Guns? whats your input?

Posted in the Mason Forum

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Hey my name is joe an I'm trying to do a study on this whole gun topic. Do you believe we should be allowed to arm our selfs in the time of need? Or do you think you could trust this world that we live in and the people around you enough to give up guns an everyone live happy an free?

In my experience me having a pistol saved me and my family's life from someone who broke into my house and tried to rob us while we were sleeping who was also armed and let's say it ended badly for him after he drew his gun.
yea

Farmington, MI

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Need more of them and more lawful citizens to carry them in high crime areas why yes im suggesting posses it was a great concept they kept rif raf out of your town also need to losen the law on defense and allow their use in defending property
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Everyone should have a couple. Anyone that doesn't want any is free to not have any. Plain & simple.
Lucas McCain

Englewood, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Disarm all Diversity people.

Force Diversity people to rely exclusively on the police state they've created for their security.

In Israel, only Diversity people are permitted to possess firearms. Non-diversity people in Israel can use only rocks and stones for protection.

Don't let USA become more like Israel, where only Diversity people can legally possess firearms.

Celebrate Diversity:

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/holocaust-...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
Everyone should have a couple. Anyone that doesn't want any is free to not have any. Plain & simple.
I can only add.....the right of the PEOPLE to keep & bear arms, shall NOT be INFRINGED!!
Pretty plain & simple folks
The 2nd amendment protects ALL of the others, by Constitutionally authorized force IF necessary!
It seems to get closer to that every day.
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 7, 2013
ANYBODY, who has someone with a mental disability living under their roof, does not need a gun. As that person gets older, they will find a way to get their hands on that weapon. Sooner or later, a person will forget to lock-up their weapons.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 7, 2013
There are countless mental disabilities that would make your statement inapplicable in many cases IF it would pass constitutional muster. Everyone with a disability is not aggressive or dangerous in any way.
Some disorders are passive, agoraphobic & even catatonic & still be a disability.
hells bells

Wilmington, OH

#8 Mar 9, 2013
I have a gun and I'll use it. Some people even say I'm crazy...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Mar 9, 2013
hells bells wrote:
I have a gun and I'll use it. Some people even say I'm crazy...
If this is all that you have to say, you possibly have mental issues. Not knowing you I won"t guess which issues at this time, but since you seem to be bragging about being called crazy....
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Mar 9, 2013
IF an insurrection should come about, those that simply fear & don't have them,would be at a significant disadvantage. What will they think then?
wormwood

Whitley City, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
I would rather have a gun at the scene than to wait for the cops to come and call it a crime scene.

“You're pretty when I'm drunk”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Owning a command of the English language would better serve your needs. You are clearly lacking in that area.

“You're pretty when I'm drunk”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Haha. Obama voters are ineffectual weaklings, they would never invade a home.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Like I have said B4, when the defenseless wimps/anti-2nd amendment factions need someone to 'watch their backs' it will be the armed people that are the ONLY ones equipped to do so.
And as an armed person, I would let them reload my clips/magazines while I provided them protection.
Truth

Bellevue, WA

#17 Mar 14, 2013
I have many friends and family in norwood.Over the yrs alot of attempted thefts.My little sister heard a noise from the door downstairs and there was a mexican and a colored boy.Standing inside her home now all 9 family homes have 2 pistols in each house.We will protect our homes.This was the 2nd incident in 1 month.So come on bk homeys.lmfao (NRA) members awaiting your visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... 4 hr chief 2
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 4 hr Christa Eldridge 82
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Tattoo's Tue Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Tue thedoctor 48
Sex, lies cost doctor license for two years (Nov '08) Tue Molson67 14
Cincinnati girl hurt at state fair challenges I... Mon Pops 1
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason

Personal Finance