Comments
21 - 40 of 59 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2013
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 28, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah....You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
AHH, NOW IT BECOMES CLEAR. YOU GOT ALL YOUR VAST SUPPLY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM TV COMMERCIALS. WELL, GOOD LUCK.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 28, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>AHH, NOW IT BECOMES CLEAR. YOU GOT ALL YOUR VAST SUPPLY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM TV COMMERCIALS. WELL, GOOD LUCK.
Such huge wit from such a closed to reality small mind.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 30, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Such huge wit from such a closed to reality small mind.
PRETTY GOOD, THERE POO POO BOY. THE BOY PART IS VERY ACCURATE. MAYBE YOU'LL BE A MAN BY AND BY.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>PRETTY GOOD, THERE POO POO BOY. THE BOY PART IS VERY ACCURATE. MAYBE YOU'LL BE A MAN BY AND BY.
I have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be" because you actually accept it as a challenge. I doubt very much if you could have carried this 'boys' lunch bucket and thermos bottle at the same time.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be" because you actually accept it as a challenge. I doubt very much if you could have carried this 'boys' lunch bucket and thermos bottle at the same time.
SO YOU CARRY A THERMOS AND A LUNCH BUCKET. I ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE ELSE TO CARRY THAT KIND OF STUFF FOR ME. AND I PAID THEM MORE THAN YOU EVER EARNED. NO WONDER YOU ARE PISSED OFF AND ENVIOUS. YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU DON'T COMMENT ANYMORE. YOU ARE BEING LAUGHED AT MORE EVERY DAY.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 1, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>SO YOU CARRY A THERMOS AND A LUNCH BUCKET. I ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE ELSE TO CARRY THAT KIND OF STUFF FOR ME. AND I PAID THEM MORE THAN YOU EVER EARNED. NO WONDER YOU ARE PISSED OFF AND ENVIOUS. YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU DON'T COMMENT ANYMORE. YOU ARE BEING LAUGHED AT MORE EVERY DAY.
You can be anything you want on the internet, I see you chose to be a lying idiot. If someone were to give you a penny for your thought's, they overpaid.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 3, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You can be anything you want on the internet, I see you chose to be a lying idiot. If someone were to give you a penny for your thought's, they overpaid.
ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE OUT YOU ARE GOOD FOR SO FAR IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. I AM POSTING SO YOU WILL ANSWER AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 3, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE OUT YOU ARE GOOD FOR SO FAR IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. I AM POSTING SO YOU WILL ANSWER AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
But, one thing I am not is a con man looking for suckers. Should be time for you all to start paying some taxes.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 4, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>But, one thing I am not is a con man looking for suckers. Should be time for you all to start paying some taxes.
COME AND SEE. YOU ARE JUDGING A CHURCH WITHOUT ANY INFO OR EXPERIENCE. GOD DOESN'T NEED MONEY. HE OWNS IT ALL ANYWAY. IF YOU WILL COME AND TRY US OUT, YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, AND NO ONE DRESSES UP TO PLAY THE BIGSHOT. JUST PLAIN PEOPLE, BUT YOU WILL FEEL WELCOME AND LOVED. WON'T COST YOU A DIME. I, FOR ONE, WOULD LIKE TO GIVE UP THE TAX-EXEMPT STATUS AND GET OUT FROM UNDER GOVT. CONTROL. ONCE AGAIN' WELCOME AND GOD BLESS.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 4, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>COME AND SEE. YOU ARE JUDGING A CHURCH WITHOUT ANY INFO OR EXPERIENCE. GOD DOESN'T NEED MONEY. HE OWNS IT ALL ANYWAY. IF YOU WILL COME AND TRY US OUT, YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, AND NO ONE DRESSES UP TO PLAY THE BIGSHOT. JUST PLAIN PEOPLE, BUT YOU WILL FEEL WELCOME AND LOVED. WON'T COST YOU A DIME. I, FOR ONE, WOULD LIKE TO GIVE UP THE TAX-EXEMPT STATUS AND GET OUT FROM UNDER GOVT. CONTROL. ONCE AGAIN' WELCOME AND GOD BLESS.
I've got plenty of info and experience and saw long ago the con sides of religion. Says of our Founding Fathers Thomas Paine:

"All National institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to be no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Jerry Falwell spouts off-"The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the devil to keep Christians from running their own country."

Oh by the way, my Grandfather was a preacher and so are some of my relatives.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 5, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I've got plenty of info and experience and saw long ago the con sides of religion. Says of our Founding Fathers Thomas Paine:
"All National institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to be no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."
Jerry Falwell spouts off-"The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the devil to keep Christians from running their own country."
Oh by the way, my Grandfather was a preacher and so are some of my relatives.
THOMAS PAINE GAVE HIS OPINION, JERRY FALWELL GAVE HIS,YOU GAVE YOURS, AND I GAVE MINE. IF THOMAS PAINE WAS WRONG, HE IS IN HELL. IF YOU ARE WRONG, YOU WILL GO THERE, TOO. IF I AM WRONG, THERE IS NO HARM. I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS PROUD OF HOW YOU TURNED OUT. AND BY THE WAY, YOUR COMMENT IS NOT WORDED SO IT MAKES ANY SENSE. YOU ARE IN WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 5, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>THOMAS PAINE GAVE HIS OPINION, JERRY FALWELL GAVE HIS,YOU GAVE YOURS, AND I GAVE MINE. IF THOMAS PAINE WAS WRONG, HE IS IN HELL. IF YOU ARE WRONG, YOU WILL GO THERE, TOO. IF I AM WRONG, THERE IS NO HARM. I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS PROUD OF HOW YOU TURNED OUT. AND BY THE WAY, YOUR COMMENT IS NOT WORDED SO IT MAKES ANY SENSE. YOU ARE IN WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.
You are too stupid to know what makes any sense and all you throw around is stupid attempts to prove that you have half-of-a-brain. Sorry, you don't think for me,Thank GOD.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid to know what makes any sense and all you throw around is stupid attempts to prove that you have half-of-a-brain. Sorry, you don't think for me,Thank GOD.
ARE YOU IN YOUR CORNER CRYING? YOUR WHINING IS GETTING TEDIOUS. THAT MEANS TIRING.(THOUGHT I'D BEST EXPLAIN THAT FOR YOU THERE, POO POO BOY). THE TERM IS "HALF A BRAIN" THERE DUMMY. WHERE DO FOLKS LIKE YOU COME FROM? YOUR POSTS ARE SINGULARLY UNENLIGHTENING AND ARE STILL GOING DOWNHILL. CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH EVEN ONE SENSIBLE ARGUMENT OR POINT OF FACT? THIS IS BECOMING BORING. I EQUATE IT TO OUTTHINKING A CHICKEN OR A COCKROACH. COME ON, THINK, BOY, THINK. YOU CAN DO BETTER--OR MAYBE NOT.
Cheerleader

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

<passes popcorn>

I wonder whether Ol' Fartt realizes that bragging about out-thinking someone while clinging to a dogmatic religion renowned throughout history for destroying peoples' lives and praising it is a bit... farcical?

Critical thinking *failure*. Three cheers for the Flying Spaghetti Monster! May His Noodly Appendage touch you all!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 6, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU IN YOUR CORNER CRYING? YOUR WHINING IS GETTING TEDIOUS. THAT MEANS TIRING.(THOUGHT I'D BEST EXPLAIN THAT FOR YOU THERE, POO POO BOY). THE TERM IS "HALF A BRAIN" THERE DUMMY. WHERE DO FOLKS LIKE YOU COME FROM? YOUR POSTS ARE SINGULARLY UNENLIGHTENING AND ARE STILL GOING DOWNHILL. CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH EVEN ONE SENSIBLE ARGUMENT OR POINT OF FACT? THIS IS BECOMING BORING. I EQUATE IT TO OUTTHINKING A CHICKEN OR A COCKROACH. COME ON, THINK, BOY, THINK. YOU CAN DO BETTER--OR MAYBE NOT.
Na', I just know that you need to buy a lifetime supply of applesauce and adult diapers so you and the rest of you fanatical idiots can enjoy your has been status put out to pasture.
Now back to you trying to change the channels on your microwave oven and wondering why you can't hear anyone on the other end when you answer your TV remote.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 6, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Na', I just know that you need to buy a lifetime supply of applesauce and adult diapers so you and the rest of you fanatical idiots can enjoy your has been status put out to pasture.
Now back to you trying to change the channels on your microwave oven and wondering why you can't hear anyone on the other end when you answer your TV remote.
SEND THE DIAPERS TO MY HOME ADDRESS. MY MICROWAVE HAS BEEN OUT SINCE I GOT OFF WARNER CABLE. AND I DON'T HAVE A REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY COMMUNICATOR. AND I CAN'T STAND APPLESAUCE. DAMN, I CAN'T FIND MY MY TINFOIL CAP.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 6, 2013
 
Cheerleader wrote:
<passes popcorn>
I wonder whether Ol' Fartt realizes that bragging about out-thinking someone while clinging to a dogmatic religion renowned throughout history for destroying peoples' lives and praising it is a bit... farcical?
Critical thinking *failure*. Three cheers for the Flying Spaghetti Monster! May His Noodly Appendage touch you all!
NO BRAG--JUST FACT. ARE YOU A CHEERLEADER FOR POO POO BOY?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 6, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>SEND THE DIAPERS TO MY HOME ADDRESS. MY MICROWAVE HAS BEEN OUT SINCE I GOT OFF WARNER CABLE. AND I DON'T HAVE A REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY COMMUNICATOR. AND I CAN'T STAND APPLESAUCE. DAMN, I CAN'T FIND MY MY TINFOIL CAP.
That shows just how many followers you have. You can't even buy your own diapers off of their money that you're trying to con them out of.
OLFARTT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 7, 2013
 
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That shows just how many followers you have. You can't even buy your own diapers off of their money that you're trying to con them out of.
I HAVE NO FOLLOWERS. NOR AM I LOOKING FOR ANY. ANY FOLLOWING I HAVE IS ON THIS SITE. AND THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT 3 OR 4 IDIOTS WHO ARE TRYING TO POST AGAINST ME.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 8, 2013
 
OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text> I HAVE NO FOLLOWERS. NOR AM I LOOKING FOR ANY. ANY FOLLOWING I HAVE IS ON THIS SITE. AND THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT 3 OR 4 IDIOTS WHO ARE TRYING TO POST AGAINST ME.
More like 3 or 4 people laughing at 1 idiot, in which that makes the number of your followers 0.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Chuck 18,763
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,254
pentecostal church 2 hr Rev Brown 2
renny kittle 22 hr lol 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Butterbee's American Grille planned for Miami Twp Aug 19 MissB 2
CVG audit calls for complete board overhaul Aug 18 Jordan Kellogg 1

Search the Mason Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••