The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19922 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Orlando, FL

#21137 Dec 2, 2013
Sum big dong wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wiht all da ****** CHINKS that are ****** stealing all of our jobs here in America? So many Chink engineers where I work, and I see a bunch of Chink doctors these days. College campuses are filled with ****** yellow skinned, dog eating, scum of the earth Chinks. So why da fuq are there so many of these little barstards and how da fuq are they coming into this country? I thought we banned them from coming here ever since they fuqqed up the railroads when they came here. I don't like chinks. I have my biggest problem with chinks, all 1 billion of them. They steal whitey like me's jobs and chinks overpopulate and come to every country in the world and then bring their opium, their rice, their Toyotas, and their horrible, nasty sweet and sour pork. Why da fuq are there so many chinks, and many chinks now are getting american or should I say, amellican citizenship and they are taking over the computer and auto industries. So many chink programmers in silicon valley a white man can't even set his foot in the office these days. Why so many chinks? Should we deport them? They only bring bad and don't bring good and they ate all of the dogs in my neighborhood to the point where everybody in my neighborhood began raising cats intead of dogs! Then they ate all of our cats and then began eating rats! They also shoot at the duck in our neighborhood and eat that! Chinks eat everything that's alive! We need to not let chinks live in western society. They can't blend in, they're visible minorities who will always be chinks even if they are citizens and they smell real funky, like peee-yew
"Sum big dong" AKA Warrior my Shemale Princess from Intercourse, New Mexico. I love you Shemale!
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

#21140 Dec 2, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with Warrior pollock? White people need to unite for a common good to eradicate vermin that is destroying the core values and the fundamentals principles that our Mason brothers have fought for and died for centuries to better mankind. There is no greater call in life for whites to defend our families against these animals. You can choose to be with those vermins but don't come back crawling to the white race because we have washed our hands from the filth that infiltrated our cause.
I'm far from being Polish my friend. Secondly, garbage is garbage... "ALL trash needs to be taken to the curb..whether it be in a white bag or black".
Get Real

Buffalo, NY

#21153 Dec 3, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you so choose to have a debate by all means proceed. In doing so please leave out conjecture so I don't have to read between the lines of baseless chatter and the scientific hypothesis of terraforming URANUS.
Hey moron, the smartest thing that ever came out of your mouth was Einstein's cock.
Wow

Euless, TX

#21175 Dec 3, 2013
So much hate on this forum.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21177 Dec 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a deep breath focus on what you would like to say and try again.
I did not write this segment.
Peace Maker

Euless, TX

#21178 Dec 4, 2013
It alright big momma. I know you didn't. Go to bed Hun tomorrow just another day for redemption.
Politically Incorrect

Pleasanton, CA

#21195 Dec 4, 2013
Any race that does not have self-respect, respect for others, or respect for the land and Mother Nature is doomed to failure. That includes Caucasians and Asians that are poisoning the earth. African Americans do have excessive crime statistics and their lack of land stewardship often times leads to urban blight. So we are all in this together and better start helping one another.
Malameaux

Montréal, Canada

#21196 Dec 4, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth you filthy WIGGER RACE TRAITOR! I WILL PROVE YOURE WRONG. I WILL HAVE ALL WARRIORITES AND BARBARIANITES POST FROM ALL OVER. THE IMPOSTOR IS YOU!
CALLING OUT ALL WARRIORITES AND BARBARIANITES IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BEING CALLED A RACIST PLEASE POST YOUR MONIKER AS WARRIOR OR ARYAN BARBARIAN. IN DOING SO WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO BOW DOWN DUE TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. RIGHT IS RIGHT SO PLEASE MAKE A STAND.....WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THESE KNOCKOUT THUGS, MURDERERS, RAPISTS, DOPERS, AND THE LIKES OF THE HONORABLE JESSSSSSSE JACKSONNNNNNN. STAND PROUD, STAY SAFE. USE THE MONIKER WARRIOR OR ARYAN BARBARIAN TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE WPWW ORGANIZATION FOR THE FREE AND PROUD. WPWW 2014
NAZI SKINHEAD RACIST DEMON TROLLS.
Qatar

Euless, TX

#21199 Dec 4, 2013
Malameaux wrote:
<quoted text>NAZI SKINHEAD RACIST DEMON TROLLS.
Talk about a loose canon. Mental fruit cake.
FWIW

Saint Louis, MO

#21203 Dec 4, 2013
Ignorant white trash is no better than ignorant black trash.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#21207 Dec 4, 2013
Warrior Barbarian wrote:
CALLING OUT ALL WARRIORITES AND BARBARIANITES IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BEING CALLED A RACIST PLEASE POST YOUR MONIKER AS WARRIOR OR ARYAN BARBARIAN. IN DOING SO WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO BOW DOWN DUE TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. RIGHT IS RIGHT SO PLEASE MAKE A STAND.....WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THESE KNOCKOUT THUGS, MURDERERS, RAPISTS, DOPERS, AND THE LIKES OF THE HONORABLE JESSSSSSSE JACKSONNNNNNN. STAND PROUD, STAY SAFE. USE THE MONIKER WARRIOR OR ARYAN BARBARIAN TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE WPWW ORGANIZATION FOR THE FREE AND PROUD. WPWW 2014
And while you are running off at the mouth spouting "truth" why don't these same proud Aryan rejects take a stand for their country and end the Fed, bring more manufacturing and jobs hone from Asia and the Middle East. Ok? Or can all you whine about is "race?"
Kool

Houston, MO

#21210 Dec 4, 2013
STILL waiting for ANYONE to PLEASE name one ALL African neighborhood that is safe.....
Coincidence?? I think not...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21223 Dec 4, 2013
Beijing wrote:
China is very happy not to have Afrikans in our country. See what happens to your city of Detroit when Afrikans take control, it's a bankrupt war zone. China is better off suffering from typhoons, earthquakes, floods, asteroids and comets because we always work together and recover. Every time a natural disaster happens in your country, Afrikans are always killing, stealing, looting and destroying instead of helping to recover. China would never allow Afrikans to live here.
Go ahead white man still trying to turn the races against each other
I was in China 3 years ago. You never give up the fear of all the races just scares you to death.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21226 Dec 5, 2013
hateraid wrote:
shut yo black azz up black mami
Poor little thing.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21227 Dec 5, 2013
hateraid wrote:
<quoted text>
stank booty black mami
Didn't you learn from your forefather self control over your fears.Wow future leaders haven't you heard you can't hurt s black bitch feelings

Taylor, MI

#21237 Dec 5, 2013
Aryan Walmart Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you should be a shame of speaking to your elders in such a tone. Thats all I know is the truth. I speak nothing but the truth Kallark, you and everyone that reads my posts know that. Might not like what I have to say but it is the truth.
For the moment, I thought it was Sambo the mumbo jumbo ranting, I thought you were smarter than that. I will answer your silly question.
Ten years or ago give or take, Toyota was going to build a manufacturing plant in Pine Bluff, AR which is about 90 percent or better blacks. Toyota sent representatives to Pine Bluff unknowing the racial background of Pine Bluff. Once they got to Pine Bluff and saw the actual demographics they decided to change their minds. One person spoke off the record stating, They have found in the past that blacks have a higher rate of disciplinary issues and when disciplinary measures was met with threats of filing with the EEOC is was counterproductive to Toyota's best interest and reaching potential manufacturing quotas that is so vital to the production goals.
Pine Bluff is slowly drying up and cooperation's and businesses are moving out just like in Detroit. It is a result of using the race card to get out of working and suing cooperations. Pine Bluff has nothing to offer but fast food joints. As much as you and others hate to hear this, it is the truth.
Now to the overseas question.
Kallark ask yourself this question.
There is two pair of Nike tennis shoes made with the same material and quality. One pair is marked $60 dollars from China and the other pair marked $150 from USA. Now you Kallark being a consumer which pair would you honestly buy? The computer you are using where was it made?. The TV, the vehicle and parts, the electrical wiring etc where do you think it comes from...? Do you shop at Walmart, Cosco and the likes? You see Kallark you can spout your frustration that it is cooperate America is at fault in black poverty however the real answer is the slavery mentality of using the race card and the failure to obtain an education. As soon as you stop buying anything that is truly not made in the USA let me know, I will join forces with you and boycott such products and cooperations.
And while you are running off at the mouth, ask yourself instead of yelling foul and pointing out problems like a yelling child in his mother's shopping cart offer up a solution how you would fix the problem instead of being a petulant child. Being an isolations in a Global Market is not the answer Kallark you should you know the difference and be smarter than that.
Oh yeah....lol make more excuses. You talk so much about "truth" well so does Satan. He loves to turn himself into an angel of light to convince the masses of mankind that he doesn't exist. You and your race cronies love to focus so much on non-whites that you are almost completely blind to the fact that your country is lost and will never come back. I know you would love to blame others for it but the fact remains that you did it to yourself. Your own Caucasoid arrogance and hubris has destroyed you. You are truly the petulant bas-turd child of your father, the Devil.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21238 Dec 5, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Black mothers have their children in spite of not having the support? 70% of the little thugs downloaded by black single moms grow up on the dole.
I love my list
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#21243 Dec 5, 2013
Sorry, what it refers to is if the plan is globalism to rise and replace the power of nation-states, then one takes on the most powerful nations by de-industrializing them AND the above policy.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#21249 Dec 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
what would you suppose we do to maintain financial superiority in the world and your suggestion to stop global domination? Seriously what would you do?
Simple, step 1, pass Glass-Steagall.

Highland, MI

#21251 Dec 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
PART 1 or 2
Shame, shame, shame on you! I will not stoop as low as you and make accusation that is unfounded nor will I call you names. I will allow your own words to indict you. No where did I make excuses for anything. If answering your questions honestly proved your hypocrisy, I am truly sorry. Please don't blame the messenger. I do find you some what intriguing though but also perplexing on the other hand. Your constant portrayal of whites as the devil is simply misguided. I presented you videos of real Devils, blacks eating children in Africa and sexually mutilating the sexual organs of little girls however not one little peep from the Angels Kallark, Sambo,Black Momma or the multitude of other blacks. Perhaps the pedigree speaks for itself? Talk about Hypocrisy, let someone use the N Word and watch the blacks go nuts burning down their neighborhoods, raping, murdering, you get the picture. Unreal.

Shame on you! Why do you always think I'm in defense of evil, stupid blacks and savage Africans? Don't link me with them AT ALL. I have absolutely NO connection to Africa. I'm an American. I call YOU a son of Satan because you seem to enjoy twisting history. Twisting reality to excuse that egregious sins of Europeans, PAST AND PRESENT. YOU really believe that somehow whites are not responsible for the mess they ultimately caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
241-kids (Apr '08) 15 hr keithballard 40
News Reaction follows acquittal of Cleveland police ... Sun Chimp Bait 1
Question for the chimps Sat Zoobreak 2
WLW Radio Military Advisor Colonel Twittle will... May 22 Gorilla Gluee 7
CINCINatI is TOO ANTI-gay (Jun '09) May 21 jessi Haynes 110
benzos May 21 jessi Haynes 2
colette draeger May 19 linnie_murphy2 2
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE