The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,381 - 14,400 of 18,551 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that white people DO act "savage and beastly". White people possess the bulk of economic and political power. Inner cities are unfortunately usually full of poverty, broken families, and scant job opportunities. That is why. Where white people live is usually where the jobs are and all the real political and economic power is. America was set up for whites by whites. To make a comparison is unfair.
How do you explain your black representatives in black districts all across America? You have Black Mayors, Black Congressman and even a Black President helping the black folk out yet nothing has changed for the black population, why do you think that is?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Snakes are fine as long as it's not a poisonous snake or a big boa constrictor if young children are around. I would recommend a dog or cat though..
Are fine? I think a nice little kitty and he can get a white one I will keep my guard up (smile) just in case of the whole take over but he is mix so maybe tuxedo kitty would be better for my son.I just don't get it all my kids love reptiles.My oldest son has a lilltle bearded dragon when I visit whom I call the real original 2.5 kids,BMW couple have a indoor pet zoo.No way that snake can enter this home. Ok I touch an eel from the long beach aquarium I still can remember that slimey back. I got a beef with the eels killing croc dude
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain your black representatives in black districts all across America? You have Black Mayors, Black Congressman and even a Black President helping the black folk out yet nothing has changed for the black population, why do you think that is?
It is the mind set
Of most black seeking the approval of white people. When most blacks have money that ends there. No handed down wealth no old money. What we hand down is a way out of our neighborhood into the white world. Look at Oprah yes she puts kids through a scholarship program I wish she would let pick out the young black men for her programs. Give gang bangers exposure to a different world oh no.That would cause so much upset Oprah Winfrey network wow I must applaud her scam she shuffle, walk on fire, cried with white women yes sum boss to 2.1 billion dollars.Just like that's cool in Africa. Really how about a water system or even a grocery store or maybe a decent place to live.so you will provide education for young black women and yet they're going back to the same deplorable living conditions. That is like placing a rose in solid concrete and expecting the flowers of glory to sprout.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Are fine? I think a nice little kitty and he can get a white one I will keep my guard up (smile) just in case of the whole take over but he is mix so maybe tuxedo kitty would be better for my son.I just don't get it all my kids love reptiles.My oldest son has a lilltle bearded dragon when I visit whom I call the real original 2.5 kids,BMW couple have a indoor pet zoo.No way that snake can enter this home. Ok I touch an eel from the long beach aquarium I still can remember that slimey back. I got a beef with the eels killing croc dude
It wasn't an eel that killed Steve Irwin it was a Sting Ray, probably a black one.(smile)..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>It is the mind set
Of most black seeking the approval of white people. When most blacks have money that ends there. No handed down wealth no old money. What we hand down is a way out of our neighborhood into the white world. Look at Oprah yes she puts kids through a scholarship program I wish she would let pick out the young black men for her programs. Give gang bangers exposure to a different world oh no.That would cause so much upset Oprah Winfrey network wow I must applaud her scam she shuffle, walk on fire, cried with white women yes sum boss to 2.1 billion dollars.Just like that's cool in Africa. Really how about a water system or even a grocery store or maybe a decent place to live.so you will provide education for young black women and yet they're going back to the same deplorable living conditions. That is like placing a rose in solid concrete and expecting the flowers of glory to sprout.
I believe it all starts with ones inner core values. Blacks in the inner cities lack core values and are morally bankrupt. They live for the moment, for the here and now. It all starts in the home and when there is no Daddy to teach the children solid core values you have what you now have, sad but true..
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>It is the mind set
Blacks seek the approval of whites? That's hilarious!

Newsflash, Kizzy: Educational opportunities are already out there. The amount of money that is thrown toward public education is staggering, but as the old saying goes- you can lead a horse (knee grow) to water (school)... But you can't make it drink (learn). You claim it's because of bad living conditions... how about a little personal responsibility? Aren't there already a plethora of public assistance programs out there? Everything from housing to food to clothing to cell phones and transportation. What is the incentive to better themselves when all of their basic needs are already provided by the actual taxpayers? It's an entitlement mentality that has permeated a minority of urban blacks .
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Signs of Racism at Wal-Mart

http://imgur.com/qy5XD9v
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>bwaaaaaaa. Good one. See kneegrow, we don't let a word send us into a homicidal rage. Actually that was pretty good. Matter of fact, the REAL "Smokin' Joe was one of my favorite fighters, but he was far too small to think about competing with either of the Klitschko brothers who have been kicking black arse for a decade now. Sad to hear about Ken Norton passing, he at least seemed decent enough on television but with TNB, you never know he might have been a Larry Holmes or Mike Tyson ignit douche in private. Smokin' Joe was a great fighter though but he would have been just too small nowadays and his style was very predictable, but considering he was short, legally blind in one eye, and basically just a one-armed fighter he did exceptionally well. Well I got off on a tangent, but back to the subject at hand. Why do Blacks show how simple minded and easily controllable they are by letting a single word send them over the edge. Is it all fake rage(that's what I think) or are they actually that simple-minded?
It is fake rage, it has to be because they use that word on each other a hundred times a day!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't an eel that killed Steve Irwin it was a Sting Ray, probably a black one.(smile)..
You are to funny please tell me you are over 40
Sam H

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Sadly, I loved to watch Sugar Shane Mosley kick ass on a lot of Hispanic fighters. Once a boxer smiled showing the Mexican flag as a tooth guard and it later came flying out with Sugar landing a direct hit. I remember once they were having a Latino Pride parade and I saw, curiously, Sugar Shane watching from the crowd. Well this must have been for me what Chris Mathews felt when reflecting on an Obama win.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>THEY've taken advantage of inculcated politically correct, or cowardly Whites buying into the Zionist manufactured bullsheet. Notice how someone can say "cracker" which doesn't bother me in the least but you somehow can't say the N-word. Personally, I think you should be able to say both and people should just grow up. "Cracker" bothers me about as much as some gnat flying on my arm, and you it is high time Blacks start getting EQUAL treatment. If they are too ignorant, and simple minded, then whose fault is that, but then again, they feign this ridiculous outrage over some word and look to cash in on it. High time Whites and other races start calling the moochers out on it.
We are condition by society to hate. I still love the movie Blazing saddles and hate Fat Albert with Bill Cosby I remember one time my husband and I were on vacation in Maui I ate some type of peanut dish my lips and eyes swelled up which at the time I didn't think was funny he kept saying you ba look ba like ba you need helpba. I replied well back you are right ba I guess some one is not getting any making loveba tonight sorry I cave in that big white boy got me again I try
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are to funny please tell me you are over 40
I am over 40, wish I wasn't..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>We are condition by society to hate. I still love the movie Blazing saddles and hate Fat Albert with Bill Cosby I remember one time my husband and I were on vacation in Maui I ate some type of peanut dish my lips and eyes swelled up which at the time I didn't think was funny he kept saying you ba look ba like ba you need helpba. I replied well back you are right ba I guess some one is not getting any making loveba tonight sorry I cave in that big white boy got me again I try
Hey, hey hey Fat Albert was funny! I have seen Bill Cosby in concert in El Paso, Texas. Not only is Cosby funny but he speaks the truth when it comes to today's society..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about you're loss.
Thank you so much
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>THEY've taken advantage of inculcated politically correct, or cowardly Whites buying into the Zionist manufactured bullsheet. Notice how someone can say "cracker" which doesn't bother me in the least but you somehow can't say the N-word. Personally, I think you should be able to say both and people should just grow up. "Cracker" bothers me about as much as some gnat flying on my arm, and you it is high time Blacks start getting EQUAL treatment. If they are too ignorant, and simple minded, then whose fault is that, but then again, they feign this ridiculous outrage over some word and look to cash in on it. High time Whites and other races start calling the moochers out on it.
When a l\ligger calls me a cracker or honkey, watever that means, I feel complimented.
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, hey hey Fat Albert was funny! I have seen Bill Cosby in concert in El Paso, Texas. Not only is Cosby funny but he speaks the truth when it comes to today's society..
Yeah, just like voted for HNIC Obama twice because he hates whites just like all the other l\liggers. Don't let this l\ligger's bogus reality talk fool you.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

As a white person who doesn't buy Into the whole "white guilt" complex, the only answer is to put as much distance between myself and knee grows as is humanly possible. I am a seperatist. I have come to the conclusion that there is no changing the entitlement mentality the majority of jigaboos embrace, so if my tax dollars keep them fat and lazy in the urban areas then that's a small price to pay to keep them contained and away from me. As long as they continue to live violent, morally corrupt, lazy lifestyles... I want nothing to do with them... and they certainly show no signs of turning it around.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am over 40, wish I wasn't..
Wait until you get into your 50 mark more like 52 but pretty black don't crack.
bands

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Am i wrong . My friend beats his girl .she comes to me one night cuz he blacked her eye .so she came wit her sis .she asked can they stay the night then shd says they both like me so they wana hve a threesome .so u know i done tha do right had fun to and never told him so am i wrong .plus i liked it am i wrong.but yhey left town and now i miss the threesome. They liked it rough and i punished them wit my long black dick so if any sexxxy chics want to get fucked hard text me 3013384834 am i wrong.hmu
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

bands wrote:
Am i wrong . My friend beats his girl .she comes to me one night cuz he blacked her eye .so she came wit her sis .she asked can they stay the night then shd says they both like me so they wana hve a threesome .so u know i done tha do right had fun to and never told him so am i wrong .plus i liked it am i wrong.but yhey left town and now i miss the threesome. They liked it rough and i punished them wit my long black dick so if any sexxxy chics want to get fucked hard text me 3013384834 am i wrong.hmu
I think you are overrated threesomes come and go believe me women fake and lie. So sorry to bust your bubble but they did not have a blast like you think women really don't get off on the dick it is what you say or a simple song. Try something different listen to the group She wants Revenge and the track These things or just whisper to her I want to do this but ... Get up walk away make her beg. When you get it stop and start over and over watch what happens you stop begging men are so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••