Cranley verses Qualls

Cranley verses Qualls

Posted in the Mason Forum

Frank

Mount Gilead, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2013
You could give Cranley a pickup truck load of taxpayer money and still save millions on Qualls and her "STREET CAR"! Yes ?$4000.00 a day loss on removed parking meters!
Mary Lou

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Frank wrote:
You could give Cranley a pickup truck load of taxpayer money and still save millions on Qualls and her "STREET CAR"! Yes ?$4000.00 a day loss on removed parking meters!
. Just noticed the dog urinating on poster- trashy - mean - rude-disrespective- and right on with this person! She will make Cincinnati proud!
Anna

Mount Gilead, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Mary Lou wrote:
<quoted text>. Just noticed the dog urinating on poster- trashy - mean - rude-disrespective- and right on with this person! She will make Cincinnati proud!
.$400,000 special election cost, taxpayer money, for this sham tomorrow- what a shame! YOU had better vote!
Pops

Newport, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2013
I don't live in Cincinnati but I do work there.
I do NOT understand why a street car costing OVER 30 MILLION per mile to start up that will ALWAYS be tax subsidized while replacing already tax subsidized buses that already serve the same route makes any sense whatsoever.
Cincinnati is already behind on so many other short funded OBLIGATIONS such as pensions, stadiums, road repairs, the Zoo & Museum Center, police & Fire depts That I do NOT understand the balls that it takes to keep spending non-existant money.
I could go on but that would take another page.
Anna

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Pops wrote:
I don't live in Cincinnati but I do work there.
I do NOT understand why a street car costing OVER 30 MILLION per mile to start up that will ALWAYS be tax subsidized while replacing already tax subsidized buses that already serve the same route makes any sense whatsoever.
Cincinnati is already behind on so many other short funded OBLIGATIONS such as pensions, stadiums, road repairs, the Zoo & Museum Center, police & Fire depts That I do NOT understand the balls that it takes to keep spending non-existant money.
I could go on but that would take another page.
. My question is why was 400,000 spent on a primary, that decided WHAT? They are both running in the general, as a seeing eye dog, could have shown it's blind owner! You have to understand, this is where Washington starts- and it explains it all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min UnderstandPeople 20,032
Coming to Cincinnati? 4 hr News 1
omg!!!!! you must read this!!!! Sun Take that to the ... 2
Fireworks Sat Traveler 3
Josie Boots has gotten hot Jun 27 Truth 1
Phil hines Jun 27 curious 6
Info on Donnie Stotler Jun 25 Username 1
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages