tax exempt status
Taxpayer

Lima, OH

#1 May 16, 2013
What is the purpose of the IRS if not to investigate tax cheats? Their total purpose is to prevent attempted tax theft! Why don't we all apply and dissolve the whole system? We have tons of tax exempt organizations now that should be paying their fare share and are sliding by! Give me a break, what a bunch of cry babies! Get a life!!
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 May 18, 2013
Actually I would say that "their total purpose" is to collect taxes with-in certain parameters.
Taxpaern

Lima, OH

#3 May 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
Actually I would say that "their total purpose" is to collect taxes with-in certain parameters.
. How about Carl Rove and his billion dollar lobbyist payola? Should this be tax exempt ? Well, it is, and no one has said a word! Could it be " selective" enforcing! No, it could never be that! LOL,
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 May 19, 2013
Taxpaern wrote:
<quoted text>. How about Carl Rove and his billion dollar lobbyist payola? Should this be tax exempt ? Well, it is, and no one has said a word! Could it be " selective" enforcing! No, it could never be that! LOL,
Of course. The voters need to start voting TUFF & quit looking for more of the same. Basically....VOTE the bums out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mandingo 21,333
News Man With World's Worst Forehead Tattoo Is Arres... 4 hr POPS 20
Bullying via Bumper Sticker 5 hr wowed 6
Family Wed Family 1
News Colerain just says no to Republican conformity Wed POPS 1
Mahoney, Blackwell, Black, Deters ! Nov 14 Pops 1
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 10

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages