The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20096 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17829 Sep 17, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually sir may I chime in we will be contacting the counsel of Aperikan knuckle draggers Reps Al Ch!mpion,Jessie Jackoffson,and last but not least Feretrat..... lol
Vent that's right boy let it out because all the name calling hurts us and we cry maybe I should go hiking in the woods with a paper cup holder because I am Super Mr White Man animals won't harm me and I can control the weather.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17831 Sep 17, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Vent that's right boy let it out because all the name calling hurts us and we cry maybe I should go hiking in the woods with a paper cup holder because I am Super Mr White Man animals won't harm me and I can control the weather.
The only weather you can control is when the 1St of the month comes around and your bigazz is waiting by the mailbox for your check so you can be rich for 1- day and be ghetto fabulous and get you some bathroom dooki shytlocks. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)------
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17832 Sep 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Don't be afraid Im Black and when I look in the mirror I scare myself lol
KFART you must be one ugly silverback don't look in the toilet you might see your twin... Lol Bwwwwwwwa my friend (;-(l)----- have a nice evening I'm going to take a KFART and wipe my 27!!!!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17833 Sep 18, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>The only weather you can control is when the 1St of the month comes around and your bigazz is waiting by the mailbox for your check so you can be rich for 1- day and be ghetto fabulous and get you some bathroom dooki shytlocks. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)------
If you love stats are you aware that 62% of government aid is issue to white Americans so they can get their little zombie kits and penis pumps but I believe you can use a test tube pump or a straw pump or a factory Q tip holder or a baby pacify holder. Www,little penis.com
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17834 Sep 18, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>nope a old vw bus and we have 2 motor cycles, but the kids one drives a ford F10,One a ford explorer, the young one a 64 mustang which we paid cash they really don't understand yet mom and dad money machine is going to come to an end.We are the last if the baby boomers are still around we give s lot to the poor not the church just people we see we don't care what color. Our next project will be heard soon is building a factory in the inner city let the employees have ownership and that way they can branch out if you steal it will be only from yourselves. We want black,White and other minorities to participate.
I applaud you..
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#17835 Sep 18, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>If you love stats are you aware that 62% of government aid is issue to white Americans so they can get their little zombie kits and penis pumps but I believe you can use a test tube pump or a straw pump or a factory Q tip holder or a baby pacify holder. Www,little penis.com
What are the per capita stats? In other words what percentage of the black or white population is on government assistance? You will find it is overwhelmingly blacks that take more entitlements per percentage of populations than whites ever could. It's undeniable!

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#17837 Sep 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The reason why 13 people were murdered by a psychotic l\ligger at the Navy Yard was because the Human Resources and Security Check Operations Departments are managed and controlled by lazy, lowlife, unqualified, useless, racist white-hating, scumbag over-paid Affirmative Action l\liggers, that sit on their big fat obese black asses all day doing absolutely nothing, besides complaining about how hard their job is and how little they're being paid.
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
White Pride Worldwide

Newhall, CA

#17838 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason why innocent white people suffer so much discrimination is because of painfully stupid and ignorant brats like you who make totally off the wall statements, and bogus lies and embellish and overly-generalize like your life depended on it. Sound 'bout right?
Hey l\ligger, I'm going to help you put on your l\ligger noose necktie, one size fits all, you piece of coward sh!t.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#17839 Sep 18, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are?? You can count on this. The most dangerous cities are the cities with the most KneeGrown in them. And the 2nd most dangerous cities are the cities with the most Mexicans. Just the truth, Don't like it. To bad.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17842 Sep 18, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17844 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Were ALL the victims white? I wouldn't doubt it, but of course we know that race or "hate" had absolutely "nuffin" to do with it because the victims were white.
I'm sure The l\lig Panthers are going to put a bogus bounty on the two HERO cops that killed the onion head l\ligger. HNIC Obama has nothing good to say about the two brave cops who exterminated the l\ligger vermin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17845 Sep 18, 2013
I believe they couldn't fire the guy based solely on his skin color. Most white people are afraid to confront crazy blacks at work because they fear being labeled racist. It's so easy for a black to file discrimination charges against white people that whites don't even bother to do what is right and necessary when it comes to these types of people. Sad but true..
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17847 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother. Tell it. Whites are their own worst enemy. Whites have indeed been cowards concerning putting up with racist Blacks, hate to say it, but the truth is the truth, and Whites better grow a pair soon.
What's even more pathetic are whites that witness black racism and hate crimes against other whites, will either turn a blind eye or side with the lowlife l\liggers. These white race traitors are lower than l\liggers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17849 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!! I call them WINOs aka WHITE IN NAME ONLY or WHITE TRAITOR TRASH. If I were king for a day I would ship all the WINOs off to Africa with their precious pets to live. They would find out exactly how much all those Blacks feel about so-called "anti-racist" White people.
I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17851 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet money it is easier to live with blacks in Africa than it is to live with blacks in the U.S.!
Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

#17852 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
You read my mind brother. I was in the process of posting my last comment while you were on the target of truth.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17853 Sep 18, 2013
Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, the l\liggers in Apefrica are just as bad as the Apefrican Americoon l\liggers. They hate ALL whites. As a matter of fact, the chances of a white person being murdered by a l\ligger in South Africa is higher than in this country.
I put my money on the thugs in the Chicago ghettos to kill any and all takers no matter what color they are!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17854 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White are routinely being hacked to death by machete weilding Black thugs in South Africa. To be a White farmer in South Africa is the most dangerous occupation in the world. South African Blacks kill not only White adults, male and female both, but also the elderly and children also, even infants. There is a current genocide watch for Whites in South Africa and yet where is the outcry??????? No media outcry? Where is Bruce Springsteen and Bono? Sean Penn? Susan Sarandon? Madonna? Just a few years ago they had a world cup soccer event there.
All of those hollyweirdos are in to there weirdo religion I believe it's called Kn!ggerism freaking sellouts a bunch of blackazz kisser's undercover Hyme's 7734/2013

Bellevue, MI

#17855 Sep 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the murder of 12 whites by a black is a hate crime?
I think this is an inflammatory, loaded question. Not every inter-racial murder is a hate crime. No matter how much white, black, brown, red, yellow, and olive complexioned people piss, moan, and whine about it, every inter-racial murder is NOT a hate crime. I think this hate crime status folks like too attach to everything nowadays is ridiculous. Obviously, and clearly, crime is bad and murder is even worse. It's just that nowadays it seems as if people want to attach "hate crime" to every inter-racial murder. A murder is a murder! Someone, usually innocent, died! Instead assisting the families through the grief process, people seem to focus on whether it was racially motivated. Just more fodder for race chauvinists and trolls to chew over.

Brighton, MI

#17856 Sep 18, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wait a minute....didn't South Africa belong to Africans before European colonization?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan rally nears for Northern Kentucky 8 hr Imperial Wizard TWK 1
News Hillary Clinton to make September trip to Cinci... 12 hr kuda 101
IHMC and law enforcement 17 hr car007 4
Vote For Donald Trump Thu Sensible American 2
Why the Mayor and Blackwell are wrong on buying... Wed car007 7
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Wed thiers more 7,909
More Blacks Shot by Cops Aug 25 Jake from State Farm 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages