Q&A: A look ahead at streetcar status

Q&A: A look ahead at streetcar status

There are 4 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Dec 8, 2013, titled Q&A: A look ahead at streetcar status. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

As expected, new Mayor John Cranley and the anti-streetcar majority last week put the controversial $133 million project on hold to study the costs to fully cancel it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Sam

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Follow the money and you will expose the cry babies who suddenly demand the completion of the street car! They have a dream, that is about to crumble! If it wasn't so SAD, it would be funny! As usual, it is all about THEM! GMAB!---
Anna

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
Follow the money and you will expose the cry babies who suddenly demand the completion of the street car! They have a dream, that is about to crumble! If it wasn't so SAD, it would be funny! As usual, it is all about THEM! GMAB!---
. Ask Messer what was said at the last vote OF the people? No Qualls and NO streetcar! Sounds pretty plain to me!
Franc

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2013
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>. Ask Messer what was said at the last vote OF the people? No Qualls and NO streetcar! Sounds pretty plain to me!
Looks like "flip flop Cranley", is caving, is there anyone a voted can trust? Not so sure now?
reality

Springfield, OH

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Franc wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like "flip flop Cranley", is caving, is there anyone a voted can trust? Not so sure now?
OMG! What a bunch of freakin' idiots!
All I can say is I'm ...SO GLAD...my wife & I moved our family to Warren county.
Each year we typically spend some vacation dollars in and around Cincy. This stupid streetcar decision has suddenly made it a lot easier for us to decide to spend our leisure money elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump 'thank you' tour to start Thursday in Cin... 4 hr American Man 19
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 5 hr Truth Sayer 1 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Proud American 20,707
News Couple finds spray-painted racial slurs, swasti... 8 hr POPS 6
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) Tue Jessie-palmer 11
News Watchdog group wants Ohio village to remove nat... Tue GrowUp 1
News Chris Rock to stop in Cincy for first tour in 9... Tue GrowUp 1

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages