The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20082 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18858 Oct 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No but apparently your bj recipients don't let your mouth wonder too far from their crotch. Now get back to work boy! WPWW, IBS, ahem ICP, and NAAWP is calling.
It's like I have always said, you can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy! You prove my point daily. Please proceed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18859 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like a lie to me.
I can understand how you can think that seeing where you come from and how your entire life has been surrounded by liars, thief's and cheats!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18862 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you should exchage info with him then you talk all night.
He would be more intelligent talking with than you but hell a dog would be more intelligent to talk with than you!
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18864 Oct 16, 2013
La
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand how you can think that seeing where you come from and how your entire life has been surrounded by liars, thief's and cheats!
Wow you really laying it on thick white boy. There is noway you could have made $ 63000 in sach a short time you are a liar.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18865 Oct 16, 2013
White Pride World Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your ENVIOUS. Don't be HATING on someone successful, go out and emulate their success or surpass it. Personally I don't measure success by the size of your wallet, but if that's your thing, then go for it. Too many HATERS OUT THERE. WE don't need HATERS WE need PRIDERS. WHITE PRIDE. STAND UP FOR WHITE PRIDE, TROOPS!! 1212.
Sam called you out last night white boy, you dont have a job do you? Selling memberships to the KKK dont pay lol
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18866 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you should exchage info with him then you talk all night.
Hey Joe schmuck the only thing your working is you're inbred slack jawed mouth now stfu and move on you backwoods hillbilly stay off the moonshine brokeback freak you have been served a dose of reality now run Forest Dump you have diarrhea of the mouth and you're brain is constipated and your full of shyt.rotflmao Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)--+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18867 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
La<quoted text>
Wow you really laying it on thick white boy. There is noway you could have made $ 63000 in sach a short time you are a liar.
I have averaged a return of just over 13% so far this year. The Market was up again today over 200 points. It will go up again tomorrow after this House vote taking place as I type.

Believe it or not there are other ways of making money besides stealing and robbing and selling dope and welfare, you know the way you people get your money. You should get a job first before you talk about shyt you know absolutely nothing about.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18868 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have averaged a return of just over 13% so far this year. The Market was up again today over 200 points. It will go up again tomorrow after this House vote taking place as I type.
Believe it or not there are other ways of making money besides stealing and robbing and selling dope and welfare, you know the way you people get your money. You should get a job first before you talk about shyt you know absolutely nothing about.
White boy all that bullshit you say you think it make you more then what you are. Your poor white trash.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18869 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy all that bullshit you say you think it make you more then what you are. Your poor white trash.
LMFAO! Poor white trash with over $600,000 in my TSP! You know how long it will take YOU to make that kind of money on welfare! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18872 Oct 16, 2013
White Pride World Wide wrote:
<quoted text>Is English your first language? Do you have any idea how absolutely ignorant you sound? Probably not. And that is the sad part. Hey WARRIOR, don't even waste your time arguing with this fool, he's one of dem edjumucated types, if you know what I mean.
Don't run him off, the longer we keep all of these fools on here the less likely it is a white person is being robbed, mugged or raped in their home town! Not to mention a black person being murdered. Hell we might even be saving this poor idiots life tonight by chatting with him..
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18874 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have averaged a return of just over 13% so far this year. The Market was up again today over 200 points. It will go up again tomorrow after this House vote taking place as I type.
I made over 100% since Sep 6 on a NASDAQ stock OCLR. It went from .91 to close at 2.17 today.
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18875 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Poor white trash with over $600,000 in my TSP! You know how long it will take YOU to make that kind of money on welfare! LMFAO!
If you had 600.Gs you would be dead from and OD white trash boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18877 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I made over 100% since Sep 6 on a NASDAQ stock OCLR. It went from .91 to close at 2.17 today.
It's sad these fools have no idea how to make it in the real world without resorting to crime. I am self taught and not near as savy about the market as I would like to be. It's taken me decades to make what little I have. I lost just about everything in 2008. If I can do it anybody can..
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#18878 Oct 16, 2013
Here's a divide. Be good if somebody can disprove it. Ok, so, what allows more and more people to exist, and is unique with mankind, is our ability to discover better ideas, which when then applied to the economy enables more people to exist, and with a higher standard of living. But the cultures that produce the people that advance this progress are not the ones having babies at as high a rate as more primitive ones. It seems to be the more technologically or scientifically advanced, the slower the reproductive rate. Or is this incorrect in some way?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18879 Oct 16, 2013
Hugo wrote:
Here's a divide. Be good if somebody can disprove it. Ok, so, what allows more and more people to exist, and is unique with mankind, is our ability to discover better ideas, which when then applied to the economy enables more people to exist, and with a higher standard of living. But the cultures that produce the people that advance this progress are not the ones having babies at as high a rate as more primitive ones. It seems to be the more technologically or scientifically advanced, the slower the reproductive rate. Or is this incorrect in some way?
I tend to agree with that. In a nut she the smarter the person the less children they have, generally correct?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18880 Oct 16, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a dumbazz black boy that's /l/!gger rich I'm waiting for the 1St of the month so my ebt card gets topped off so I can get a 6-pack shytzmalt liquor and some blunts and hang out wit my homies and be rich for one day.
Wow when I grow up I want to be just like you (lol)I bet you got some bathroom shytlocks and a grill in your mouth and pants on the ground with you're fecal stained drawers hanging out and nasty azz booty hands philthy jiggab00.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)--+
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18882 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad these fools have no idea how to make it in the real world without resorting to crime. I am self taught and not near as savy about the market as I would like to be. It's taken me decades to make what little I have. I lost just about everything in 2008. If I can do it anybody can..
I am a retired barber, and I started investing and trading in the market in the 60s during the era of ''high flyers'' in the teck and business machines like XRX, Fairchild Camera and many others.Luckily I managed to come out ahead over the years after a big loss or so.
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#18883 Oct 16, 2013
Look at the words "multiply and subdue" in the Bible. It is assumed with these words in the J's commandment, that it was in regards to nature. But at the time there was both the Egyptian and Babylonian Empires surrounding them, and they were in the crossroads. Plus their whole modus operandi is battling other evil powers. So I imagine they also needed to increase their numbers to more effectively fight. There's not just economic inequality, but reproductive inequality. No justice, no peace. Or is this incorrect in some way?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18884 Oct 16, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired barber, and I started investing and trading in the market in the 60s during the era of ''high flyers'' in the teck and business machines like XRX, Fairchild Camera and many others.Luckily I managed to come out ahead over the years after a big loss or so.
I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#18886 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have only been doing it for 26 years and am still learning. I wish I had your experience in the matter. I have done well for my family but I have taken a beating over the years because I did not know what I was doing in the early stages. I know today I could have avoided those early losses knowing what I know now..
I think a lot has to do with luck and intuition and taking an early loss at times.600 K is some nice working capital though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Blacks Shot by Cops 4 hr d pants 29
News Smokers crossing state line to light up (Jun '07) 9 hr Peter Fan 781
How Do Blacks Cope With Big City Shootings of B... 20 hr WhitePrivilege 2
#felinelivesmatter 20 hr lily white hipster 2
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Sat Dianne 7,976
JungleBunnies Sat WhitePrivilege 8
Rise of the Planet of the Apes Sat Hipster Pride 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages