is he dependable?
Lady

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2012
He is a dead beat
deadbeat

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 27, 2012
What to see what this deadbeat looks like. Do a search on him in cincymugshot. com.
Jailbird

United States

#6 May 12, 2012
He writes knowingly writes checks that bounces like a super ball.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2012
Jailbird wrote:
He writes knowingly writes checks that bounces like a super ball.
do you know him
Jailbird

Olmsted Falls, OH

#8 Jun 7, 2012
port sanity wrote:
<quoted text>do you know him

Only enough to know he can not be trusted when he writes personal checks.
kevin lacey price hill

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 5, 2014
1st of all lady of independence KY is most likly Sarah hedger my exwife
who cheated on me with15 different guys all in the same week to call me a deadbeat wow let think for a moment here I pay my child support all the time every time on time but I dont get to see my kids he wont let me even throw I pay child support the arrest i had gotten for none payment had happened when I was out of job because she had gotten me fired by calling my job herrassing me and my boss so for those who try to judge me learn the real story before passing judgement
kevin lacey price hill

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2014
sorry miss typed I ment she wont let me see them shes the true deadbeat
Loser

Ypsilanti, MI

#11 Mar 18, 2014
kevin lacey price hill wrote:
1st of all lady of independence KY is most likly Sarah hedger my exwife
who cheated on me with15 different guys all in the same week to call me a deadbeat wow let think for a moment here I pay my child support all the time every time on time but I dont get to see my kids he wont let me even throw I pay child support the arrest i had gotten for none payment had happened when I was out of job because she had gotten me fired by calling my job herrassing me and my boss so for those who try to judge me learn the real story before passing judgement
Lol.

Apparently you weren't very good in satisfying her needs.

Court records show you been arrested for knowingly writing bad checks, driving without a license, evicted for not paying your rent and not paying your child support.

You are also a big liar you're listed on a deadbeat parent list in Hamilton county.

FOIA and the internet is a powerful tool isn't it. Now get a job and pay your child support deadbeat.
exactlyright

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 19, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>Lol.

Apparently you weren't very good in satisfying her needs.

Court records show you been arrested for knowingly writing bad checks, driving without a license, evicted for not paying your rent and not paying your child support.

You are also a big liar you're listed on a deadbeat parent list in Hamilton county.

FOIA and the internet is a powerful tool isn't it. Now get a job and pay your child support deadbeat.
This person has it exactly right.
No matter what the excuse is if you had those kids you are responsible for those kids.
att daddys

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 29, 2015
Jailbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Only enough to know he can not be trusted when he writes personal checks.
I Kevin from chicago ?
deadbeat

Buffalo, NY

#15 Nov 17, 2015
att daddys wrote:
<quoted text>I Kevin from chicago ?
No he's from Cincinnati.
Info_4_u

Amelia, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2015
Kevin is garbage! Him and his best friend Brian. They talk so much crap to make them self sound like great people. In reality they both do nothing but lie, scheme, and rip everyone off. He can't keep a place and when he is evicted he destroys the place before he is put out.
Yes the internet is a powerful tool if only it could expose not only legal issues but the how fake a person is as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indict Hillary (Jan '16) 56 min True 125
Is Harambe in Hell? 7 hr I h8 Idiots 8
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) 7 hr Time to Live 59
Fatboy 7 hr NoTrumptardationN... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Vote for Hillary 18 hr Proud Veteran 58
Looking for info Tue gary 2

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages