? 14 hr Mary Ann 2
Jobs Nearby...Help me Cinci 21 hr HR Recruiter 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Tue Dottie 8,063
1950's-1960's STRATFORD MANOR / EASTWOOD VILLAGE (Mar '09) Mon Susie Witherspoon 14
•••
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••