The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Sam38002

United States

#21736 Dec 24, 2013
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2 14
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21741 Dec 24, 2013
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
It gonna be a white chritmas an kwanna fo Tyrone das if fat black momma an Sambo stay way frum ma crack. STAY WAY FRUM MA CRACK NEEGAS!!!!
I understand hatred of women because the need of wanting to be one. If you just start slow on your knees and work your way up to bending over grabbing your ankles try not to make those piggy sounds I taught you better than that. You left your butt plug at the ARCO Station please go retrieve it ASAP. Now run along Tyronisha
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21752 Dec 25, 2013
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Santa Sambo boosted all ma Crackmas presents unda ma reefer tree, da neega even boosted ma reefer tree, aint dat sum sheet!
Then you took his long black pole and place it on your back while it work down to your love canal.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21753 Dec 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I know somebody whose head should be used in a rock garden right after he finishes his one tooth corn cob eating contest.
They call him NUMB NUTS!
Guess who?
Tryronusha
The Null

Norwalk, CA

#21755 Dec 25, 2013
I find racism funny, because it's pointless. So why not y'all run back to "da south side" and Salt Lake City.
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21756 Dec 25, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome black Hairey how was the Christmas meal @ The Happy Valley C00nville Retirement Center I understand the main meal consisted of Turkey neckbones smothered in pickled pigs feet with a side of collard greens your one lucky /l/!gger now take your meds and go to fu-sleep you old senile silverback and keep dreaming about your zulu dawn that will never happen.Bwwwwwwwa7734/5372/2013 (;-l)------+
You're good ICP, ilI give you that. Now I have joke for you. When do you kick a midget in the balls? When hes standing next to a clown. Now don't make me give you a Zulu Dawn ass whoopin followed up by a 23 inch black spitting viper neck tie. Zulu Dawn is coming ICP and the Black Apocalspe is following. I still get a kick out making that pumpkin dude look like a fool. I wished the wigger would come out from underneath his trailer so I can give him another ass whoopin. Warrior I'm only going to be In NM for a couple of more days. You want some of me? let's dance Warrior.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21757 Dec 26, 2013
The Null wrote:
I find racism funny, because it's pointless. So why not y'all run back to "da south side" and Salt Lake City.
This is the problem among most people black and white get over it, let by the past go, why are blacks are always looking for a handout but yet they are the answer to knowing the feelings of minorities because they may know one black or one Asian, or even a Muslim. My own husband lacks empathy at times for other minorities he is white and married to a black woman is enough. But it is not enough to live in a world that we allow unfair tactics among certain groups and turn a blind eye until it hits your back yard and it will and is going to happen. You have a new breed of young black men who could careless about marching or protest sit ins. Monsters are made not born. Whites just vent on this form name calling. I have never heard so many men sound like bitches in my life Cat fights. No more men left in this year.
working Joe

Arlington, TN

#21761 Dec 26, 2013
Got tired of Eating Crow ?
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21762 Dec 26, 2013
working Joe wrote:
Got tired of Eating Crow ?
. Don't be afraid of using your name Sam. Us black brothers need to stick together. But if you're going to be a big black ho invoking religion on this forum you're as stupid as these kracker make you out to be. Zulu Dawn.
Wyatt

United States

#21763 Dec 26, 2013
A Murder of Crows awaits you and the Storm front.
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21765 Dec 26, 2013
Wyatt wrote:
A Murder of Crows awaits you and the Storm front.
Ok Wyatt Earp. Waco from Texas awaits you. Zulu Dawn.
Amanda Hugginkiss

Haymarket, VA

#21767 Dec 26, 2013
This is unbelievable
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21768 Dec 26, 2013
Amanda Hugginkiss wrote:
This is unbelievable
STFU
Side note

Brighton, MI

#21769 Dec 26, 2013
When you read " average income of 21xxx"

You have to look beyond those numbers.,

Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )

Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit

That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..

So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21770 Dec 27, 2013
Side note wrote:
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
( school )
We blacks call it Reparations for slavery. Kracker head you forgot the lobster and ribeye I'm going to be eating tonight. Please white folks keep working. Don't cry all is fair in
Love and slavery. Zulu Dawn. 5372
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

#21771 Dec 27, 2013
My last day in Clovis NM. IM heading home. By the way ICP, thank you for the brownies. I fed all my white bros at the bingo parlor yesterday. I won $3000 dollars because everyone was running to and fro from the bathroom. Must of been the stomach flu going around in NM. As soon I get home you're getting an ass whoopin, do you hear me? Well do you. 5372
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#21773 Dec 27, 2013
Side note wrote:
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
( school )
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Running Bear

Elk City, OK

#21775 Dec 27, 2013
I hate the pale face round eye. They speak with forked tongue just like their father, devil.
White people go get sc

Elk City, OK

#21778 Dec 27, 2013
rew!
Wyatt

Los Angeles, CA

#21779 Dec 27, 2013
Harry Callihan whats your beef with W ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... Thu WARNING 3
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Dec 17 Christa Eldridge 82
Tattoo's Dec 16 Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Dec 16 thedoctor 48
Sex, lies cost doctor license for two years (Nov '08) Dec 16 Molson67 14
Cincinnati girl hurt at state fair challenges I... Dec 15 Pops 1
Happy birthday to Schottzie the elephant Dec 15 Pops 1
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web