The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 764)

Showing posts 15,261 - 15,280 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19193
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
So you in or out of the closet booty warrior or which is it toss the salad or accept the toss
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19194
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Her wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so we are related
Yes by injection, now bend over again!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19195
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes by injection, now bend over again!
I knew it but I am the wrong gender and color
her

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19196
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I will do it. No Vaseline stop stop st st....op
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19198
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Her wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so we are related
Her is sheboon, fat black l\ligger momma. We need to get the sheboon back in its cage.
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19199
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Working Joe wrote:
The hatred you have your daddy's being black has made you crazy then a mofo!!!
Hey Welfare Joe, I'll give you 5 buckets of fried chicken, delivered at yo section 8 gobment housing, if you can tell me who your deadbeat l\ligger pappy is.
Diana Vickery

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19200
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The MOST dangerous city in the world is the City Of Fulton, N.Y....where a story I call THE THRILL OF THE KILL" backed by certain members of my family was the link to how Federal Agent Barry Lee Bush met his "friendly fire" death on 4-5-07 my father's birthday...and how Fed Nicholas Ivie met his 10-2-12 NACO rhymes with WACO death the same way ..who;s 02025 badge number is link to my sons 2-2-5 birthday.. There are 10 cops dead right now in this plan..called code "decipher" "Bury the lying bush" nickel less and by poison all directed at me now for telling others..as much as I could anyway I could as this Oswego County, N.Y. bug "gain' plan off ti all strips me down little by little to kill me off just this nickel less and by poison way..

Rest In Peace Levon Wameling, Judy Blanchard and the others..
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19201
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
No mofo you said you was mixed race background !
her

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19202
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Her is sheboon, fat black l\ligger momma. We need to get the sheboon back in its cage.
You better hurry up the elementary is letting out soon so it's the uncle zoo booty keeper hour gather around kids reach in my pockets there you go awwww hey oh that their is uncle zoo booty keeper special play dough bye kids see you tomorrow. We have a new game tomorrow find the squishy wet straw in my pocket.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19203
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Welfare Joe, I'll give you 5 buckets of fried chicken, delivered at yo section 8 gobment housing, if you can tell me who your deadbeat l\ligger pappy is.
That clown suit don't fool me
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19204
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> So you in or out of the closet booty warrior or which is it toss the salad or accept the toss
If black is a slimming color how is it that all black girls look so fat?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19205
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it but I am the wrong gender and color
And SPECIES!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19206
Oct 22, 2013
 
her wrote:
I will do it. No Vaseline stop stop st st....op
with YOU don't you mean slop, slop, slop..
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19207
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Diana Vickery wrote:
The MOST dangerous city in the world is the City Of Fulton, N.Y....where a story I call THE THRILL OF THE KILL" backed by certain members of my family was the link to how Federal Agent Barry Lee Bush met his "friendly fire" death on 4-5-07 my father's birthday...and how Fed Nicholas Ivie met his 10-2-12 NACO rhymes with WACO death the same way ..who;s 02025 badge number is link to my sons 2-2-5 birthday.. There are 10 cops dead right now in this plan..called code "decipher" "Bury the lying bush" nickel less and by poison all directed at me now for telling others..as much as I could anyway I could as this Oswego County, N.Y. bug "gain' plan off ti all strips me down little by little to kill me off just this nickel less and by poison way..
Rest In Peace Levon Wameling, Judy Blanchard and the others..
You should meet black momma...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19208
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>At least they KNOW WHO DEY DADDY BE. The illegitimacy rate in the so-called "African American" community is NEARLY 75%, it is actually 73%, but really what is two more points. Either way that is PATHETIC. Father's Day is such a confusing day in the hood.
Funny lol! Laugh it up! You won't be joking forever. When white privilege dries up completely (oops it already is! lol) then we'll see who has the last laugh! HA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19209
Oct 22, 2013
 
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No mofo you said you was mixed race background !
I said half breed stupid. No doubt you are a full mutt, daddy less, brain less dog!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19210
Oct 22, 2013
 
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>That clown suit don't fool me
Neither did that jail suit you used to wear now did it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19211
Oct 22, 2013
 
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny lol! Laugh it up! You won't be joking forever. When white privilege dries up completely (oops it already is! lol) then we'll see who has the last laugh! HA!
Please define white privilege?
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19214
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny lol! Laugh it up! You won't be joking forever. When white privilege dries up completely (oops it already is! lol) then we'll see who has the last laugh! HA!
Hey l\ligger, I got news for your low intelligence chimp ass, if that being the case, your l\ligger ass will dry up well before the white man because you l\liggers will no longer have no one to leech off of......Bwaaaaaaaaaaa....The last laugh on who?.......Bwaaaaaaaaaa......O n you l\ligger.......Bwaaaaaaaaaaa! Now get back in your cage so I can hose your nasty chimp ass down.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19215
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Was this you in your failed attempt Kafart?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131022/M...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,261 - 15,280 of18,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mason Discussions

Search the Mason Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Anonymous of Indy 28,552
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 3 hr bkcincy 61
Soap Opera : The Inside Story of Procter & Gamble 3 hr Giraffe 5
going after Eric Deters Fri not running over me 1
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Fri njstKY 55
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Fri thiers more 8,061
Group Ride!!!!! Wed Banshee 12 0 Clock boyZ 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••