Check 'n Go under fire

Check 'n Go under fire

There are 7 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Check 'n Go under fire. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

“The repeat borrower is vital to our business model.”

WASHINGTON - Three former employees of Mason-based Check 'n Go, a payday lender with nearly 1,500 stores nationwide, spoke out against the company's business practices Tuesday, saying it takes advantage of its ... via The Cincinnati Enquirer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ANONYMOUS

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Sep 14, 2007
CHECK N GO REALLY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE STATE. THEY HIRE RACIST PEOPLE AND PUT THEM IN CHARGE OF RUNNING THE COMPANY. THAT WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL. THEY REALLY NEED TO LOOK INTO THEIR REGIONAL MANAGER BECKY MEEKS AND HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES VASHTI CHATMAN. THEIR ARE CRIMINAL OFFENSES SUCH AS FALSE DOCUMENTS AND ILLEGAL PAYROLL.IF CHECK N GO WANTS TO REMAIN IN BUSINESS THEY HAD BETTER WAKE UP AND PUT AN END TO THE RACISM , MANIPULATION , AND UNJUSTLY ACTIVITY WITHIN THEIR COMPANY.
OK BY ME

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2008
I had an issue with Check N Go and it was resolved immediately. The situation involved an employee who went the wrong way about collecting a debt. Needless to say, they violated my privacy by calling my place of employment and leaving too much information on a voicemail. Becky Meeks, now a regional manager for Check N Go, handled the situation with great care and professionalism
someone

Riverside, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2008
check n go sucks!!!
Large and in Charge

AOL

#4 Apr 17, 2008
OK BY ME wrote:
I had an issue with Check N Go and it was resolved immediately. The situation involved an employee who went the wrong way about collecting a debt. Needless to say, they violated my privacy by calling my place of employment and leaving too much information on a voicemail. Becky Meeks, now a regional manager for Check N Go, handled the situation with great care and professionalism
"OK BY ME" You posted.....
Becky Meeks, "Now a regional manager for Check N Go". If you are truly a "CUSTOMER" how would you possibly know Meeks has been anything other than a regional manager? I don't believe that information is usually shared with the customers. If by chance you are truly a customer than congratulations for getting any type of assistance from her. She has always regarded the customers in Indiana that used their services as "Low Life Individuals".

Net Net
Bumped and Dumped

AOL

#5 Apr 17, 2008
OK BY ME wrote:
Hmmmmm.....Who paid for Dinner?

BECKY NEVER DOES ANYTHING WITHOUT SOMETHING IN RETURN!!!!
Polly Porkchop

Piqua, OH

#6 Apr 30, 2008
sballinger

Carrollton, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2008
I find that Becky Meeks is a very upstanding, honest and caring woman. If anyone finds her other than this proably really doesn't know just how she is professionally and what expectations she has in the position she has for the this company.Becky Meeks expects the best, no less. She also takes care of her customers very professionally and with great respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A tribute to a great African American 10 hr ThatsWhatYouGet 15
Sophisticated Lady Needing Help 11 hr Tiny Dancer 3
Indict Hillary Sun Concerned Veteran 88
pulse nite club (Mar '12) Jun 24 ciaAKAnormal 17
Cincy hookup (Jan '15) Jun 23 Straight 11
Bored at work Jun 23 BeckyDontWantU 2
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Jun 23 India29536 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages