Incoming archbishop joins abortion pr...

Incoming archbishop joins abortion protest in Ohio

There are 15 comments on the Port Clinton News Herald story from Mar 5, 2009, titled Incoming archbishop joins abortion protest in Ohio. In it, Port Clinton News Herald reports that:

The incoming head of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati joined about 200 protesters outside a suburban Dayton abortion clinic and led them in prayers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Port Clinton News Herald.

knittingand praying

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2009
He is a good Archbishop! He is leading people to pray for the end of abortion!

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2009
His parishioners are losing homes, jobs, and health, and this freak is obsessed with the private medical decisions of strangers! No wonder the RCC & its pimps in dresses is so irrelevant in the real world.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#4 Mar 6, 2009
By all means, he shouldn't have one...
knittingand praying

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2009
pbfa wrote:
His parishioners are losing homes, jobs, and health, and this freak is obsessed with the private medical decisions of strangers! No wonder the RCC & its pimps in dresses is so irrelevant in the real world.
This person is standing up for the most vulnerable, something that you just won,t do. You are a piece of work.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2009
knittingand praying wrote:
<quoted text>This person is standing up for the most vulnerable, something that you just won,t do. You are a piece of work.
How many pedophile priests did he help put behind bars?
knittingand praying

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2009
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>How many pedophile priests did he help put behind bars?
That has nothing to do with this topic.

The Archbishop is did the right thing, in fact you are going to see more and more protests. This is a new civil rights agenda and we WILL be heard.
knittingand praying

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2009
the archbishop did the right thing, typo

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 6, 2009
knittingand praying wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with this topic.
I'm sure the Archbishop would rather complain about other people's behavior than clean up his own house.
knittingand praying wrote:
The Archbishop is did the right thing, in fact you are going to see more and more protests. This is a new civil rights agenda and we WILL be heard.
It is a new civil rights agenda, Knit. We agree on that. Gay marriage is just around the corner.
knittingand praying

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2009
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the Archbishop would rather complain about other people's behavior than clean up his own house.
<quoted text>It is a new civil rights agenda, Knit. We agree on that. Gay marriage is just around the corner.
NO, the new civil rights ,the fight for the unborn.
uloser

Rockville, MD

#11 Mar 6, 2009
knittingand praying wrote:
<quoted text>NO, the new civil rights ,the fight for the unborn.
There aren't any "new" civil rights, you braying donkey.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#12 Mar 7, 2009
knittingand praying wrote:
<quoted text>NO, the new civil rights ,the fight for the unborn.
A shame there is no fight for the living, the handicapped and disabled, the oppressed, the hungry, the poor, the widowed and orphaned....
Concerned citizen B

Perham, MN

#13 Mar 7, 2009
Way to go for the New Archbishop!! I hope he continues a public life that is morally just and on the side of LIFE!
init

Rockville, MD

#14 Mar 7, 2009
Concerned citizen B wrote:
Way to go for the New Archbishop!! I hope he continues a public life that is morally just and on the side of LIFE!
I hope he remembers that this isn't a theocracy and that Catholic beliefs aren't law. I hope he remembers to tell his "flock" that abortion is legal and that if they don't like it, they should abstain from sex altogether. I hope he tells them that their real job is to help others, not to judge them.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#15 Mar 8, 2009
init wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he remembers that this isn't a theocracy and that Catholic beliefs aren't law. I hope he remembers to tell his "flock" that abortion is legal and that if they don't like it, they should abstain from sex altogether. I hope he tells them that their real job is to help others, not to judge them.
Romans can't even establish their own laws, they are constantly changing....
Byron
#16 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Nate Higgers 20,840
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 2 hr Proud American 347
News Drive gets fewer toys (Dec '07) 11 hr Grammar 5
Review: Presidential Moving Services Fri margaret phillips 84
Looking for any type of work that pays cash fast Feb 16 Havingahardtime 1
USA to Puzdin: "YOU'RE FIRED!" Feb 15 Proud American 2
USA to Flynn: "YOU'RE FIRED!" Feb 15 Proud American 7

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages