Lawsuit: Ohio feud has led to botched death probes

Feb 25, 2014 Full story: The Daily Record 138

A southern Ohio coroner is accused in a lawsuit of using deaths as a political pawn in a feud with the local sheriff, disrespecting bodies and abandoning important evidence, and as a result, keeping one Ohio family from ever knowing whether a loved one was killed or committed suicide.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
OMG What a Joke BrCo is

Mount Orab, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Lawsuit: Ohio feud has led to botched death probes

AMANDA LEE MYERS Associated PressPublished: February 25, 2014 4:11PM

CINCINNATI (AP)-- A southern Ohio coroner is accused in a lawsuit of using deaths as a political pawn in a feud with the local sheriff, disrespecting bodies and abandoning important evidence, and as a result, keeping one Ohio family from ever knowing whether a loved one was killed or committed suicide.

The federal civil rights lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati on Monday, names Brown County Coroner Judith Varnau and her husband, Dennis Varnau, who accompanies his wife to scenes and does office work.

Dennis Varnau lost a bid for sheriff in 2008 to longtime Sheriff Dwayne Wenninger and later lost a lawsuit seeking to have Wenninger thrown out of office and take his place.

Since Judith Varnau was elected in 2012, the lawsuit alleges, the Varnaus have refused to work cooperatively with the sheriff's office, and engaged in "shocking and outrageous conduct" that has compromised death investigations in the rural county east of Cincinnati on the Ohio River.

The Varnaus declined to comment on the lawsuit Tuesday, but Dennis Varnau defended his wife.

"There's no bad blood on our part," Varnau said. "My wife just tries to do her job. They're the ones who are derelict in their duty and nobody's holding their feet to the fire."

The lawsuit against the Varnaus was filed by the family of Hanson Jones Jr., 67, of Ripley. He was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head in his home on Aug. 7.

The lawsuit alleges that Judith Varnau declared the death a suicide without doing any meaningful investigation and sent away two sheriff's investigators at the scene.

After she was done, the lawsuit alleges, the Varnaus left behind a shotgun and chunks of Jones' skull, and never ordered an autopsy or tests to see whether there was gun residue on Jones' hands.

When Hanson's sister, Donna Elfers of Georgetown, went to her brother's house after Varnau's investigation, she found the shotgun on the floor, a large knife stuck in the kitchen table, larges pieces of her brother's skull scattered about, and latex gloves and body bag wrappers on the floor, the lawsuit says.

When Elfers called the Varnaus the next day, "Mr. Varnau became agitated and began complaining to Ms. Elfers about a local political feud between himself, his wife and the sheriff's office," the lawsuit says. "When Ms. Elfers pleaded with him to stop talking about politics because she had just lost her brother, he shouted in reply:'Everybody loses someone every day!'"

When Elfers later talked to Judith Varnau about how to handle her brother's skull fragments, she was told, "You can always dig a hole and plant a tree," the lawsuit said.

Hanson's family has serious doubts he would have killed himself but now that he's been cremated, they'll never know, said Al Gerhardstein, the Cincinnati civil rights attorney who is representing Elfers.

Gerhardstein said he's found other cases in which the Varnaus disrespected bodies and abandoned important evidence, including guns, without arranging for testing.

Brown County Chief Deputy John Schadle described his department's relationship with the coroner as nonexistent and said that has compromised investigations.

He said that two weeks before Varnau took office, he and the county prosecutor met with her, but "we were soundly slapped against the face with the olive branch we extended."

Under Ohio law, coroners have control over death scenes unless they turn them over to law enforcement, and in many cases, Varnau refuses to, Schadle said.

"It's a terrible disservice to the families of victims out here and a terrible disservice to the people who have to get involved in these investigations," Schadle said. "And it's not the way we'd like it handled."

___

Follow Amanda Lee Myers on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AmandaLee
Terry

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2014
If the law enforcement did their job and left a crime scene tape up, how did these other people get into the house and why weren't they arrested for entering a crime scene? If they took the shotgun that is theft, were they arrested? Why did the deputy leave the scene with out taking the shotgun?

I don't believe the people writing the news are journalists they are only providing entertainment. They don't want you to think. They dumb down everything so you don't have to think.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2014
The law inforcement did their job. They stay till the corner arrived and the scene is secure. It is a felony for them to touch anything on the crime scene unless ok with the corner. That is the Ohio law. She wishes to go be the Ohio law. She is to collect the evidence and give to the law inforcement. She didn't do her job.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2014
Terry wrote:
If the law enforcement did their job and left a crime scene tape up, how did these other people get into the house and why weren't they arrested for entering a crime scene? If they took the shotgun that is theft, were they arrested? Why did the deputy leave the scene with out taking the shotgun?
I don't believe the people writing the news are journalists they are only providing entertainment. They don't want you to think. They dumb down everything so you don't have to think.
The law inforcement did their job. They stay till the corner arrived and the scene is secure. It is a felony for them to touch anything on the crime scene unless ok with the corner. That is the Ohio law. She wishes to go be the Ohio law. She is to collect the evidence and give to the law inforcement. She didn't do her job.
Terry

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2014
Jane wrote:
Were you there? If not then you don't know do you? You are going by what you have been told, and probably by the biggest liars in the county. You know the sheriff is a liar and an illegal one at that, Schadle has removed evidence and allowed the tapes to be taped over, and the prosecutor doesn't do her job when people call her or the sheriffs department for laws that are being broken. If I was a betting person I would bet that you voted for the illegal sheriff all four times, and thought he was legally qualified. That's ok because Gusweiler lied and said his case was sealed properly when there is no way the sheriff has more rights than the publics right to know. We have a bunch of knifing officials in Brown County.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there? If not then you don't know do you? You are going by what you have been told, and probably by the biggest liars in the county. You know the sheriff is a liar and an illegal one at that, Schadle has removed evidence and allowed the tapes to be taped over, and the prosecutor doesn't do her job when people call her or the sheriffs department for laws that are being broken. If I was a betting person I would bet that you voted for the illegal sheriff all four times, and thought he was legally qualified. That's ok because Gusweiler lied and said his case was sealed properly when there is no way the sheriff has more rights than the publics right to know. We have a bunch of knifing officials in Brown County.
For your information, no I didn't vote for him. If you listen to the news you would know that BCI has all the tapes. So we will have to wait on them. Also this is not a federal suit from the sheriffs office. It is a suit done by families that have lost loved ones. Also here are some highlights of of Ohio laws and rules on a cornor.

********First how you get to run and be voted in as a coroner with 170ish votes**********

313.02 Qualifications for coroner - continuing education.
(A) No person shall be eligible to the office of coroner except a physician who has been licensed to practice as a physician in this state for a period of at least two years immediately preceding election or appointment as a coroner, and who is in good standing in the person's profession, or is a person who was serving as coroner on October 12, 1945.

********Next why law enforcement doesn't touch the crime scene.*********

313.11 Unlawfully disturbing a body.
(A) No person, without an order from the coroner, any deputy coroner, or an investigator or other person designated by the coroner as having authority to issue an order under this section, shall purposely remove or disturb the body of any person who has died in the manner described in section 313.12 of the Revised Code, or purposely and without such an order disturb the clothing or any article upon or near such a body or any of the possessions that the coroner has a duty to store under section 313.14 of the Revised Code.

(B) It is an affirmative defense to a charge under this section that the offender attempted in good faith to rescue or administer life-preserving assistance to the deceased person, even though it is established he was dead at the time of the attempted rescue or assistance.

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of unlawfully disturbing a body, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

Effective Date: 09-26-1990

**********And what does happen to the weapons or it is suppost to happen! but maybe she forgot **********

313.141 Disposition of firearms in personal effects of deceased person.
If firearms are included in the valuable personal effects of a deceased person who met death in the manner described by section 313.12 of the Revised Code, the coroner shall deliver the firearms to the chief of police of the municipal corporation within which the body is found, or to the sheriff of the county if the body is not found within a municipal corporation. The firearms shall be used for law enforcement purposes only or they shall be destroyed. Upon delivery of the firearms to the chief of police or the sheriff, the law enforcement officer to whom the delivery is made shall give the coroner a receipt for the firearms that states the date of delivery and an accurate description of the firearms.

Effective Date: 08-01-1976
car007

Florence, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, no I didn't vote for him. If you listen to the news you would know that BCI has all the tapes. So we will have to wait on them. Also this is not a federal suit from the sheriffs office. It is a suit done by families that have lost loved ones. Also here are some highlights of of Ohio laws and rules on a cornor.
********First how you get to run and be voted in as a coroner with 170ish votes**********
313.02 Qualifications for coroner - continuing education.
(A) No person shall be eligible to the office of coroner except a physician who has been licensed to practice as a physician in this state for a period of at least two years immediately preceding election or appointment as a coroner, and who is in good standing in the person's profession, or is a person who was serving as coroner on October 12, 1945.
********Next why law enforcement doesn't touch the crime scene.*********
313.11 Unlawfully disturbing a body.
(A) No person, without an order from the coroner, any deputy coroner, or an investigator or other person designated by the coroner as having authority to issue an order under this section, shall purposely remove or disturb the body of any person who has died in the manner described in section 313.12 of the Revised Code, or purposely and without such an order disturb the clothing or any article upon or near such a body or any of the possessions that the coroner has a duty to store under section 313.14 of the Revised Code.
(B) It is an affirmative defense to a charge under this section that the offender attempted in good faith to rescue or administer life-preserving assistance to the deceased person, even though it is established he was dead at the time of the attempted rescue or assistance.
(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of unlawfully disturbing a body, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.
Effective Date: 09-26-1990
**********And what does happen to the weapons or it is suppost to happen! but maybe she forgot **********
If firearms are included in the valuable personal effects of a deceased person who met death in the manner described by section 313.12 of the Revised Code, the coroner shall deliver the firearms to the chief of police of the municipal corporation within which the body is found, or to the sheriff of the county if the body is not found within a municipal corporation. The firearms shall be used for law enforcement purposes only or they shall be destroyed. Upon delivery of the firearms to the chief of police or the sheriff, the law enforcement officer to whom the delivery is made shall give the coroner a receipt for the firearms that states the date of delivery and an accurate description of the firearms.
Jane,
Your references are somewhat misleading. In your research to find quotes to place on here, you could have researched this a bit further and discovered, there is much more to the rules in the collection of evidence and or responsibilities of law enforcement at what is to be treated as a crime scene until determined otherwise. The finger pointing at just one agency here is ludicrous. The facts remain, these are two agencies playing a childs game and at the expense and suffering of the families and friends of the deceased. Plain and simple, just listen to what they have said and or how they have behaved. I care NOT what their reasons are. Its Wrong, Immoral, Unethical and I feel it might be in violation of the Ohio Revised Code. At the very least, it is much less than what the taxpayers of Brown County should be receiving from their elected officials .
Gus

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
Please show me the law where it says what type of vehicle a dead body is to be hauled in.
In the service they use anything they can, a six by, a jeep, a tank etc.

What if they did use an ambulance with the bad weather and some body really need the ambulance. instead of it being there it would be in Georgetown and just how long would it take for it to get back if it could because of the weather. Use you head, it is better that it stayed in their garage until it may be really needed. Don't ya think?

So the real question you and everyone else should be asking is why doesn't he sheriffs office want us to know who murdered this guy that is still running around.

Did you ever think about that?

And BTW how long does it take for BCI to figure out the death in the jail? It has been four months. Is it a cover up to keep the deputies out of jail? Do you care about these deputies running around who killed this person in jail? Do you think you could be next when they stop you late at night? Do you even know who any of those officers could be if they would stop you? I believe that is scary.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane,
Your references are somewhat misleading. In your research to find quotes to place on here, you could have researched this a bit further and discovered, there is much more to the rules in the collection of evidence and or responsibilities of law enforcement at what is to be treated as a crime scene until determined otherwise. The finger pointing at just one agency here is ludicrous. The facts remain, these are two agencies playing a childs game and at the expense and suffering of the families and friends of the deceased. Plain and simple, just listen to what they have said and or how they have behaved. I care NOT what their reasons are. Its Wrong, Immoral, Unethical and I feel it might be in violation of the Ohio Revised Code. At the very least, it is much less than what the taxpayers of Brown County should be receiving from their elected officials .
I read the code on the cornor. I gave you highlight so you don't have to read it all, but please read it and tell me what I missed. Please explain to us your point on what the law enforcement is to do. What should the law enforcement do with the crime science tape. If you pay attention to another case, tape was placed and the cornor wanted it removed. Question what are they to do she is in charge.
Gus

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the code on the cornor. I gave you highlight so you don't have to read it all, but please read it and tell me what I missed. Please explain to us your point on what the law enforcement is to do. What should the law enforcement do with the crime science tape. If you pay attention to another case, tape was placed and the cornor wanted it removed. Question what are they to do she is in charge.
The coroner can not cross the tape, just like anyone else can't cross the tape it is against the law. They must be left in by a law officer.

If you are going to quote the laws at least know what they mean, and who can do what.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2014
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the law where it says what type of vehicle a dead body is to be hauled in.
In the service they use anything they can, a six by, a jeep, a tank etc.
What if they did use an ambulance with the bad weather and some body really need the ambulance. instead of it being there it would be in Georgetown and just how long would it take for it to get back if it could because of the weather. Use you head, it is better that it stayed in their garage until it may be really needed. Don't ya think?
So the real question you and everyone else should be asking is why doesn't he sheriffs office want us to know who murdered this guy that is still running around.
Did you ever think about that?
And BTW how long does it take for BCI to figure out the death in the jail? It has been four months. Is it a cover up to keep the deputies out of jail? Do you care about these deputies running around who killed this person in jail? Do you think you could be next when they stop you late at night? Do you even know who any of those officers could be if they would stop you? I believe that is scary.
Ok say it is bad weather and they transport them that way. Then so be it, but body parts left behind for family to clean up along with the weapon. How would you like your family to be treated that way? And how can a Sheriff do an investigation if the items are not turned into them as evidence. She makes the decision not them. Read the law.
Terry

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, no I didn't vote for him. If you listen to the news you would know that BCI has all the tapes..........

She became coroner when no one else wanted to do it as a write-in only needing one vote to win.

Please read and understand that the coroner is not law enforcement. It is law enforcement’s job to do the criminal investigation, not the coroner. The coroner cannot make the SO do a criminal investigation. The coroner is not going to make a final determination on the “manner of death” until she gets all the information from the final autopsy report usually about TWO MONTHS after the incident.

So, if law enforcement does not do their job because the Chief Deputy and Prosecutor tell the coroner that they are not going to do one until the coroner asks the prosecutor to have the SO do a criminal investigation, like they both did in the Rhonda Cheesman case, how in the hell is the coroner going to preserve the crime scene (which is not her duty and has no power or authority to do so) for two months out in a field off of McNoun Road before she would know “Connie Anderson” died from a blunt trauma force as found in the autopsy????? My God! How stupid can these people be who are signing this petition? Just more damn stupid than Al Gore. The prosecutor and SO botched up the Anderson case at the scene, not the coroner. Ask the prosecutor how she is going to find out how Connie died from a blunt force trauma.

Listen to the Cheesman case recordings made by the coroner out in the field with Rhonda Cheesman during a blizzard back on January 30, 2013, and then tell me who is playing games with the deceased here in Brown County.

Go to: http://www.varnau.us/Medical/scene.htm

Take the time to listen to those recordings and then you tell me who is “playing games” here in Brown County. I challenge you to listen to the truth, at least just one time.

My God, Jane, can’t you understand what you are reading. The coroner SHALL deliver the firearm to the sheriff. The sheriff SHALL give the coroner a receipt for the firearm used in a suicide. What did she forget? The Chief Deputy told the coroner he was not sending Dep. Crawford back to pick up the gun allegedly used by Zach Adamson to commit suicide. And the family blames the coroner for that “botched” criminal investigation. Ha! What bunch of losers. They lost because the Chief Deputy played his games with their son’s death, and now they want to blame the coroner. How damn stupid can some people be in this county?
Gus

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
The coroner has copies of the tapes but not the important one that was covered up or taped over and she had to subpoena the prosecutor to get a copy of them, WHY? What is the prosecutor covering up or trying to help cover up? You don't understand we have a pathological liar for a prosecutor, the chief sheriff that removed evidence of a crime that is still under investigation, a sheriff that is illegal, and a judge that has lied. So who do you want to believe? Don't forget the press they are one sided in their reporting because they would lose their money from posting government information of hearings and trials etc.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
The coroner has copies of the tapes but not the important one that was covered up or taped over and she had to subpoena the prosecutor to get a copy of them, WHY? What is the prosecutor covering up or trying to help cover up? You don't understand we have a pathological liar for a prosecutor, the chief sheriff that removed evidence of a crime that is still under investigation, a sheriff that is illegal, and a judge that has lied. So who do you want to believe? Don't forget the press they are one sided in their reporting because they would lose their money from posting government information of hearings and trials etc.
So BCI is corrupt too? Really. Why? What's in it for them. Ridiculous. Makes me laugh on how stupid people are.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#16 Mar 2, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
She became coroner when no one else wanted to do it as a write-in only needing one vote to win.
Please read and understand that the coroner is not law enforcement. It is law enforcement’s job to do the criminal investigation, not the coroner. The coroner cannot make the SO do a criminal investigation. The coroner is not going to make a final determination on the “manner of death” until she gets all the information from the final autopsy report usually about TWO MONTHS after the incident.
So, if law enforcement does not do their job because the Chief Deputy and Prosecutor tell the coroner that they are not going to do one until the coroner asks the prosecutor to have the SO do a criminal investigation, like they both did in the Rhonda Cheesman case, how in the hell is the coroner going to preserve the crime scene (which is not her duty and has no power or authority to do so) for two months out in a field off of McNoun Road before she would know “Connie Anderson” died from a blunt trauma force as found in the autopsy????? My God! How stupid can these people be who are signing this petition? Just more damn stupid than Al Gore. The prosecutor and SO botched up the Anderson case at the scene, not the coroner. Ask the prosecutor how she is going to find out how Connie died from a blunt force trauma.
Listen to the Cheesman case recordings made by the coroner out in the field with Rhonda Cheesman during a blizzard back on January 30, 2013, and then tell me who is playing games with the deceased here in Brown County.
Go to: http://www.varnau.us/Medical/scene.htm
Take the time to listen to those recordings and then you tell me who is “playing games” here in Brown County. I challenge you to listen to the truth, at least just one time.
My God, Jane, can’t you understand what you are reading. The coroner SHALL deliver the firearm to the sheriff. The sheriff SHALL give the coroner a receipt for the firearm used in a suicide. What did she forget? The Chief Deputy told the coroner he was not sending Dep. Crawford back to pick up the gun allegedly used by Zach Adamson to commit suicide. And the family blames the coroner for that “botched” criminal investigation. Ha! What bunch of losers. They lost because the Chief Deputy played his games with their son’s death, and now they want to blame the coroner. How damn stupid can some people be in this county?
She left the weapon not them. She takes over not them. Where is the old coroner when brown County needs him. To bad he didn't run again. Sad for all the families involved.
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Hope justice is served for all the families involved. Signing out and goodbye. Back to my own county.
In The Know

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
So BCI is corrupt too? Really. Why? What's in it for them. Ridiculous. Makes me laugh on how stupid people are.
Do you laugh at yourself very much?
Do you even know who BCI works for? The work for the Attorney General. Check out their web site. The are portrayed a professionals. Professional what? Because they sure do not know how to do their job.

Jane, Please take the time to digest what I am telling you. Better still, with respect to the crime scene yellow tape, go listen to the radio and phone traffic on the Josh Carter case at:

http://www.varnau.us/Medical/bluesky.htm

The coroner is only “IN CHARGE” of the dead body scene. It is a very small part and area of the overall crime scene which is the responsibility of the Sheriff’s Office, not the coroner. Once the gun is delivered to law enforcement and the body is released by the coroner, her death scene completely disappears into the much larger crime scene that is controlled by the deputy in charge of logging in and out all who enter the scene, keeping the scene secure. That is not the coroner’s job. The prosecutor Little doesn’t even understand how a crime scene is supposed to work. Take the time to watch the TV episodes where crime scenes are processed. There are many shows that process scenes the way it is supposed to be done, not the way our SO and prosecutor “think” it is supposed to be done.

Body parts. Did you ever enter a scene where someone has blown their whole head off with a shotgun? Let me tell you, there are body parts ALL over the place. And from what little I know of the lawsuit case, how difficult do you think it may be to find all the pieces of skull and brain matter in a room where there is no or minimal lighting? I heard that Dr. Varnau’s husband was asked by EMS personnel if he would hold the flashlight so they and Dr. Varnau could get Mr. Jones body into the body bag. Now why do you suppose they had to ask Mr. Varnau for help? Because the deputies left the scene. It should have been some deputies on the scene to help EMS load the body. Open up your eyes and mind, think a little about this, just for a minute or two. You are being played like an idiot by a bunch of criminals in high places.

Now, after listening to Chief Deputy Johnny Schadle on the Blue Sky Park Road incident, just who is it that is playing games with the dead here in Brown County? The reality is this. It is Chief Johnny Schadle, the Sheriff, and Jessica Little who are the ones playing political games with the deceased in a pretty successful attempt so far to ruin the professional reputation and capabilities of Dr. Varnau. Since when is it the county prosecutor’s job to tell the coroner what she should put on a death certificate as the manner of death? Why would the prosecutor even get involved in doing that without even seeing all the evidence herself? I see all the name calling going on about the Varnaus, when the words used to describe them actually wear much better on Jessica Little. Wake up Brown County! You have criminals and total incompetents running the criminal justice system here in Brown County..
Jane

Georgetown, OH

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
The coroner can not cross the tape, just like anyone else can't cross the tape it is against the law. They must be left in by a law officer.
If you are going to quote the laws at least know what they mean, and who can do what.
Glad you know that too. Some people think you use it for everything apparently.
In The Know

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 2, 2014
In The Know

Let's look at it this way people: How about asking the questions instead of going along with what the prosecutor told someone.
The prosecutor ran on being able to use hi tech devices to help her in her office.

If the sheriff who signed for the communication license wanted to solve the murder on Rt. 68 don't you think he could have called and got the cell tower signatures from the phone company. He would have had all the numbers of anyone within a mile of the crime.

If we had a sheriff that was any good he would have had all of these crimes solved, at least the ones on 68 and the jail murder. Or do they already know?

What happens when the sheriff's office doesn't solve a crime?
Can the cover up a crime? Maybe the one at the jail? Or the previous hangings at the jail? Does that make it sound suspicious? Who was the previous coroner , and what did he do? What did his investigator do?
Does it give them more power?
Does it give them more money?
Are they able to intimidate people?
What we have in Brown county is a "Corrupt Enterprise" that can do whatever they want and hide whatever they want, like murders, drugs, and key swapping.

Now for the real question.
How many sheriff deputies or people connected in Brown County Government signed the petition they have against the coroner?
In The Know

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 2, 2014
Jane wrote:
Hope justice is served for all the families involved. Signing out and goodbye. Back to my own county.
Don't leave us now things are just starting to get good.

Well answer me this, Jane. Why do you think, that after five months in two days, BCI still has not yet obtained a copy of the autopsy photographs which were available two days after the autopsy? Don’t you think that any good investigator would have asked for these photos a long time ago? Duh! BCI? DeWine(R)? Kasich(R)? Wenninger(R)? Politics(R)? Naw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Kfluff 19,393
Something for Everyone Includes Decadent Bloody... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) 13 hr Daniel 4
Oil Baron Thu Tea 1
Boehner Thu Tea 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Oct 23 Dottie 8,085
Does anyone know Timothy James Armstrong? (Mar '10) Oct 23 Akia24 23
Mason Dating
Find my Match

Mason Jobs