Mason Teacher Indicted On Sex Charges...

Mason Teacher Indicted On Sex Charges | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 63 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Mason Teacher Indicted On Sex Charges | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A female Mason high school gym teacher is accused of having sexual misconduct with five students, most of them football players at the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rdwhtnbluallthru

Lakeview, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2011
AUDREY 1965 HS ENGLISH TEACHER. I HAVEN'T EVER HAD NOR NEEDED THERAPY. I'VE NEVER KILLED A PERSON, HIT A WOMAN OR CHILD, OR HAD THE DESIRE TO BE A LAWYER, PRIEST, OR POLITICAN. MADE MY PARENTS PROUD.
changes

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2011
Goodbye career and money spent of college and hello jail. I hope it was good!
yyyyow

Piqua, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2011
Holy Monkey! Where the ____ were these women back in the 80's when I was still in high school?
Angry Mom

Canal Winchester, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2011
A teacher is a "trusted adult" in a position of authority. Her behavior should be punish to the fullest extent of the law.
Just Listening

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2011
You really can't blame her. After all, had I met her at a Hooters I would have passed her up! Give the lady a break. After all, girls just want to have fun. Had it been my son, I would invite her over for dinner. She had a steady job and income.
Just Listening

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2011
Angry Mom wrote:
A teacher is a "trusted adult" in a position of authority. Her behavior should be punish to the fullest extent of the law.
So is a mother!
FENCEJUMPER

Powell, OH

#9 Feb 5, 2011
Nothing like a football milkshake for the high school gym teacher. Guess they took her up on the dare!
Fried eggs

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2011
yyyyow wrote:
Holy ****! Where the ____ were these women back in the 80's when I was still in high school?
Back in the 80's, We had a gym teacher who fooled around with the senior boys. Everyone knew about it. She was a big H O!
Ricky Bobby

Delaware, OH

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Wonder why she got caught. Did she give the boys the crabs????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 5, 2011
A hormone driven male being felt up by an older woman. And the problem here is what again?
Dirk

Powell, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2011
seriously, where the heck were these teachers when I was in HS? LMAO @ the students being "victims" LMFAO
Hmmm

Arlington, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Just Listening wrote:
You really can't blame her. After all, had I met her at a Hooters I would have passed her up! Give the lady a break. After all, girls just want to have fun. Had it been my son, I would invite her over for dinner. She had a steady job and income.
If you had a high school age daughter, would feel the same way if she was sleeping with her 32 year old male teacher?
PBJ

Columbus, OH

#15 Feb 6, 2011
I bet there was a waiting list to signup for her class.
lbj

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 6, 2011
shit shes a milf i would of ever told and she would of have to cash me out
Tyree

Canal Winchester, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2011
yyyyow wrote:
Holy ****! Where the ____ were these women back in the 80's when I was still in high school?
I know right bc i wouldnt have said nothing.... lol...
mresident

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Feb 6, 2011
Is it odd that the anonymous tip came after she told about the assistant principal?
Lone Ranger

New York, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2011
yyyyow wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. How come all of my teachers looked like Aunt Bea? Not Fair!
Art Schlichter

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 7, 2011
I'll bet there's something else going on here!
Crazy weapon hands

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 7, 2011
You people bemoaning not having teachers that look like this are crazy! She is a solid 4 and I am being kind. Is this what living in Ohio does to your eyes and brain? Lowers your standards???
A long time ago

New York, NY

#22 Feb 7, 2011
Crazy weapon hands wrote:
You people bemoaning not having teachers that look like this are crazy! She is a solid 4 and I am being kind. Is this what living in Ohio does to your eyes and brain? Lowers your standards???
Yes but remember these two things... Beauty is only a lightswitch away and a 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min VINNY DINARDI 20,101
News Hillary Clinton to make September trip to Cinci... 3 hr car007 111
Vote For Donald Trump 12 hr car007 4
Looking for john Neal the cop Sat Lipsofangel 1
Bengal VIP tix, worth it? Sat lmao 2
Ku Klux Klan rally nears for Northern Kentucky Fri car007 2
Brian Kirn (Jul '09) Fri Bweil 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages