selling last year model shoes at full price

Posted in the Mason Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2013
footlocker

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2013
I recently purchased a pair of shoes from the Eastgate Footlocker. I looked them up on the internet and saw they were released in July 2012. ft.locker was selling them at full price. There were other shoes like these in similar colors but they were on sale for 79.99. Do you think this is right? They didn't even have them on display, they came from the back and they said they only had two pair left. Shame on foot locker for selling last year model shoes for this years price. what do you all think?
Gunther - Sensible Prick

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2013
I think you were happy with your purchase when you made it. You should do your research before you buy. Enjoy your shoes, they won't spoil like eggs.
footlocker

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2013
actually that was the only size of shoe that would fit. i went to store not knowing what they had. had to take what they had, when i went home looked it up and saw it was last years model. still no excuse for a store to sell a year old model for full price. that's just bad business. they make plenty of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Canton 30,479
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Duh 18,857
What are they building next to white castle? 19 hr JeffersonBurton 3
Just because it is The South lebanon Forum... 19 hr JeffersonBurton 1
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) 19 hr honesty2010 13
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) Wed High and Dry in NC 32
man charged $9,000 for emergency room visit for... Aug 26 Suchanekpartners 1
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000